If Rakesh voted out

mini_nee thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
If the judges have voted out Rakesh just because he had so many fan's & people r voting for him then why r they doing public voting...why wasting public money...if the judges can decide for them self then why showing that public is also involved....thats absurd....and someone wrote that since rakesh is married the jury want him out as he won;t have many fans....How can this be possible...if he dosen;t have fan then from where votes r coming & also his wife has been showed 2wice in the show so i guess everyone knows that he is married...So knowing also when his fans r voting then whats the problem to the Jury....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dont know yaar   ðŸ˜¡ .... Famex ek num ka Flop show hai 🤢 .... all r playing Politics
Kinzaraheel thumbnail
i hate this show! thats all i can say about *Fame-X*
kothra thumbnail
No Idea at ol..
when i will watch the video tabh pata chalega wat happened actually
But i really hate the show nw 😡
princessnida thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same here guyzz!! i hate this show now!! pehle saare achche singer ko nikaal te hain..sayin janta ka faisla hai..and now jo baki hian..unhe khud nikaal te hain!! wat nonsense!! (is sab ke bich mein i wanna kill tht daler!!! 😡)
soniasheel thumbnail
😆 😆 agreed with u princess nida first and foremost kill daler mendi .married ,so what if rakesh is married that doesnt make any sense how was he saved so many times by janta?that means he has many fans ,actually na judges koh hazam nahin hua ki rakesh keh bhohut sareh fans hai.So they evicted him .
susan_shibu thumbnail
This is stupid. Jurry have no right to vote out Rakesh after coming this long and appriciated by his fans. They vote him out just because he is married. if that then all the singer & perfomance should divorce wh is married and those married stay single. Rakesh should be one of the candidate for to 3. All the public of India should protest against this show on 16th Feb. Rakesh should come back as 4th candidate and perform. Edited by susan_shibu - 17 years ago