Frequent Posters

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

What?? Ye Kya tha. I think he probably wasn't happy with less SS and they just ended his character.

so Abhira will join the Poddar law firm ? Is that why there was a BTS where Abhira was with Sanjay and Armaan ..I think they were all in formals 

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

so Abhira will join the Poddar law firm ? Is that why there was a BTS where Abhira was with Sanjay and Armaan ..I think they were all in formals 

the real question is but why???smiley36

Woh kyu rakhenge usko apni firm mein. The only possible explanation is that Abhira once again saved the day and exposed Dev infront of everyone and then he fired her from the jobsmiley44

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

the real question is but why???smiley36

Woh kyu rakhenge usko apni firm mein. The only possible explanation is that Abhira once again saved the day and exposed Dev infront of everyone and then he fired her from the jobsmiley44

if Abhira is unable to complete her internship with Dev’s firm because of the DaRu drama, then they’ll have to make amends by accommodating her ? Besides they have to put Armaan and Abhira together and create situations for them to connect outside of the house ..if they want the relationship to grow ?

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

So different pendulum swing we will witness.

At home bhabiza at the office and court Biwi

smiley37.....now swing home bhabiza office biwi

Kya kismat....Lawyer babu Arman smiley37

Abhira couldn't find another firm , I think she is under Sanju pup

Edited by Rosh4rose - 1 months ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Charu ka career Gaya now with Abhira out ...Dadisa nd fufasa will bring Rishta for her now 🤔

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1784577388699136391?t=viKRmZIgxdVVB1BU0cZ5NA&s=19

Dev's character ending all of a sudden is quite weird. Mujhe kyu lag raha hai Armaan sa aur degrade hone wale hai aane walo dino meinsmiley36

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Charu ka career Gaya now with Abhira out ...Dadisa nd fufasa will bring Rishta for her now 🤔

Charu wanted to be lawyer then change of mind wanted to become lawyer's wife...So they will bring a lawyer pathi parameswar for her smiley42

https://twitter.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1784577388699136391?t=viKRmZIgxdVVB1BU0cZ5NA&s=19

Dev's character ending all of a sudden is quite weird. Mujhe kyu lag raha hai Armaan sa aur degrade hone wale hai aane walo dino meinsmiley36

He is going to degrade further ...toffy man smiley19

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

they definitely changed the whole plot again, i think like they change the writers again maybe or maybe channel interference 😕