Srimad Ramayan EDT Week # 19 (6 May - 10 May) imp. announcemnt in Pg 6 - Page 13

Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: devashree_h

We do follow this pattern in lot of forums. In case a DT forgets to post, there are others to remind them. Or, you can continue in the old DT till a new one is made. This forum is active enough that we thought a Daily EDT would work.

I agree to this but honestly I m usually roaming around the forum like bhoot on weekends and i doubt if enough PPL r here. 

Since 5 months show is on and forum is just 3 pages. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ye ok got ur clarification thanks a lot for that

Originally posted by: IbuHatela

In case anyone had doubts, it feels like they're definitely going to give us Utarakhand stuff on this show. The Rambha thing all but certified it, if it wasn't clear already. I really hope I'm wrong, as I'm not looking forward to it at all.

I didn't get u. What has rambha got to do with uttrakhand. 

Perhaps I m missing something here. 

Can u pls explain 

Ya I tend to be absent minded at times πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

hellothere2644 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Same here after so many beautiful instances even I'm not looking forward for uttarkand because that's quite sad n definitely controversial 

hellothere2644 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The recent episode was amazing...everyone did a brilliant job.. Hanuman Sita bhet was heartwarming n I'm so so happy that they kept showing ram in between.. feeling so bad for rams condition but soo happy to see him..his presence lights up the screenπŸ”₯β™₯οΈπŸ•‰βœ¨πŸ™πŸΉ

The most thrilling part coming up real soon , I.e Lanka dahan πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Glad that they showed ravan shrap part in detail - so this was the actual reason why he couldn't touch  sita .. not like he did a favour on her...in so many cases due to lack of info ravan is unnecessarily glorified for not touching sita but I'm glad that here they showed the actual reason..

Originally posted by: hellothere2644

Same here after so many beautiful instances even I'm not looking forward for uttarkand because that's quite sad n definitely controversial 

Controversy about its authenticity is there. Rs ramayan showed it good baaki version I did not like. 

Plus from whole ramayan part of view it was Narayan taking human avtaar to establish dharma and finish the adharmi ravan

Saare actions wahin Tak tha. After that it seems normal story till end of ram avtaar. 

The part at end where durvasa Rishi comes and kaal is with ramji asking him to return

That comes in uttrakhand but I m not sure that if we say uttrakhand never happened then when did kaal come to meet ramji to return back to vaikunth

The recent episode was amazing...everyone did a brilliant job.. Hanuman Sita bhet was heartwarming n I'm so so happy that they kept showing ram in between.. feeling so bad for rams condition but soo happy to see him..his presence lights up the screenπŸ”₯β™₯οΈπŸ•‰βœ¨πŸ™πŸΉ

The most thrilling part coming up real soon , I.e Lanka dahan πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Glad that they showed ravan shrap part in detail - so this was the actual reason why he couldn't touch  sita .. not like he did a favour on her...in so many cases due to lack of info ravan is unnecessarily glorified for not touching sita but I'm glad that here they showed the actual reason..

Yes the exact curse was if he tries to force himself on any parayi Stree like he did with rambha then his head will blast. 

When ravan kidnapped sita he just used dhokha chhal 

Kidnapping was his intent that time.

Later over the period of time he tries to convince sita but fails and is insulted. 

And he forgot ABT his curse when he was goin to force himself on sita..

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

I first read it as uttrakhand and got so confused smiley36

Yes even I don't want to watch uttarakand , it just doesn't seem real tbh but swastik ke mood pe hai sab

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

I first read it as uttrakhand and got so confused smiley36

Yes even I don't want to watch uttarakand , it just doesn't seem real tbh but swastik ke mood pe hai sab

Oh my i wrote uttrakhand instead of uttrakand πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Controversy about its authenticity is there. Rs ramayan showed it good baaki version I did not like. 

Plus from whole ramayan part of view it was Narayan taking human avtaar to establish dharma and finish the adharmi ravan

Saare actions wahin Tak tha. After that it seems normal story till end of ram avtaar. 

The part at end where durvasa Rishi comes and kaal is with ramji asking him to return

That comes in uttrakhand but I m not sure that if we say uttrakhand never happened then when did kaal come to meet ramji to return back to vaikunth

He ruled ayodhya for 1000 years right maybe after that πŸ€”

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

He ruled ayodhya for 1000 years right maybe after that πŸ€”

Hmm makes sense.  There are was a part I read not sure where. 

1000 years is brahma time something. So earth time is less say about 36 years. 

I hv to find that part again