_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

We have seven sticky topics in members lounge...its annoying and takes up ALOT of space...Would it be possible to move them here in Suggestions and Comments....and change the title of this forum to probably something like Announcements, Tutorials, Suggestions, Help...or something like that

And in Members lounge put up 3 Stickey topics in replace of the 7

1st Stickey : Title--Newbies Intro Here, I know we are a growing IF family but the new "Hi I'm new" topics we are getting everyday are really annoying the seniors and groupies and aren't giving us a chance to post real topics with these in the way.

2nd Stickey : Title--Random Chat, here you can just talk abt anything from your avatars to congrats on the new level your on like groupie or senior...hopefully will get rid of the spamming/useless topics.

3rd Stickey : Title--Birthday Wishes, Birthday wishes each day without comments will help alot

Please Help us Out, All these useless topics are really getting out of hand and we need to get rid of them and this is the only way I could think of something...Please give it a thought and make it work as soon as possible

Thank You

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great ideas Anony!!!

πŸ‘

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Naina!

Great Suggestion yaar. I'll tell the rest of my team and see what we can do.

Thanks

_Anonymous_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess

Hey Naina!

Great Suggestion yaar. I'll tell the rest of my team and see what we can do.

Thanks

YAY!πŸ˜ƒ

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

great suggestions nanu!πŸ‘

ML has soooooooooo many topics everyday now...the "hi i am new" are quiet a lot because we have new members almost every hour now rather than every day...I-F is growing by the minute and we definately need a way to organize all this.😊

_Anonymous_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: jelly_1984

great suggestions nanu!πŸ‘

ML has soooooooooo many topics everyday now...the "hi i am new" are quiet a lot because we have new members almost every hour now rather than every day...I-F is growing by the minute and we definately need a way to organize all this.😊

Hell Yeah man!!

_Anonymous_ thumbnail

um lol thanksπŸ˜ƒ

_Anonymous_ thumbnail
If A Global Mod agrees with me, if a viewbie agrees with me and if a mod((I already told sai14 abt this)) agrees with me...than all we need is Vijay/Lakshmi_maruthi's asshirwad((πŸ˜›)) so that we could fix this as soon as possible
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Anonymous_

If A Global Mod agrees with me, if a viewbie agrees with me and if a mod((I already told sai14 abt this)) agrees with me...than all we need is Vijay/Lakshmi_maruthi's asshirwad((πŸ˜›)) so that we could fix this as soon as possible

lolz naina yup

im sure itz gonna fixed soon

i agree azwell

QT143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Anonymous_

um lol thanksπŸ˜ƒ

welcum!πŸ˜ƒ