🏏IPL 2024: Match 47 - KKR vs DC at Eden Gardens @ 7:30PM IST🏏 - Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

After scores of 200+ in each of the last six innings at the venue, this was an anomaly. Nobody would have expected this, yes Pant did mention about the pitch being a bit dry and the ball probably holding a bit, but that was supposed to happen in the second innings and not the first. The Kolkata pacers started it all by picking up the first four wickets.That set the tone for the spinners and Chakravarthy spun a web around the lower middle order, accounting for Pant, Stubbs and Kushagra while Narine picked up Axar. At 111/8, it seemed like Delhi would be bowled out inside 20 overs only for Kuldeep to show not only resistance but also some positive intent, his knock of 35* has given the visitors a total. Can their bowlers defend this? Looks unlikey but funny things have happened. 

Vaibhav Arora: (On doing well against DC) Nothing like that, I have played two matches against them, and it has gone well for me. (On the ball that dismissed Shai Hope) I was trying to bowl the out-swing, that is a different type of delivery that I bowl. It landed on the perfect length. I like bowling with the new ball, and I can get the ball to swing both ways. That is my strength. (On the score) Last few matches were very high-scoring. The pitch is a little slow and the new ball swung. We have restricted them to a good score and I feel this should be a chaseable score.

if u forgot he was in KKR before

Okay 

Samajh gayi

Kuldeep used to play for KKR smiley36

Originally posted by: Prizi

if u forgot he was in KKR before

Yes 

Ab yaad aaya 

He was in KKR smiley36

Som: "KKR gave off, at least 10-15 more than they should have. Lets see if it comes back to bite them. "