a_b thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls welcome to the amazing world of Kbc and Shahrukh Khan.Aha another sizzling and superb episode and I was totally stumped by Shahrukh's humbleness and charm.😳

P.S Krishnamurthy yesterday's rollover contestant played well but used all 3 lifelines in one question.His phone a friend lifeline use was funny today.the best part of the show where the phone a friend first try was a wrong number.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well he got the correct number finally but lastly could win 320000 and went away after hugging Shahrukh.

The har seat hot seat question was about a phraze Aasteen ka Saanp

The fastest finger first question was about cities which celebrate new year first. Ans Sydney, Hong Kong, New Delhi, London.

The fastest was Sidhdharth Mishra from New Delhi he used all his lifelines and on the 5th question gave a wrong answer to an easy question and for the first time in kbc 3 lost all money. He won no money but Hats off to Shahrukh after seeing Sidhdharth's  sad face he gave away his expensive watch to him which he took away very happily.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hats off Shahrukh.Kya baat haiπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

The second fastest finger first question was words in a businessman's name Ans Jahangir, Ratanji, Dadaboy, Tata.

The fastest was Nisha Agarwaal.The lady played very well and won 20000 rupees she is the rollover contestant and will be playing on Thursday.

Aha what an exciting game.I was completely bowled over by his charm.His kiss again stumped me how i wished it was for me.😳😳

A perfect game hosted by a very able and charming gentleman.

A game filled with humour fun sadness humbleness and charm what a game.

On a rating scale a perfect 10/10 for Shahrukh's generocity and humbleness.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Is Delhi ke dilwaale ki daryadili pe mar mitne ko jee karta hai😳 πŸ‘

I just remember one song today

Koi hero yahan koi zero yahan

main kaun hoon tumse main kya kahoon

hai sach toh yeh doston

I am the Best

Yes Shahrukh YOU REALLY ARE THE BESTπŸ‘

Well tomorrow is Valentines Day and we have some very special guests for tomorrow so Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls watch out for tomorrow Pyaar ka tyonhaar love ki bahaar, we do expect something special tomorrow. πŸ˜³

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_b thumbnail
I am sorry I forgot Shahrukh's dress code he today looked too Kool in a pink shirt black coat and black tie. 😳 😳 Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hhooooo thnx for sweet update
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
thanks so much for the update πŸ‘
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update!!!! I can't wait to see pics of this show......haila pink and black!!! 😳
thx for the update vinit_anu cant wait to watch the show gud work πŸ‘
diyafah thumbnail
hey anu..lovely update and keep updating!
yeah..i am waiting for tom's episode! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
no matter what he is the best & there's no doubt in that
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vinit_anu

I am sorry I forgot Shahrukh's dress code he today looked too Kool in a pink shirt black coat and black tie. 😳 😳

After all who is doing the cotumes... πŸ˜‰Aftr all it is KaranπŸ˜›

a_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: love srk

hhooooo thnx for sweet update

Thanx I am glad you liked it😊