yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Sorry this is an old article but sharing as i thought her fans might be interested
Chat

Excerpts from a live chat with Reshmi Ghosh, Femina Miss India - Earth 2002

Reshmi Ghosh - "I am the same person as before, humble and simple"

________________________ __________________

N.i.d.h.i. > Reshmi, How do you think winning the title has changed you as a person?

Reshmi Ghosh > I have not changed at all. I am the same person as before, humble and simple. It's just that a new chapter of life has commenced. I feel more responsible now to contribute in a more productive and effective fashion.

Talldark4u > Hi Reshmi! Would you take a role in a Hollywood movie that has a nude scene to be performed but is otherwise excellent? If yes, what do you think of Indian culture?

Reshmi Ghosh > I have no plans of going international. I do not plan to do any thing bold.

Girlpower > Reshmi do you care about charity work or is it taken in a usual manner? I mean do you believe in doing it till your title lasts and then forget it?

Reshmi Ghosh > I had a dream of contributing to the society at large. Earlier I had little opportunities to effect my dreams. Now that I have the platform I think I can fulfill my dreams. The question of forgetting does not arise.

Joshila > Reshmi, are you a Bengali? If yes don't you think Bengali girls are naturally beautiful?

Reshmi Ghosh > Yes and yes! We are born beautiful like any other person.

Swarnali > Congratulations Reshmi! This is Swarnali from Jogomayadevi College. Remember Me?

Reshmi Ghosh > Yes. How have you been?

Magnumopus19 > What goes in your mind during a situation when you don't know the answer for judge's question?

Reshmi Ghosh > I think I have a fairly good presence of mind. I hope this situation never ever happens.

Shalini > Hi Reshmi, most of the beauty queens have promised to do things but have finally ended up choosing Bollywood films. They forget about their promises. How do you think you can change that?

Reshmi Ghosh > It is a like a balancing act. If one has to choose a career in Bollywood, one's commitment to charity can be effectively complied with.

Sanchu > Hi Reshmi! What is one thing for which you will exchange your crown happily?

Reshmi Ghosh > Actually nothing! I have no reason to exchange it for anything in the world.

Lilrobin > So Reshmi does that mean Miss India Earth is the greatest and dearest thing to you on this earth?

Reshmi Ghosh > The crown is just a very small, a very precious and yet a very beautiful part of my life. I can never forget my profession and my family.

Pramod > Congratulations to you! What is that one thing you feel, which you love and won't be able to do due to the title that you carry with you?

Reshmi Ghosh > Thank you very much. I appreciate it. I think I will miss simple pleasures of life such as walking on the road, strolling on the beach and eating junk food.

Ric_21 > If you are made the PM of India for a day what changes or what actions would you take for the benefit of the country?

Reshmi Ghosh > I am happy just as it is, being the Miss India Earth.

Sign-off message > Smile and make others smile.

Edited by yipee - 17 years ago