Created

Last reply

Replies

15

Views

1.7k

Users

10

Likes

2

Frequent Posters

KK4AJ4YGQB4Q2PNK thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#11
im happy sum1 brought it up...i was thinking the same thing!!!
if u need any help jus pm me and id luv to help you!!!
nice suggestion!!!
LHZT7O5HOYFYIHOM thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#12

I agree with your suggestion _Anonymous_. I get annoyed by all those "i'm new" or "I'm a Senior Member or Goldie or whatever now". Thats probably one reason I avoid going to the Members Lounge to begin with because thats all I ever see on the 1st page.

SO, I'm PRO for this idea! 👍🏼

_Anonymous_ thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 years ago
#13

Yay thank you both!😃

Dude Vijay!!!how come you havent replied yet with your views?😕

*Shona* thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 21 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: QBICW2I3UTFEU5TU

I agree with your suggestion _Anonymous_. I get annoyed by all those "i'm new" or "I'm a Senior Member or Goldie or whatever now". Thats probably one reason I avoid going to the Members Lounge to begin with because thats all I ever see on the 1st page.

SO, I'm PRO for this idea! 👍🏼

ya i know....i've recieved some comments from some members lately that the Members lounge at i-f.com doesnt have anything exciting and dats why they dont visit it😭...so once its all organized,,,we'll try to put some exciting topics in ML and spice it up😛

F6RDS5BBUMSRRSRH thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#15
Awesome idea Naina!👏😃
KZ4AG3RENLQMZ3RL thumbnail
Posted: 21 years ago
#16
u r so rite!!! good i dea!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".