Shraddha Kapoor Honours Masi Padmini Kolhapure's Award Win

cuteluv thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 days ago

Shraddha Kapoor Celebrates Masi Padmini Kolhapure's Prestigious Award Win

Shraddha Kapoor admired her beloved 'Pyaari Masi' Padmini Kolhapure as she was honoured with the prestigious Lata Deenanath Mangeshkar Award. Sharing a video of the award ceremony on Instagram, Shraddha showered her Masi with love and support.

Known for her affectionate nature towards her family, Bollywood star Shraddha Kapoor never misses a chance to celebrate their achievements. Her aunt and acclaimed actress Padmini Kolhapure recently received the esteemed Lata Deenanath Mangeshkar Award. Taking to social media, Shraddha shared her heartfelt admiration for her inspirational Masi.

On her Instagram stories, Shraddha reposted Padmini Kolhapure's video from the award ceremony, accompanied by the caption, "My Beloved Masi, my inspiration, my queen," followed by a heart emoji.

Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 7.28.43 PM.png

Padmini Kolhapure also shared the video on her Instagram account, expressing her gratitude for the honour. In her post, she wrote, "Receiving an award is always special, and the Master Deenanath Mangeshkar award holds particular significance as he was a distinguished figure in theatre and music. I dedicate this award to all those who have contributed to my journey. Truly blessed. Thank you to all my fans for your love and blessings."

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6OImtks3Ps/

The video captures the memorable moment Padmini Kolhapure received the award, reflecting her joy and gratitude for the recognition bestowed upon her.

This heartfelt gesture from Shraddha Kapoor towards her Masi underscores the strong bond and support shared within their family, inspiring fans with their love and unity.

Edited by Jayshree - 21 days ago