Acting just happened- Anjana Sukhani

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Acting just happened- Anjana Sukhani

By Swati R Chaudhary, Bollywood Trade News Network

The very petite Anjana Sukhani never thought of acting as a career. An MBA in foreign trade from Cardiff University (UK) and BA in English Honors and Psychology, Bollywood was the last thing on Anjana's mind. "Acting just happened to me. Films just happened by chance. I never intended to pursue a career in acting but I'm thoroughly enjoying it now," says Anjana who forayed into filmdom with the game show film HUMDUM.

She has approximately 40 commercials to her credit (Sun silk, NIIT, Expression Cards, Parachute Oil, Ponds, Onida TV etc) but the Coke ad with Aamir Khan shot her to fame. Since then the 'ghar jayegi' babe has been inundated with film offers.

Anjana recently shared screen space with some of the top notch actors in Nikhil Advani's SALAAM-E-ISHQ. Apparently her sizzling number 'babujee dheere chalna' and the much hyped lip lock with Anil Kapoor created quite a stir. "I was nervous about 'babujee…since it was a sensual song. I just happened to speak about it to Priyanka Chopra and she made me really comfortable. It was sweet of her to come on the sets and boost my morale," says Anjana.

Not the one to be deterred by her non filmy background, Anjana wants to explore various genres. "I don't have a godfather in the industry but I believe its ones talent that works ultimately. I personally feel even luck plays an important role in shaping ones career. A sound combination of luck and talent and success is bound to come," she opines adding "I want to do lots of comedy and experiment with different genres."

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/07/feb/08_anjana_sukha ni_salaam_e_ishq_priyanka_chopra_hum_dum.asp

Gracella😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeSi*KuRi* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the article... im sure that she will go far with her career in bollywood!!! 😛
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the article 😊
she's really sweet..I like her..I think she'll do great in B-wood 😊