Alia’s Saree Took 1905 Hours To Make; Were they paid fairly?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Posted: a month ago

Another example of classist behaviour. Did they receive fair pay? She didn’t even care to meet them personally. No word on their working conditions either 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - a month ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lachen Geburtstag GIF - Lachen Geburtstag GIFs

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

smiley36smiley36

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Another example of classist behaviour. Did they receive fair pay? She didn’t even care to meet them personally. No word on their working conditions either 

1. how this is classist behaviour? And who is behaving like that?

2. why do they (celebrities or clients) need to meet them personally? Do people meet every worker involved in every crafts or service or products ?! 🙄

3. Fair pay & working conditions -  Designers/employers should answer it, most probably like every industry they are not.

4. Do you think this applies to only alia?

Edited by SakZ - a month ago

I know.......Shaitanu takes the cake, the baker and the bakery....please salute maaro....smiley37smiley37smiley37....Ye wala bashing karne ka tareeka is absolutely new......smiley32

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: SakZ

1. how this is classist behaviour? And who is behaving like that?

2. why do they (celebrities or clients) need to meet them personally? Do people meet every worker involved in every crafts or service or products ?! 🙄

3. Fair pay & working conditions -  Designers/employers should answer it, most probably like every industry they are not.

4. Do you think this applies to only alia?

1. Do I really need to explain? 

2. Most likely these people were taken advantage of and probably not paid. It would’ve been nice for a celeb to take more accountability and not treat people like slaves 

3. I am advocating for womens rights and pay transparency  

4. No but because her PR is pring I think we must highlight it 

Die Laughing GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

No Sweetheart.....you are not advocating women's rights and pay transparency....U are using these serious issues to get an actor bashed.....

Bashing karni hai toh danke ki chot per karo......don't hide behind such serious issues....

People actually face problems in the real world....don't use their plight for something as petty as getting an actor bashed...

We all can see through it...and that is why the laughter......otherwise no one would laugh at such serious issues.....so stop using these issues.....

Lets talk about Alia straining her neck to look tall.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Dola Ni Aaya Dola Ravi Kishan GIF - Dola Ni Aaya Dola Ravi Kishan -  Discover & Share GIFssmiley36

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

1. Do I really need to explain? 

2. Most likely these people were taken advantage of and probably not paid. It would’ve been nice for a celeb to take more accountability and not treat people like slaves 

3. I am advocating for womens rights and pay transparency  

4. No but because her PR is pring I think we must highlight it 

1. if you explain it well, i can give you the benefit of doubt. And when you accuse people, you should better be able to explain it. 

2. Celebrities aren’t treating them slaves designers and companies do that. 

3. how is this advocating for “women” rights? Labors includes men too !!! Sorry, can’t take your take as advocating for anyone’s right when you put alia’s name in the title because everyone here knows how much you hate her. So this is only a using an opportunity to spew your hatred. 

4. Yeah. Now direct this at right people please and for right cause. 

Edited by SakZ - a month ago