Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: lilmssunshinee

My theory as to why Armaan has been portrayed like this in the past few weeks —

By choosing the family and basically throwing Abhira under the bus, his status as the golden boy of the Poddar fam has been restored with full glory. He has basically been given a clean chit for all the times he dared to go against Dadi sa for the “ladki”. As far as Poddars are concerned, right now Abhira is the one who was in the wrong for the deal shaadi as Dadi sa, Vidya have quite conveniently put the entire blame on her, accusing her of gold digging and what not. All the secrets ( barring identity reveal ) of Abhira have been exposed in a half baked manner leading to her bashing and leaving the PH. Only revelations are the 3 major ones, Kaveri’s blackmail, Ruhaan affair and Abhira’s relationship to the Goenkas. In order to break the Poddar fam image, their pride and ego + giving them and Goenkas a “guilt” arc, they have damaged them so much, especiallg Armaan. Also because of everything that has transpired, Abhira will not trust Armaan when he says he is in love with her and that will allow room for a lot of grovelling and begging in the form of a proper redemption track. 

Armaan ka downfall bhot close hai. He will loose everything. I can't say the same thing for Ruhi as she will definitely throw Ar under the bus and use her trauma card. She has a family she can go back to. Armaan will have no one. Can't wait for that daysmiley42

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Don't have any high hopes at the tharki budha. Roohi will throw her usual trauma tantrums and he will be like 'meri bachi nahi rote, tere liye main baar krunga armoron ki dadi se'😜😜

Once a tharki, always a tharkismiley36

But tharki spoke sense today, this is why it will be interesting to watch how he handles arman-ruhi situation. But aj toh maza hi aa gaya swarna ka utra hua muh dekhke, what a disgrace of a women she is! 

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Armaan ka downfall bhot close hai. He will loose everything. I can't say the same thing for Ruhi as she will definitely throw Ar under the bus and use her trauma card. She has a family she can go back to. Armaan will have no one. Can't wait for that daysmiley42

No smiley37👎...Armaan & Ruhi must get married 

Want to see Kaveri and Sanju ding dong ...Right time Rohit must enter ....2 sons sharing one women ..

Poddars toffy addicts must feel humiliated ...

Every Ruhi claims her to be hers rightfully belong to Abhira ....smiley37...The wealth and The man 

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Manish didnt care for Abhira’s mother when she needes fam support the most so those sins cannot be erased. But today he gave all the right dialogues. He understood that Ruhi stayed back as she wanted to be close to Ar. So in near future kich na kuch to contribute karega story mein.

Didn't follow season three much, let's hope that buddha ka jameer jag uthe and kuch achchha kar jaye! 

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pinecone

dont understand why they edited out Armaan being a half decent guy. 

They could have dragged episode and salvaged the ML too.

the fact that he is upset about Abhiras behavior is making no sense. she has always spoken like this and she is right. if her mom is insulted she will retort. why should she stay quiet? 

in the scenes where she says thats my aukaat, thats my mom pravarish, Ruhi actually looks impressed. not sure if that was planned or it was just Garvita expressing instead of Ruhi. LMAO.

Can we hope that they are actually planning a very good redemption track for Armaan?

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Let fufasa phodoing that bhanda as well, manisha chachi ne toh umeed pe paani phed diyasmiley6

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Manish didnt care for Abhira’s mother when she needes fam support the most so those sins cannot be erased. But today he gave all the right dialogues. He understood that Ruhi stayed back as she wanted to be close to Ar. So in near future kich na kuch to contribute karega story mein.

Goenkas can't be trusted ....They will manipulate Abhira ...Why Abhira needs that Moron AR ..

Today 💖 loved 😍 Abhira ...So happy to see she roasted all of them ...Poddar's money 💰 and Armans's Vada she kicked all of it out 

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

Can we hope that they are actually planning a very good redemption track for Armaan?

No don't hope..save your heart 💓 smiley36 else hamari bhi heart break hogi

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

I really want a day now where Kaveri is ashamed.

I hope we have Manish drop the bomb of Ruhi and tell off Kaveri and other Poddars left right centre for mistreating Abhira and tolerating Ruhi.

Manish Goenka heartlessly kicked pregnant AK out , didn't answer a phone call on death bed ( yrs after)...Made Ruhi a " neurotic " by giving in to all her demands ...Can nit ne trusted . .Goenkas will be next few episodes sending " proposal for Ruhi and AR"

All will 👍 agree there will be a toffy party 🥳 

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

No don't hope..save your heart 💓 smiley36 else hamari bhi heart break hogi

AR is right ...He loves ❤️ his bhabi , Abhira is a burden on themsmiley37Why redemption smiley37