name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Kavya

Posted: 1 months ago

The Episode starts with Adi saying if Anurag is involved, then I will kill him. Kavya says Anurag and Alka aren’t at home. She says I will ask Badi Amma. He says you shouldn’t tell anyone, its about the family, I can’t blame anyone without a proof, we will find the truth. Anurag asks Alka to wear the dupatta. She asks where is my baby, he is crying. Anurag says yes, wear this dupatta. Adi lies to Malini. Malini goes. Badi Amma looks on.

Kavya sees her. She says video assistant got the video, we have no time, come fast, we have to go and get the video. Badi Amma calls Anurag. Anurag says I m preparing for pheras. He answers the call. She says just run to that videographer, Kavya found the video again. Anurag says don’t do anything again. He goes to get the video. Kavya and Adi come there. Sanjeev 

is in disguise. Anurag asks for pendrive. He points the gun. Sanjeev gives the pendrive. Anurag threatens him. Kavya records Anurag. She asks Adi not to go anything, Anurag can make them reach Alka. Anjali gives the bouquet to Malini. Giriraj says congrats to you also. Malini says Adi and Kavya have gone out. Rajeev says Kavya had much faith on Adi. Badi Amma says Kavya had killed Omi. Giriraj says no, until the crime is proved, its not right to call anyone a criminal, be it Adi or Kavya. Alka frees herself and runs to see the baby. Anurag comes and looks for Alka. He gets baby Omi and scolds Alka. Adi and Kavya come there. Adi shouts and runs to the baby from him. He asks how dare you touch Alka, what’s your connection with Omi’s death, tell me. He points the gun at Anurag and asks did you kill Omi, tell me. Anurag says yes, I have killed Omi. Adi is shocked. Anurag laughs. Adi thinks of Omi and cries. He says this can’t happen. Anurag says I have killed him. Adi says I will kill you, why did you do this, he was your brother. Anurag says he was better than me in politics, I will also kill you. Kavya says that’s why, you and Badi Amma did this conspiracy to frame Adi. Anurag says no, she isn’t involved. Kavya says Adi, its true, Badi Amma is against you, Anurag is lying, go and ask him. Anurag punches Adi and takes the gun. He says this can’t happen, Adi will die now.

Kavya says I beg you, please save Adi. Anurag shoots at Adi’s arm. He takes Alka and Omi. Kavya worries for Adi. Sanjeev stops Anurag and fights with him. Anurag takes the baby from Alka and threatens them. Adi and Kavya come. Anurag runs with baby. He scolds Kavya. Adi says don’t blame Kavya. Kavya says fine, its my fault, leave the baby. Anurag says I know you all can’t harm me until I have the baby with me. Anurag stumbles. The baby falls down the cliff. Alka and everyone are shocked. Anurag runs away. Sanjeev follows him.

Thanks for update writer.

Do comment guys for forum rating.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for your efforts and written updates.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Excellent episode. Finally Anurag is exposed and and accepted that he killed Omi.

It was a good plan/move by Adi and Kavya (more of Kavya to keep her calm and think wisely according to the situation) to save Alka and her son first.

rakeshopg thumbnail

It was a treat to watch Adi and Kavya working together as a team. Also, Sanjeev joined them was a bonus. 

They really did a great job. They were literally a force together.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Must give credit to the makers/writers here to execute the whole sequence so well. It was nothing short than a movie scene.

The background song/flashback scenes were too good and apt and was a treat to watch.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Suddenly, Giriraj talking all good about Kavya, to Rajiv and Anjali was too suspicious.

I think, he will flip soon. He may have been waiting for Adi to completely trust him first and the election results.

Have to wait and see, how does his character shape from here.

rakeshopg thumbnail

Kudos to the makers/writers here, they really maintained the suspense quite well. Cannot wait for next week to see, how Adi and Kavya expose Amma next.

rakeshopg thumbnail

What a great performance by the actor playing Anurag. He literally lived the character in the episode.

Great performance by Sumbul and Mishkat too. They were just too good, and so was Sanjeev (Hemanth).

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kavyas presence of mind always wins

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kavya was finally able to trace anurag with her clever mind