Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Phufasa enjoying the kalesh made me laugh ngl. smiley36smiley36

20240428_163026.jpg

He does hate Abhira, but he hates armaan even more. I would love for him and charu to combine their pettiness and do a dramatic khulasa of rumaal in the future. 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

he is not the man of the house because that is not his house ..it is a house ruled by the matriarch and everyone dances to her tune ..she is the hero, heroine and villain of Poddar House ..rest, he is the ML and I don’t think that is going to change ..ITV only wants heroines and not heroes..only male leads to play supporting characters in the lives of the heroines ..that is all they are required to be ..! 

that was certainly not the case in lost season 1 .. it was based on the ML and the choices he made ..,he hogged most of the screen space .. even vanraj in anupama has a more powerful personality.. 

the fun comes when it is FL vs ML

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Armaan did not tell Abhira about Ruhi .. he treated her as his wife his family started treating Abhira as bahu n beti .. Armaan was doing pda so she fell for him 

Savi ne kya sach much ganja kha liya tha .. Ishan is her teacher.., she calls him sir in college he was about to get married to Reeva .. she knew he still is involved with Reeva moves around with her plus the family treats savi as bojh ..and Reeva as bahu ..

savi is looking as delusional as her Pakhi kaku 
When did ishan tell savi he treats her like a wife .. especially with Reeva moving all the time with him 

Officially Ishan and Savi are in a marriage ...so it is natural for a wife to fall for husband !

She told her feeling he could have rejected in a better way siting he loves one and only Reeva and accepts only tk papas and boy cut Mummy as his in laws!

Thappad was not needed, first place this marriage was not needed he could have supported her as a professor 🙄 First thing he pulled to temple tied MS then took the marriage pledge ...No angle it was not looking like marriage. 

When Ishan is her husband there is nothing wrong she loves him.

That delusion is over by today , Savi came to know because of Ishan her family's mass murders happened .She packed her 🎒 🛍  pushed him to the floor and walked as per U tube videos .

It is natural she felt cheated that he hid such a "terrible truth". All his concern or whatever was a to hide his guilt .

If he was a righteous man he should have told Savi about it earlier , at least after marriage stay away from his girl friend ( who wants to show case her body to every one).

Ishan and Arman both are hopeless morons 🙄 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 1 months ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aadi04

that was certainly not the case in lost season 1 .. it was based on the ML and the choices he made ..,he hogged most of the screen space .. even vanraj in anupama has a more powerful personality.. 

the fun comes when it is FL vs ML

I haven’t seen either show ..but this is based on my observation of what I’ve seen ..male leads are invariably thrown under the bus to glorify the heroines ..the writing on ITV is not nuanced ..no one character has to be downgraded to elevate the other ..but that’s what they are doing now 

Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

20240428_163026.jpg

He does hate Abhira, but he hates armaan even more. I would love for him and charu to combine their pettiness and do a dramatic khulasa of rumaal in the future. 

I really want Charu to do bhanda phod of  Armaan n Ruhi … right in front of the family members… and the kids question why did Rohit leave .. Abhira has opened the Pandora’s box by saying Ruhi always wanted Abhira to leave Armaan .. and Ruhi did not deny it .. 

now the question Vidya should ask is why did Ruhi think Abhira should leave Armaan .. waise I am glad Manish knows .. before Abhira otherwise he would have made her promise help Ruhi get her love back .. 
I wish Manish asks Armaan why was he playing with Abhira’s emotions and why did he stop Ruhi from meeting Manav .. why did he make a young girl Abhira live with him as his wife for a year .. 

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

20240428_163026.jpg

He is enjoying the fun for now ( blast after blast), same smile should stay when Charu dumbo elops with Dev sweet heart 

aaf311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Team Sharmas

There's also a possibility that Manish only reveals the Armaan Ruhi truth. Either that or he drags Ruhi from Poddar house without any explanation to anyone

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I haven’t seen either show ..but this is based on my observation of what I’ve seen ..male leads are invariably thrown under the bus to glorify the heroines ..the writing on ItV is not nuanced ..no one character has to be downgraded to elevate the other ..but that’s what they are doing now 

Yes ...That way when the ML turns hopeless TRP audience's tension level will increase...They will be glued to TV to know rhe " becahari orphaned FL's fate"...Every thing runs on "profit"...smiley37

It is simply a kind of entertainment nothing else more research on it is time waste smiley37

Originally posted by: aaf311

There's also a possibility that Manish only reveals the Armaan Ruhi truth. Either that or he drags Ruhi from Poddar house without any explanation to anyone

Poor poor Arman toffy addict.

What a trauma withing short span both 😢 bhabi and biwi disappeared 😢 No DKP ...smiley37let nibba nibbi love continue....smiley42

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

But Abhira will never agree to marry that j*rk again as she knows he has no feelings for her. Dadisa might bring her home but as a guest. She would never want her as a bahu. It will be a long journey for Kv to accept Ab as her bahu. 

Kaveri and podaars accepted abhira as bahu a long time ago..that’s why she did gangaur and all other festivals..yes abhira irritates Kaveri because Kaveri only likes docile women that she can control..even as soon as vidya started opening her mouth and objecting..she also got into dadisas bad books. If they showed Kaveri breaking abhiras mangalsutra today..Taryn I would say the marriage is Over..but she left with mangalsutra…and now Madhav also wants her back.’ And Armaan wanted her to stay until she’s finished studying..so all these things are indicating that she’ll be back in that house. And the fact that Manish got no know about ruhaans ema before podaars.leans he’s going to put a full stop to it. So looks like Ruhi herself will let Armaan out of his promise to her and somehow by a series of events..the writers will get abhira and Armaan together again.  I would love a new hero for abhira..I’ve been asking for one from months ago.but doesn’t look like this Armaan is going anywhere..we’re stuck with him..