Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I want her to know that armaan is doing these efforts cos dadisa has asked him to & also that madhav has given the family an ultimatum. She must make a call to madhav & let him know she us happy outside poddar house & why he wants her back to the house where her mumma & she are insulted every alternative day. And madhav should agree to let her stay in hostel but can assure that she can count on him anytime. He will be there for her. 

Then kidnapper ya whatever reason dadi should convince abhira to return. 

(I know kuch zyada logic lagaya maine, & yeh sab episode mein nahi dikhega, toh enjoy the kp heresmiley39

Aisa ho to mujhse jyaada khushi kisi ko na hogi.

It would also serve to contrast Rooh-i and Abhira. Apart from recreation, contrast would be a good thing.

Character situation ko kaise approach kar raha hai woh dikha sake to achcha. But who knows.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Haa Matlab Abhira and badi savi ke life mei exact same issues ho rahe hai and at the same time. 

Mere befizul theory ke hisab se DKP and Murga ka Raju and Raju dono Aaj kal saath mei daru pee rahe hai. 

Toh abhira and badi Savi ko milwa kyu nahi dete. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Aamdani atthani kharcha rupaiyya. Isme Johnny lever woh aaa ra ra ra ko itna zabardast maarta hai naa. Ekdum dhota hai Bichare ko. 

Woh scene copy kiya naa in this show toh Twitter ki titliyo ka online keyboard andolan chalu ho jayega. 

Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Haa Matlab Abhira and badi savi ke life mei exact same issues ho rahe hai and at the same time. 

Mere befizul theory ke hisab se DKP and Murga ka Raju and Raju dono Aaj kal saath mei daru pee rahe hai. 

Toh abhira and badi Savi ko milwa kyu nahi dete. 

woh dono should not meet .. I am shipping Armaan with Abhira they look nice … and are fun .. 

but I am not shipping badi savi with masterji …she needs to get an AA there fast … but their track record of AA is bad .. 

and savi will not go back to bhosle for quite some time she has to clear her IAS … even master ji wants that  
Chalo meet Kar lete hai they decide to leave hubby …armaan comes and takes Abhira back .. and masterji nahi aate hai

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago