i met nikkhil arya in real life

CRAZY FOR KIDS thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
guys it was my sis had gone to sankraman-ankraman for shooting in a side role in kyunki.......that time in ankraman kesar's shoot was going on and i got to meet nikkhil over there....it was the time when remember guys there was a girl who wanted to seperate kesar and rudra and she behaved as a friend of kesar but was an enemy i forgot her name she was bengoli in real life....she was a replacer ........her and rudra'a party scene was going on and kesar had finished her shooting and was leaving in western dress(she was looking preety)and rudra came out of the set and i met him.....i told him that i am a big fan of him and want an autografh and he gave me then he asked me"whats your sweet name "and i answers then after giving the autograph he told me that"keep watching kesar and keep loving it"and then he caught my hand and gave a shake hand......i was on the top of the world....he even met my mom....i lll tell u wat else he told but later till then be happy for me guys its true...pls believe i know thats its too late when i am telling u this but i was busy in kyph forum and i have stoped watching kesar from the day rudr died......i came today to seach for some video of little muskaan coz i am making a video mix of all tv child artists and i really love her innocense