Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Prizi

idk how they're gonna play nxt wk with this formsmiley44

1st round main eliminate KKR nd SRH RCB CSK(main se honge)

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Yeah the teams which did not won even once should lift the trophy once

Seriously feel for PBKS and DC

RCB at least won WPL

LSG is also good, hope next year koi alag team dekhne ko mile (PS not against any team)

STAT: For the first time ever, KKR will finish first on the points table.smiley40smiley41

I had Rahul Chahar but I changed it last moment uff. 

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

1st round main eliminate KKR nd SRH RCB CSK(main se honge)

RCB chance is really less as most probably match gonna wash out bcoz of rain

Originally posted by: Prizi

STAT: For the first time ever, KKR will finish first on the points table.smiley40smiley41

Yayy thats great, so happy for kkr team. 

PBKS captain, who is also the player of the match - Sam Curran: "I thought we bowled really well as a group. We had a lot of pride to play for. The way the guys came together... Nathan Ellis, the way he played his first game was excellent. Great character from the team. [On the chase] When I went in, Jonny said it was holding a tough. We were trying to build a partnership. Jitesh came in and got in nicely. We didn't need too many risks, just a couple of sixes. I've thoroughly enjoyed the season, thoroughly enjoyed captaining. Quite frustrating to leave, but obviously excited about the World Cup. Hindsight's a wonderful thing. If we win our next game we finish on 12 points. So I feel this team was close to something but it wasn't meant to be. Over the next few seasons, if we can keep some of the really good players, we can go better. Lots of positives. The chase against KKR. Shashank Singh has been amazing, Ashutosh in his debut season. Harshal and Arshdeep have done well as well."

Good Job Punjab on winning this smiley20

So sam's leaving too

Who's gonna be pbks captain in nxt match?