Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Oh forgot to mention they are your long lost rishtedars who got lost in kumbh ka mela they were asking about you so I had to put the last part just for you.😃😳

how come u noe my rishtedar so well??

if i had lost them in khumb ka mela..how do they remember me?? and how do they noe that u noe me?😆

Edited by srk_lover - 17 years ago
wickedboysap thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_lover

how come u noe my rishtedar so well??

if i had lost them in khumb ka mela..how do they remember me?? and how do they noe that u noe me?😆

Firstly they asked me about you by your name and after all you are aunty number 1 so it was not very difficult to find you after the khumb disaster that took place in the past. I'm happy to bring back lost memories for you people.😆😆😆

Edited by wickedboysap - 17 years ago
mango-frost thumbnail
wat does aunty number 1 have anything to do with this??? u lousy uncle...

wat lost memories?? i dont remember anything..styl 😆
anonmember thumbnail
Wow, he sang Mehbooba Mehbooba!! I love how he sang it in a super deep voice. 😃 Great singing by Amey ji!

I see people dancing when Amey sing Bijuria. They are out of their seats and dancing but also listening very carefully. 👏 OMG, Amey is such a good dancer.

Thanks, I remember last yr (Feb 13) was the II2 Valentine's Day episode when Amey sang Suno Na 😳 😳 and Meenal called Amey ji the 'hottest guy' 😆 😆 Memories...there were so many topics on Amey and Meenal for days and days... 😆
siddh_v thumbnail
I know remember we were just guessing what he will be singing. All we knew was it was gonna be from jhankar beats.
anonmember thumbnail
Yup, first we thought it was Tu Aashique from Jhankar Beats...
siddh_v thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyaee

Yup, first we thought it was Tu Aashique from Jhankar Beats...

Ahhhhhh good days.
mango-frost thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyaee

Wow, he sang Mehbooba Mehbooba!! I love how he sang it in a super deep voice. 😃 Great singing by Amey ji!

I see people dancing when Amey sing Bijuria. They are out of their seats and dancing but also listening very carefully. 👏 OMG, Amey is such a good dancer.

Thanks, I remember last yr (Feb 13) was the II2 Valentine's Day episode when Amey sang Suno Na 😳 😳 and Meenal called Amey ji the 'hottest guy' 😆 😆 Memories...there were so many topics on Amey and Meenal for days and days... 😆

also remember that radio stuff pranay posted.....for valentine special...

the rj had called all contestants...but at different times...

but she called meenal and amey both and only them 2 at 1 time.....hehehe....

and u had a siggy...of meenal and amey while she was saying ameyji is the hottest....we all went crazy lolll and u made siggies for many of us too....i styl love that siggy...😳

Edited by srk_lover - 17 years ago
mango-frost thumbnail
and it was during valentine week amey fell sick...he had an ulcer in his throat...we all were soo sad...

we went to srgmp forum and campaigned about amey..and requested ppl to vote...but styl he sung the song sooo beautifully even with the ulcer 😳 😳 Edited by srk_lover - 17 years ago
anonmember thumbnail
Yeah Megha, I remember that...😆

I also remember how you always signed every post with:

Amey ki Deewani
Mrs Megha Amey Date 😳