Users

Frequent Posters

sakhi thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks for the superb live update...hope its not a dream sequence
brokenmirrors thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heey thnx for the great update...Finally Jai & Bani know the truth πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Z-IshQ - 17 years ago
ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks MT... What a rocking Epi... Finally... After a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng time...
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope Ekta doesn't give us a heart attack by telling us all later that It was another stupid nightmare of Pia Darling!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I will not be able to take it. 😑 😑
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is definately a dream. 😭   I am not keeping my hopes up guys. πŸ˜•   I am too scared. 😭 😭
ovaltine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks MT. Pray it is not Pia's dream again. yesterday she was talking about sapney.
gjjj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks MT
   Again lovely updates. Still can't belive it is not a dream but mayi gives a hartattact to us. Everything in one episode.

geeta
*mad* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plz tel me this is nt a dream

who ever dreaming plz go on dreaming
thanx for the update
lighthouse thumbnail

Wow...MT... Thanks for the rocking update... Are we being tested? It is too good to be true and I think Mayi has taken a day off today..!!!
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Oh my god Rekha today was a rocking of an episode.πŸ˜› Loved it and I really, really hope its not a dream, like all good things turn out to be. Cant wait to watch the episode for myself and gloat on Reptile😑 misery.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jai and Pushakr both really gave her very big slapsπŸ‘. Jai by throwing her out and burning those papersπŸ˜› and Pushkar by giving her the Katora.πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

And it looks like Massi redeemed herself superbly and Karuna she really did wonderful.πŸ˜ƒ

Love

Krishna.