DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Posted: a month ago

https://youtu.be/dTWrPY4qKIs?si=zB6QSVfPVV69CLVJ

She still looks so pretty❤️ she is in Ramayana. So she is related to bollywood.

Edited by DivineAngel - a month ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

I want her confidence. No make up is goals😍

DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

In bollywood actors are doing botox. And she does not even do make up. Thats commendable.

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

In bollywood actors are doing botox. And she does not even do make up. Thats commendable.

Loving yourself no matter what is commendable. Be it botox or no-makeup.

Your skin is your largest organ and takes all bashing from pollution and sunlight. There is no shame in taking care of it in any manner you can afford. Lol.

DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Your skin is your largest organ and takes all bashing from pollution and sunlight. There is no shame in taking care of it in any manner you can afford. Lol.

Taking care means moisturiser, sunscreen, face packs etc. No?

Daily make up ruins skin.

And botox gives negative effects in long term.

Blueeeee thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Taking care means moisturiser, sunscreen, face packs etc. No?

Daily make up ruins skin.

And botox gives negative effects in long term.

Umm, there are literally other medical uses of botox apart from cosmetic enhancement. And women lose half their collagen by 30. Skincare doesn't counter that. There is nothing wrong in going through dermatological procedures if it isn't rooted in a sell-out doctor preying on your insecurities to fill their pockets.

(Which, granted, what all showbiz does) 

I do think Sai also goes through treatment for her Rosacea. So 🤷🏾‍♂️

Makeup is heavily regulated and a form of art. Sun damages your skin way more than makeup though. Someone likes to sing and someone doesn't. There is no value judgement there 

https://youtu.be/dTWrPY4qKIs?si=zB6QSVfPVV69CLVJ

She still looks so pretty❤️ she is in Ramayana. So she is related to bollywood.

I really like this quality of Sai Pallavismiley27 Without makeup, she looks 100 times more beautiful than several bollywood actresses 

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Exactly....I don't understand why people who want to look pretty by which ever they want are looked down upon?? They are not harming anyone....so what is anyone's problem if they want to do it for bettering their career or boosting their confidence.....especially actors...whose look play a big part...

If I am a computer Engineer.....will I not do further certifications as needed for my career to grow??

Blueeeee thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Exactly....I don't understand why people who want to look pretty by which ever they want are looked down upon?? They are not harming anyone....so what is anyone's problem if they want to do it for bettering their career or boosting their confidence.....especially actors...whose look play a big part...

If I am a computer Engineer.....will I not do further certifications as needed for my career to grow??

I do think that is a slippery slope tho. Showbiz and mercenary doctors preying on people's insecurity is the root of this evil. While I am not attracted to everyone, I do think everyone is unique and beautiful. Showbiz selling unrealistic beauty standards to cater primarily to the male gaze leads to preying on the insecurities of real women/men (whether in audience or the actors themselves) leads to this vicious cycle of objectification and self-hatred.

I can imagine xyz not being cast in a role because they don't have the skillset to act in that movie. But if the industry and zeitgeist are so predatory that people are going under the knife just for roles then that's just instilling body dysmorphia imho.

You don't like the texture on your skin vs you are destroying your liver with glutamine to because some sleazy producer said so further your career are two very different things.

Edited by Blueeeee - 29 days ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Neither do a lot of people. Lekin uski koi news nahi.