SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 22 days ago

Unlikely Harmony

Once upon a time, in a world where danger lurked around every corner, Arjun Suryakant Rawte (a singing sensation) and Riya Mukherjee (his no-nonsense bodyguard) found themselves entangled in a web of uncertainty and peril. Arjun, with his mischievous charm and Riya, with her unwavering determination, embarked on a journey that would test their limits and redefine their destinies.

Arjun: grinning mischievouslysmiley2 "Come on, Riya, where's your sense of adventure?"

Riya: stoic expressionsmiley22 "Arjun, we need to be cautious. Danger could be lurking anywhere."

As Arjun sauntered into his lavish mansion, a playful glint in his eye, Riya followed behind, her expression stoic and unyielding. Despite Arjun's teasing and jests, Riya remained steadfast, focused on her duty to protect him.

Arjun: playfullysmiley4 "Riya, you're too serious. Let's live a little!"

Riya: serious tone "Arjun, we can't afford to be careless. We need to stay vigilant."

Little did they know that their lives were about to take a drastic turn. One fateful evening, Arjun's recklessness led them into the clutches of Mumbai's formidable mafia gang, demanding a hefty ransom that cast a shadow of fear over them.

Mafia Leader: menacinglysmiley7 "You've crossed the wrong people, Arjun. Pay up or face the consequences."

Arjun: voice tremblingsmiley13 "Riya, I've put us in danger. I'm sorry."

In the face of danger, Arjun's facade crumbled, revealing a vulnerability that Riya had never seen before. Together, they navigated the treacherous waters of the mafia world, leaning on each other for support and strength.

Riya: placing a reassuring hand on Arjun's shouldersmiley1 "We'll get through this together, Arjun. Trust me."

Arjun: gratefulsmiley9 "Thank you, Riya. I couldn't do this without you."

Through trials and tribulations, their bond deepened, blossoming into a love that neither could resist. As they strategized to outsmart the mafia gang and secure their freedom, Arjun and Riya's connection grew stronger, fueled by a shared journey of growth and transformation.

Arjun: determinedsmiley16 "We'll find a way out of this, Riya. I won't let anything happen to you."

Riya: confidentlysmiley20 "We're in this together, Arjun. We'll make it through."

In the end, victorious and united, Arjun and Riya stood together, their bond unbreakable. As they looked towards the future, brimming with possibilities, they knew that with love and unwavering support, they could conquer anything that came their way.

Arjun: smiling at Riyasmiley31 "We did it, Riya. We're stronger together."

Riya: grinning backsmiley4 "We make a great team, Arjun. I wouldn't want to face anything without you."

And so, they embarked on a new chapter together, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead, hand in hand. smiley42smiley27

THE END

I’m back! Well it was just a random thought & my dearest stormfly13 suggested that I should execute this. Honestly took me a good hour or two to do this & hence posting it now before I change my mind. I am writing after long so please don’t judge my poor skills yet smiley19 although I’m open to creative criticism! Thank you & hope you enjoyed! smiley31smiley27smiley43

Love,

Saraf

Edited by SarafWasima - 22 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

It's cute and funny smiley36

Good execution smiley42

MochaQueen thumbnail

res

Serialbestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow...it's so beautiful and amazing 

kavya1994 thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Lovely OS. 

Enjoyed reading it but it ended up so fast. 

Next time please write a longer one.

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Lovely OS. 

Enjoyed reading it but it ended up so fast. 

Next time please write a longer one.

I’ll try smiley43

kavya1994 thumbnail

Will waitsmiley42

Hoping to see it before the 12th anniversary of Arjun.

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for coming here back again as writer. Although the one shot was really short & ended so fast, it was cute & enjoyable....❤️❤️❤️

I heartily appreciate your attempt to write on Ariya once again. I would love to read more stories from you.

Please pm, or, tag me whenever you publish here any new story on Arjun, Arni, or, Ariya. 

Edited by naaheean - 21 days ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaheean

Thank you for coming here back again as writer. Although the one shot was really short & ended so fast, it was cute & enjoyable....❤️❤️❤️

I heartily appreciate your attempt to write on Ariya once again. I would love to read more stories from you.

isse likhwana matlab, subah shaam message pe spam karna aur phir bhi madam 2-3 mahine lagayegi ittu sa likhne ke liye smiley7

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Will waitsmiley42

Hoping to see it before the 12th anniversary of Arjun.

Bhailog anniversary celebration ka kya plan hai?