Jhanak Written Update and Discussions Thread No 15. - Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Just asking , Did anyone find Krushal bored in that argument sequence . I felt like Krushal was least intersted in that part .

Not Anirudh ,Krushal I meant .

@starship ,@Goddy ,@fun and all forum members special mention . I am too bad in remembering the names .

Poor guy he works very hard .. all he gets is verbal fight scenes with the female lead or scenes where heโ€™s trying to defend his actions all the time! Never once a light scene.. forget romantic scenes or comedy scenes.. must be very tiring to the same old every day๐Ÿ˜ž

letโ€™s atleast feel for Krushal if not Ani๐Ÿ˜œ

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Just asking , Did anyone find Krushal bored in that argument sequence . I felt like Krushal was least intersted in that part .

@starship ,@Goddy ,@fun and all forum members special mention . I am too bad in remembering the names .

His expression changes too quickly in today's episode maybe he's tired of the same scenes the same sort of insult words the actors need to repeat or it was a bad day.

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I thought he was just tired.. being an outdoor shoot n all.. but he could have been disinterested as well.. omg..those dialogues were really inutile and disgusting.

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Varsha188

You are saying that ani and arshi marriage would be not happened 

No doubts there.. I am 100 percent sure..

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He might have thought what ghatiya dialogues are given to himsmiley36

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lollolika

He might have thought what ghatiya dialogues are given to himsmiley36

As he said Lollo, Mujhe Ani ke actions kabhi kabhi samaj mein nahi aati smiley36

Lollolika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Poor guy he works very hard .. all he gets is verbal fight scenes with the female lead or scenes where heโ€™s trying to defend his actions all the time! Never once a light scene.. forget romantic scenes or comedy scenes.. must be very tiring to the same old every day๐Ÿ˜ž

letโ€™s atleast feel for Krushal if not Ani๐Ÿ˜œ

He looked happy doing those dance sequences. It was clear that they both enjoyed doing it from the BTS videos. Kahan se kahan aa gya absmiley19

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am sure itโ€™s emotionally draining for the actors to churn out such intense scenes day in and day out !

Main toh teesri bar thok gayi bhaishaabโ€ฆ.jhagda karte karte karte smiley37

Lollolika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

As he said Lollo, Mujhe Ani ke actions kabhi kabhi samaj mein nahi aati smiley36

Hame bhismiley37

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

He looked happy doing those dance sequences. It was clear that they both enjoyed doing it from the BTS videos. Kahan se kahan aa gya absmiley19

We watch it for half hour and we feel so stressed they have to live the character and enact.. for both the leads itโ€™s torture only.