How do u post Video Clips?

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I have noticed many members having their avatar done by Caroline, especially some video clips.

Does anyone know how to do it and put in as avatar?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Jinku said this in a topic similar to yours

Originally posted by: JinK

Hey, if you're talking about the ones with flashing pictures, then this is the procedure.

Get Adobe Photoshop and Imageready 7.0. Just search Google for Adobe Photoshop 7, and download it. Imageready comes with it. Remember to install the free trial unless you want to spend hundreds of pounds. Then go to this tutorial. Remember that your images MUST be GIFs, and all of them should be the same pixel size. The way to do this is: Open Adobe Photoshop and then open ALL the images. Go to the images one by one and then go to where it says Image Size (It's under a toolbar, I can't remember, my trial just expired). Then make them all the same Pixel size x width, such as 100*100 pixels. The Constrain Properties box should be unchecked. Then click on SAVE AS, and when it says to save it as a JPEG, PSD, or whatever image, then scroll down and click on GIF.
  • Then go to Imageready and use whatever is written in this tutorial. Link: http://www.wetcanvas.com/Articles2/5712/567/index.php 

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Anony..!! U are a ⭐️