Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 days ago

Hmm ya prachi had not been able to really make up. But today scene was heart wrenching 

I m laughing at jokes we make on rakshas but I'm crying to see sita break down 

The strongest person also has that one moment when they loose hope. 

I could connect to her today. 

hellothere2644 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

The latest episode was amazing. I really liked how sita emoted so well..like could feel the pain so closely...her helplessness..everything was perfect..even the way she handled ravan was truly amazing finally they showed things which were expected since long like the tinka.

They played janam janam after so long 😍

They showed sujay very briefly but it was amazing..so wholesome the fact that he felt something when she touched the ring ...so nicely donee..

I'm really excited for the hanuman sita conversation and Lanka dahan will be so interesting to watch..can't wait

Even trijata being comforting towards  sita was nice...at this point sita needs some comforting words 

Looks like akshaykumar vadh soon coz I saw a bts of his makeup

Good morning everyone. Jai shri ram

Well coming back to yday episode I would say past few episodes have been very good starting from Hanuman jump across the sea 

Barring few scenes it has been excellent and yday prachi emoted very well what a person Goes through when u don't see any way out. 

Could feel the pain 

So taarif toh banti hai bhai

Now. One thing puzzles me. Once lankesh finds out about Hanuman and him crossing all barriers to lanka , doesn't he wonder if a mere monkey can make it to Lanka why not a human.

Or maybe in his arrogance he doesn't want to accept that possibility

But then at least he could have moved sita to another location which no one will know isnt it 

Looks more like flaw in his plans which he under estimate every one. Even later stage when ram does reach lanka then also he doesn't move sita. 

Why???

Looks like voldemort got his stoopid ideas from ravan only how to fail in executing his plans 😂😂😂😂😂

Logic question kisike paas answer hai kya

Another funny point. Lankesh introduces his family wife son relatives but where was meghu  usko hide kar diya kya ?

I was kind of hoping before Hanuman drops the ring he would sing suno ram kahani but Janam Janam bg song played. Chalo koi nahi but if Lanka Dahan is on Friday i will miss episode again 😞

Twitter is btw having hilarious take on those rakshasi and the relatives lankesh brought calling them chughalkhor aunties smiley37smiley37

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Loved the episode.  Finally Tinka came. But it came and went away also. Prachi also nailed the emotional scene.

Chalo swastik se isse jyada ummed bhi nhi kar sakte. Dikhaya vahi badi baat hai 😅