Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Thank you so much โค๏ธ

My sons are my life ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Yessmiley31smiley27

I got the priceless gift today. Tightest hug and brightest smile first thing in the morning smiley42

Thank yousmiley27

Happy mother's Day to all the mothers heresmiley40

Sarki thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vr15h

Don't recall whether someone mentioned it, & not to detract from his MVP status in this year's competition, but Sunil Narine has broken the record for most ducks in T20s w/ 44, breaking Alex Hales' previous record of 43 smiley36

Saare records todega ye banda, jo achche nahi hain wo bhi

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Thanks a lot. Got badge first time this season.

Never expected. Got points for Venkatesh Iyer s 4 s and Varun Chakraborty s wicket s.

If Tilak had hit one more 4, i would have lost points.

Congratulations dear

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Originally posted by: Redflag

Congratulations dear

Thanks a lot ๐Ÿ™‚

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Bhuvi is my favorite bowler smiley9 after Ashwin smiley27

Just asked my Jijaji to get picture of him when he was at ITC in Chennai for SRH vs CSK....He did...smiley16

I somehow read somewhere that Bhuvi does not want to play test cricket???

right now..BCCI should consider Sandeep Sharma aur T. Natarajan too...Why they giving chance to Avesh Khan smiley44 (Even for waiting list, he is far choice smiley18)

Arshdeep Bhaiya lefty hai to select ho jate hain smiley44...he is expensive too

Spinners ki to line hai hamare pass aur spacers ki bhi hai per yeh ziddi login ko wohi players khilane hai smiley24

Oh nice. My only regrets have been never been able to see them play love for India. I saw bhuvi live in 2013 in Ranchi. 

Yes. Because test cricket demands a lot from the body. And a little Injury means out of action from any cricket. So he is caring for his body. Pandya did the same. Dhoni same. 

BCCI never ever does this but it looks like Avesh and Arshdeep are in the team because of secularism/minority quota. smiley37smiley39

Originally posted by: mushat

Yessmiley31smiley27

I got the priceless gift today. Tightest hug and brightest smile first thing in the morning smiley42

So sweet ๐Ÿฅนโค๏ธ 

They take away our stress and tension when we come home from office on weekdays.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers here... smiley31

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Bhuvi. India's 2nd best T20I pacer. 

He was dropped because he failed in one game (SF) before ruling the year. 

He has the record for most wickets by an Indian in T20I in a year. 36 in 2022. Also add 12 wickets of IPL to this. 48 wickets in an year and dropped. 

Still picked 46 wickets in domestic tournaments in 2023 but somehow BCCI is blind. 

Shami did well but too expensive. That's why he wasn't picked for India. We had better ones. He was called as bumrah replacement in 2022 and before that he played in 2021. After that 2022 Wt20 he hasn't played a single t20, not even domestics. Isdians really mix formats.

Starc was interviewed about T20 WC selection yesterday and he was very honest. He said haven't played this much t20 cricket since 8/9 years. The format is different and strategies are different. Will have to work out. Even he knows he isn't a T20 bowler. 

Compare that to ODI WC ans he is the greatest with shami. Both are unbeatables. Starc gets praises because his team wins, shami doesn't because we don't win. 

I agree.  Not just that, unlike in the beginning of his career, when he was only trusted in the powerplays to keep things quiet, he's now performing at the death overs as well.  It probably helps that he has Cummins who's discovered for himself a better bowling technique to complement him

I just don't get his getting passed over by Siraj and Arshdeep.  If Siraj was so great, RCB would be doing better: unlike MI, their batting is competitive w/ others, it's just their bowling which sucks.  Arshdeep too is somewhat overrated: why not look at the top performers of this year's IPL?  That would have given them Harshit Rana and Harshal Patel, the latter who's from the same side and beats him in both wickets & economy

If one factors in that pitches in the Caribbean and North America would be very different from India & supportive of pace bowlers, then they could have had Umran Malik and Kartik Tyagi in the reserves.  At least that way, they'd have a fallback if it turned out that those wickets would be determined by the fastest bowlers, which can still sometimes be a liability in India

Is this MS last match in Chepauk ?

The much I wanted to see him next year.. I want him to retired considering his health baki haters gaye tel main pakode ban ne but as per his health is concerned he deserves rest playing another season will bring a lot of pain for himsmiley19

Edited by Arpita00001 - 1 months ago