Frequent Posters

Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Prizi

Congratulations topper

Congratulations to you too for your points...👏

Andre Russell (Kolkata Knight Riders): We batted first, we know it was a bit sticky and bit in it for the spinners. Coming off the field after 16 overs, there was definitely in it for the bowlers with the bigger side of the boundary. They get off to a good start, we pulled it off brilliantly and the bowlers won it for us. (On getting SKY out again) I always enjoy the challenge, he's a fantastic player, 360 player and kept it simple and got the better of him tonight. It's just believing, more cricket you play, the cricket becomes easier and understand the role better and it's working for me, working extremely hard on the fitness and playing the role with the opportunity given to me. I've been doing as much talking as I can, we've got good bunch of youngsters, everyone wants to do well. We always have a group around, this is the love and passion, willing to learn is the trick.

I love how much he's improved from previous seasons smiley42 I felt so proud when the commentators were praising him on his improved leg stance while batting, compared to last season smiley27 That's the mark of a great sportsman, someone who keeps putting in the efforts to better himself.

Him and Narine... KKR has held on to these two through all the highs and lows, and I'm so glad that they're finally showing everyone why it was worth it 🥺❤️

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Thank you so much 💜🙂

Never expected.

Changed to Venkatesh Iyer for 4 s after toss as I saw that he played well n previous Mumbai match...

venky was my 1st choice for HS after last match in wankhede

after pitch report I was confused between rana, varun and narine

Bt went with rana and narinesmiley36

Edited by Prizi - 1 months ago
Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

venky was my 1st choice for HS after last match in wankhede

after pitch report I was confused between rana, varun and narine

Bt gone with rana and narinesmiley36

I selected Naraine as PoTM

Since this is KKR's last home game of the season, the entire team - along with the support staff - is doing a lap of honour to thank the crowd. 

Venkatesh Iyer wins the award for most fours as well.

Venkatesh Iyer gets the award for hitting the most sixes.

Andre Russell gets the award for being the ultimate fantasy player.

Venkatesh Iyer wins the award for the best strike rate in the match.

Shreyas Iyer (Kolkata Knight Riders Captain): Nerves were there going into the game. Boys have been very good at putting their hands up and taking responsibility. We lost the toss but I feel the team which plays the best wins the match. I think it was a tremendous effort to pull things back after their good start. Today was a new day for us. We don't think too much about the stats and the past. (On why he went to Varun and Harshit over Narine and Starc) It is not about who has better records but about who is bowling better on the day. Varun was bowling well in the nets yesterday too. My gut feel went with him.

Yes and that was a fantastic decision to go with Varun. Narine seemed like the solid choice on paper but Varun was just phenomenal today 🔥🔥

Captain's gut feeling is always the way to go smiley27

Varun Chakravarthy (2/18, Player of the Match): I have never taken Rohit bhai's wicket. The plan was to make him hit across the line. Tactically, me and Sunil Narine are similar but technically we are different. He bowls from the front of his hand. The wickets were too flat initially in the season. But if you ask me, I have been bowling the same till now. Just that the results are showing now.

Bhagwan kare aise hi results show hote rahe 😭😭 For so many years I have just prayed for KKR to have a stable bowling unit that knows how to defend, and a good opener combo that knows how to fire... finally iss season mein my prayers have been answered 😭❤️

He deserves it. He was so good today smiley42

yes.. I was praying one more wk 

Main to har over mein wkt maang rahi thi smiley37

Honestly MI's powerplay scared me sm 😭 we'd lost 3 wkts in powerplay and they were like 59/0. I was like wkts do wkts doooo 😵😵

Wo to Varun ne aakar sambhal liya. I knew the pitch would be spinner friendly today but it really looked like it was custom-made for him ❤️smiley42

And then Tilak and Naman started firing and I was praying for wkts again smiley36 tab Russell aur Harshit ne sambhal liya smiley42

So proud of my boys today smiley42 Ye hota hai well-rounded team, jaha everyone pitches in with their contribution smiley42smiley27