Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh ..the best ?

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

They have acted in more than half a dozen movies . Both of them were offscreen lovers too . Everyone knows thier most famous " ek main aur ek tu " song . In my opinion , I would consider them as the best couple in Bollywood purely bcoz of their electrifying chemistry . They are so comfortable with each other and moreover rishi kapoor is correctly called the romance Kind and more rightly so with his lover Neetu Singh .

I am currently watching Kabhi Kabhi and just now the song " tere chehre se " song was played and it was so great fun to watch them together .

According to me , they are the best . People talk abt shah rukh -kajol. amit-rekha but in my opinion , they were no where close to rishi-neetu .Unfortunately they never got their due both as individuals or as a couple.

Rishi kappor was a natural actor , when I see him , It never seems as if he is acting , he looks ,sings , dances so naturally as if he is actually doing it in real life . I always felt that an actor shouldnt act but be casual and effortless and thats exactly what he did .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

good work tina glad to see a non controversial topic i like them a lot but no one for me better than armaan jassi on screen and off screen john bipasha
If this is about the couple with best chemistry in Bollywood then I would choose Dharmendra-Hemamalini. I never took Dharmendra as a serious actor but with Hemamalini he was always natural and at ease. Their chemistry was awesome. I love Rishi-Neetu jodi too.
mermaid_QT thumbnail
I love nitu hrishi too. they were so adorable! 😳

i won't compare jodis and think that other fabulous jodis include
rajesh khanna- sharmila T,
amol palekar - vidya sinha,
farokh sheikh- dipti naval,
srk- kajol, 
abhishek-qt, sorry Rani πŸ˜†

speaking of chemistry...  😳

Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
.Edited by ani11 - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: egghatcher

hmmmmmm so much for Sandhyas idea of a non-controversial thread πŸ˜†

true πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I was just stating my favourite. Where is the controversy?😳😳

Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have never understood the term 'chemsitry' in relations to couple very well πŸ˜•(well I didn't understand it in terms of Molecules and atoms in school either, but that's besides the point) I mean everytime I hear about some amazing chemistry I watch some soap or movie hoping to figure out what they mean by chemistry and I hardly find one couple different from the rest
But I have to agree with Maya (don't I always πŸ˜‰ ) Dharmendra- Hema Malini as a couple were a treat to watch.... Some of the movies of their prime make me say "a couple made for each other", now I think that could be what is called chemistry, but then I haven't felt that for anyone else...isn't chemistry supposed to be common, like you see it everywhere?? πŸ˜†
As Dearest QT would like to say chemistry even exists between trees and humans, sometimes better than between humans πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Sound

But I have to agree with Maya (don't I always πŸ˜‰ ) Dharmendra- Hema Malini as a couple were a treat to watch.... Some of the movies of their prime make me say "a couple made for each other" [/Quote]

Remember we are the Lock-Key sisters from Manmohan Desai films. Chot tumhein lagti hai aur dard humein hota hai. So we always agree to each otherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

That Chemistry is now History. Didn't you see Ashu's pictorial depiction🀣?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=535211&T PN=5&#9148666

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Tania, I forgot to add amitabh-rekha in my post 😭.. they rocked everything they were together in..

Mukaddar ka sikander & Mr natwarlaal..     πŸ˜ƒ

LOL neetu @ the che-mistery? LOL maya at Ashu's picture of dead tree / tree turned into ashes / Tree changed the name after the wedding?

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†