Posted: 1 months ago

I washed my hands off Armaan and all the Poddars except Papasa, Krish

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sofna

Y have u gone back to the stone age... what hppnd to yr dp smiley3smiley36

I was trying to use an angry or serious pic in my dp and to go with this stupid 

track and Savi getting thappad and got Dutta smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I really dont understand Armaan's rage. Clearly the makers want us to think he is so caring , so concerned that he is yelling and has lost his cool and is no longer the calm, composed, rational Armaan because abhira affects him so much. but thats not what its coming across like. he is looking cruel and egotistical, not caring or responsible.  he is pretending to be fully blind and deaf to what him and his family made her feel and why she left.

He accuses her of harming charu which is laughable given the precedent set - where she managed to get green signal for Charu's internship which no one else could do , didnt reveal Charu's kaand to family to maintain peace even though she got brickbats. She has done so many selfless things and this man thinks she will harm Charu?! wtf. atleast talk to her calmly, or ask Charu what happened before such conclusions. 

And why should she be nice to him or his family after how humiliated they made her feel. he spoke as if she was a punishment imposed on him. her mother was called giri hui aurat, her mom's character was questioned, she was called gold digger, she was called characterless

Why would she stay in such a place?!

his behavior is looking like a strict ruthless, cruel headmaster of a school and Abhira is his most  mischevious student. nothing like spouses , not even friends. and his interest in tracking her seems to be from a place of one upmanship- Ki main toh mahaan hu, apna vaada nibhaoonga. and I wont have any respect for you or your choices regrading your own life.

He needs to make feel Abhira feel indebted and bend in front on him and then he will be happy. thats what its looking like. 

Because his dialogues are ridiculous, there is not an inch of care for Abhira in those dialogues, even the fb was for Zimedari and not because he wants her back.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Abhira ne armaan ko apne zimmedaari se free kar diya, but phir bhi banda ko zimmedaari nibhani hain πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ. 

Armaan abhira ko khushi se jeene nahi dega, zimmedaari ka sticker chipkayega kaise bhi karke. And why he needs to call her after burning her things?? smiley39

To give the ashes to the rightful owner...smiley36

Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

The way DKP has butchered armaan in this whole plot, there is no doubt in my mind that they are in search of a new male lead for Abhira. It's a humble request to them to kindly bring him fast because this whole poddar clan and specially those two hanso ka jora, are making things intolerable. 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I was trying to use an angry or serious pic in my dp and to go with this stupid 

track and Savi getting thappad and got Dutta smiley37

You have time for that stuff😟...Abhira and I are having candlelit races with our assignments 😰😨πŸ˜₯😒

πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‡

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

but I want Ruhi to not get Armaan either. She deserves to have her dreams crushed 

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

The way DKP has butchered armaan in this whole plot, there is no doubt in my mind that they are in search of a new male lead for Abhira. It's a humble request to them to kindly bring him fast because this whole poddar clan and specially those two hanso ka jora, are making things intolerable. 

Armansa has to zabardasti nibhao his zimmedari while his family kicks out abhira and "burns" her stuff ? smiley37  but he's angry on abhira and NOT his family ? smiley37 That's some weird stuff 

Edited by Krinya - 1 months ago