anniegupta_ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
πŸ˜† hehehe minnie... that explains it all
kline thumbnail
πŸ˜† minnie,where do u get these ones???? πŸ˜†
ides thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Minnie......maybe she is just proving her worth to Kekta so she is cast in the next K venture.........
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
    In fact seeing the potential depletion of glycerine industry through Jassi's eyes Ekta must be working furiously on her next project named - Kyonki kaise bhi ho Jassi roti hai...................πŸ˜†
ides thumbnail
πŸ‘that was a sixer Minnie......

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Minnie

In fact seeing the potential depletion of glycerine industrythrough Jassi's eyes Ekta must be working furiously on her next project named - Kyonki kaise bhi ho Jassi roti hai...................

YOU ARE A GREAT COMEDIAN MINNIE
love_Jassi thumbnail

In fact seeing the potential depletion of glycerine industry through Jassi's eyes Ekta must be working furiously on her next project named - Kyonki kaise bhi ho Jassi roti hai...................πŸ˜†

This one is  class!!!!!! πŸ˜†Inspite of being a diehard Jassi fan,I just couldn't help laughingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

gilgamesh thumbnail

πŸ˜†
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Great Minnie,
Reading ur posts i think monday jaldi hi aa jayega...