Varmap is arrogant

indianwarrior thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Friends,

This forum help us to stay tune and connected to our fav programs with the help of Samaritan who posts the eposides. We all appreciate the effort and commitment put in by the person.

But I have been noticing that Varmap is not only inconsistent but arrogant and rude not to communicate to forum friends that he would not be able to post the episodes so as we could have someone else come forward and take the ownership.

If he gets upsets with this then I dont care. I know there are enough good people who will come forward to help.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varmap thumbnail
thanks for your kind words....!!!

what can i say more!!!

Pranay
kothra thumbnail
U r so rude...
By creating multiple ID ur being aggressive to IF Dev. team member Edited by kothra - 17 years ago
mini_nee thumbnail
please don;t be so unkind....appreciate someones hard work instead of blaming him....we all wait for the video its not just u but there is something called patience....
~*seema*~ thumbnail
Pranay, except for some very very very few, there are whole lot of us including me who appreciate all the efforts you put in providing us with video updates. Thank you, Pranay 😃
FallBaby thumbnail
Pranay thanks a lot for all your wonderful video updates and hard work. We love you for every single effort that you make to put up all the videos for us. And what more can I say ignore *****.
Kinzaraheel thumbnail
dude if u cant appreciate then dont be rude! you guys watch everything and all the person gets is a THANK YOU its their choice to post it or not..they arent getting payed for it and its not their job its jst that the ppl who post the video are verryyyy kind! dont take it seriously pranay! U ROCK AND ALWAYS WILL NO MATTER WHAT!!! thank you very much for all the posts u have made and helped us out!😊 keep it like this *RoCkStaR!!*
mfjamal thumbnail
we love you varmap..... 👏 👏 👏
amitanamika thumbnail
varam p we all appreciate your hard work cheers 😊 😊
yu.r.fat. thumbnail
yu r right..
pranay is arrognat cus he posts so many videos for so many section
hes rude dat he puts so much hard work n time into it just to provide us wid d videos
hes inconsistent becuase hes been uploading all d videos just so dat all of us in dis forum can stay tuned to d show!
he d worst uploader ever cus his videos r so quick n good quality!
n yu r absolutely angelic n nice to say all dis about him =)