Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Why is it that whenever someone wants to target a female, the action is always sexual harassment?? Lowlife. 

This fan culture is absolute shitt. Someone should tell the delusional idiots that your celebrity doesn't even know  of your existence. 

I follow alot of kdrama and there the fans are absolutely vile especially of kpop groups.... Probably the most demented fans i have ever seen in any industry... . Similar is what happens with actors down south.. 

..... I'm asking generally if anyone here is  associated with PR and can throw light on it - is this almost cult like following of celebs organic or do managers/pr/celebs actually do something to encourage it??

Twitter is toxic this group  toxic 

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I am glad the incident was picked up by media outlets. Hopefully something good will come out of it & these idiots will (at least) be given a warning. That will also set an example for other vile idiots. 

Strength to the girl, it's not easy to go through such harrasment. 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

They should be jailed. criminals. Hope she gets justice form cyber dept.

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

They should be jailed. criminals. Hope she gets justice form cyber dept.

a lot of people tagged cyber police with proofs of those tweets so i hope they will look into that. 

Criminal mindset, aak thuuu on such vile people

Women have to think 100 times before giving their opinion on social media because of such pathetic people

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Criminal mindset, aak thuuu on such vile people

Women have to think 100 times before giving their opinion on social media because of such pathetic people

The incels want to control women and the whole idea is to intimidate them from thinking and behaving as per their wish. 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

With fans like this, who needs enemies? I know Ranbir does have many sane fans. But I think his nutjob fans will be the reason his career ends prematurely. 

Why haven’t someone in Bollywood or police spoken on this matter.