Untitled Show (ARY) - Yumna Zaidi - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 29 days ago

Isn't badar know for directing thriller shows? 

Why do they think that under his direction, she will play a sunshine character?smiley36

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: Dreamer23

Hey, a few days ago, while listening to the TB OST, I also watched their show OST as it came under recommendation, they looked adorable together. They were rather young, so I assume it's from an older show. Feroze did a big bang show with hania, right? In this one, I really hope they are teamed again.

Yes Feroze did Ishqiya with Badar. I wanted Feroze & Hania's characters to end up together. They rather gave a happy ending to that meesni Hamna smiley7

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Dreamer23

Isn't badar know for directing thriller shows? 

Why do they think that under his direction, she will play a sunshine character?smiley36

a grey character like ushna or sana would do? It would be a bang on thriller.smiley9

NINALOGY thumbnail

Badar bhai please lighting thodi bright rakhna 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

a grey character like ushna or sana would do? It would be a bang on thriller.smiley9

That would be fun 

Witchofthewest thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Its too early we just got news she’s doing something. No proper info has been shared and look at the people. TB is always going to be the central focus.smiley6 Individual hype ka kya?

Witchofthewest thumbnail

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

That would be fun 

only if badar has come back to his sensessmiley22, badar bhai ne logon ki watt lgwadi hai.

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

IF the ML is ahad, we can expect this to be the critical one and not commercial one. He’s way choosey with his scripts. Only if the ML is ahadsmiley5. That is also just a speculation.

Yes. He can do well if it's not comedy. He is a good  match to Yumna's caliber in serious or normal roles.