Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 21 days ago

What is the difference between Anupama and Nurse Annie?

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Did you mean Nurse Ratched? Or Annie Wilkins from Misery? 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

nurus is staying there minding her own business, doing what she's supposed to do and not interfering in daily activities such as kitchen, pooja, bed rooms!!!! 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

Did you mean Nurse Ratched? Or Annie Wilkins from Misery? 

🤨

Well Anupama is bringing in Misery, anyway.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Anupama is a new celebrity and Anuj has been a celebrity. Press following news is common.

However,

How come journos flocked Shah House and did not dig in Anupama's whereabouts?

How come there are questions about how Anupama's first marriage was filled with abuse but how come there is nothing on how Anuj-Shruti's marriage is now on crossroads due to a certain ex's co-habitation?

The nurse has first hand seen the equation of the duo (Anuj-Anupama) and the state of Shruti for any verification.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 21 days ago
Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

After Maya track, I tried not to feel bad for Shruti because it seems like no matter what her trauma, she will be the one shown as the 'villain'. But, unfortunately, I still do. Sukriti acts well and as much as I dislike seeing the actors I like in the serials of this PH, they have a living to make.

Shruti lost her parents, her chance of being a Mom and is extremely unwell - all in someway connected to the father - daughter duo. Yet none is there emotionally for her when she has been an emotional support for Anuj -Aadhya for 4 years when Anupamaa had dumped them and never looked back.

It seems clear as an audience to me that Anuj is least bit interested in marrying her or breaking up with her and Aadhya uses her to remove her frustration on Anupama. Most likely, one day, Aadhya will realise her mistake, apologize to Anupamaa and bring MaAn together to end their sufferings.

Shruti herself seems unable to find the courage to accept that A&A don't really care about her. She has been used and will be thrown soon  smiley28

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nurse got salary after hard work of month but anupama gets everything for free from her bosses. 

Nurse  must have done some course and   training for getting this job but anupama di born tailented .unhe sab sab aata hai.

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shruti have some self respect . So please leave this puppy and you can definitely find better men this majnu