Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Posted: 11 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

HappySharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

A very pretty face can only go to a certain extent in getting the love of the viewers. If characterization is spoiled coupled with lack of expressions in whatever minimum scenes the creatives are asking him then there is no hope of the pair to go back to its prior peak.

Yes sheh wasn't pretty to me but his version of armaan in story was soft mostly and had some understanding..

This RP version of armaan is entirely different and RP is like log of wood portraying it with stiffness ..

Body language also fails..when he is an experienced actor why is not doing justice at all

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Waiting patiently for the day abhira starts calling armaan by his name instead of khadoosmaansmiley14

Also, guess this charu kaand is a mix of rohit's disappearance from poddar house & dadisa vs abhira court case. Armaan was extremely rude towards abhira in these 2 situations. During rohit's time, as viewers, we had no expectation from armaan as they were recently married, but same behavior after 9 months is 🤐

Yesterday's scene of him breaking his glass reminded of the scene where abhira made kaada for ruhi after she fractured her hand & armaan forcefully made her pour it in the dustbinsmiley39

HappySharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

old armaan use to do this all the time. Blame abhira and then beg abhira. But yes new armaan looks like he tolerate abhira. While old armaan use to give this soft looks every now and then.. new armaan looks like a very bad husband only. But old armaan use to look like her friend

Yeah I understand he used to shout as well but he would always come back and apologize and give her due credit whenever she does something good ..

This new characterization is totally negative 

KarwaChothThali thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

No but it also doesn't mean that you keep a whole family lives at stake due to your stalker..

But then as per your logic- Armaan invited that trouble for himself. Who asked him to be a hero n go to Masoori pose a savior of Abhira- while neither of the ladies called him, but Yuvraj instigated him. If he had common sense, he would have sent cops, par khud gaya. He chose to show up alone n worsen the situation.

In reality he found an excuse to run away from Ruhi marriage as he was jolted heart broken spineless lover, and that not only put Abhira n Akshara’s lives at stake n sadly ended Akshara’s. 

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Having a pretty face can get you pretty far, just like bad acting gonna take you to certain extend  with some heart-eye looks. But let's not beat around the bush here, Armaan's character is just trash—pure, unadulterated trash. 

Sorry, Dhami fans, no offense, but let's call a spade a spade. I've said it before with old Armaan, and I'll say it again, people really go to great lengths to defend his character with old Armaan with long paragraphs that time. But let's break it down: he's always been this unstable guy, throwing tantrums, blaming Abhira, manhandling her, and then begging for forgiveness giving soft looks then repeat the whole drama again. From the get-go, the guy's been a mess. Now it's gone from bad to worse, probably thanks to the makers and the channel needing those TRPs. It's like they're all following the same path to trash-town with Every Top shows ghum ,rishta ,jhanak ml, like some messed-up version of "Hum Saath Saath Hain."

Now, let's talk about Rohit. Ijbol Do you really think he can't pull off a sad look? I mean, I just saw a clip of him playing the 'devas' type look, and he nailed it. So, was it the makers or the channel pulling the strings, wanting him to perform a certain way, yk like the old Armaan with the red-tinted eyes and trembling lips they make him do what he doing well. If Shahi paneer didn't think Ropo was up to snuff, he wouldn't have given him the gig. But hey, who knew he wasn't exactly a fan of Prince's acting? Yet there he is, giving him a massive role. So who knows what Shahi paneer  was thinking 💀🤷‍♀️

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: HappySharma

Yeah I understand he used to shout as well but he would always come back and apologize and give her due credit whenever she does something good ..

This new characterization is totally negative 

Characterisation of Armaan was totally horrible from the beginning Ar 01 didn't know to actsmiley37Every emotional scenes he cried smiley37using glycerin...

So people found it soft .....Now Ar 02 really showing AR ...A shameless , spineless moron 🙄 a toffy addicts who disrespect his father , kneel down beg for acceptance from dadi and mumma ...

Who lacks a spine 🤔....in front of Poddars ..He takes pleasure from Biwi and Bhabiza ...a little bit pleasure all touchy touchy smiley2

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

OMG Abhira really know how to make a entrance smiley36

That girl let that suitcase roll down before you even see her 

face standing on that stairs, doing a face off with Armaan

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

OMG Abhira really know how to make a entrance smiley36

That girl let that suitcase roll down before you even see her 

face standing on that stairs, doing a face off with Armaan

Every thing  is fare in love and war

Let " war " begin ...hopefully Abhira won't turn sanskari bahu won't bounce back to Poddar's mansion back smiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: KarwaChothThali

But then as per your logic- Armaan invited that trouble for himself. Who asked him to be a hero n go to Masoori pose a savior of Abhira- while neither of the ladies called him, but Yuvraj instigated him. If he had common sense, he would have sent cops, par khud gaya. He chose to show up alone n worsen the situation.

In reality he found an excuse to run away from Ruhi marriage as he was jolted heart broken spineless lover, and that not only put Abhira n Akshara’s lives at stake n sadly ended Akshara’s. 

Yeah neither Akshara or Abhira had called him .. there was no Farz towards Abhira beckoning him .. he just needed a reason to run away from Ruhi’s shadi 

today a lot of the scenes seem to be cut .. because Abhira is already at the hall and Armaan’s scenes falling at feet of Dadisa .. telling Abhira did not want to get married to him is cut 

But what I liked that Abhira knows Armaan only feels that she is his zimmedari .. a lot of illusions that she was harbouring is thrown out of the window 

I know Armaan will call her selfish .  And try to bring her back giving his mom and dad ke rishte ka vaasta .. she can tell him .. yes I am selfish .. you have told me not to interfere in your family affairs.. pls go and explain it to your dad that I am selfish 

If he values your mother .. he will not put me above her and ur family .. and leave the house ..and tell your father I don’t want the blame of ur parents marriage breaking up .. so pls patch up for my sake