Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalu1786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Birlas

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Armaan ka competition aise maharathi logo se hai🥲 lagta hai rishta ke writers ko aur mehnat karni padegi Armaan ko bigadne meinsmiley44

Also i read somewhere that Garima was the writer of Yrkkh gen 3???

Garima is not the writer she is the creative head. Uttaraksh, zama, saba, bhavana and aarif were the writers of last gen. Saba and Uttaraksh left, others still there. Jhanak is written by leenaji, a bengali writer. Her shows are really really toxic. You can say she has double Ph.D in toxicity. Gari is in same position there also 

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

It is seriously the most disgusting, toxic serial I have ever seen. Tattirudh’s mother literally said that Jhanak should be thrashed to . But apparently such speech is normal in that show. 

I can’t believe the members of Jhanak forum actually like the show and ship those losers together. Too optimistic they are. Delusion at its finest. That show should be banned asap alongside the other trash shows.

U mean to say SP must be banned on the whole ?smiley18

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

U mean to say SP must be banned on the whole ?smiley18

Of course since all their current serials are beyond pathetic unless they have a huge revamp smiley9

KarwaChothThali thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It is seriously the most disgusting, toxic serial I have ever seen. Tattirudh’s mother literally said that Jhanak should be thrashed to death. But apparently such speech is normal in that show. 

I can’t believe the members of Jhanak forum actually like the show and ship those losers together. Too optimistic they are. Delusion at its finest. That show should be banned asap alongside the other trash shows.

Not new- Ye to Ghum me bhi hua tha. Ghum started glorifying toxicity n abuse. Farji promos bhi.

Papi did suggested S should be burnt in Holika fire. Whole family stood there mute - including ex army officers and active IAS. 

Everyone was mostly annoyed n The mahan FL took it upon herself to change that hate into love- as per her she deserved that hatred n treatment from family smiley39

Ghum FD be boycott trend ye wo kafi kia- all was used for negative hype only.

Of course since all their current serials are beyond pathetic unless they have a huge revamp smiley9

colors are bringing new shows soon at prime time slots so star must buckle up or lose their audience due to shitty tracks or shows

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I have a doubt, will manisha chachi continue her jasoosi Or its a wrap up??  She was doing it for abhira sake as she felt bad for her, ab pati hi fake hain toh kya farak padta hain ruhi armaan ke peeche jaaye ya armaan ruhi ke peeche jaaye ya dono ek dusre ke saath jaaye🤷‍♀️

Vidya will be pro ruhi now, guess jaise she sent armaan to take care of ruhi when rohit went missing, now she might sent ruhi to take care of armaan as his wife is fakesmiley36

Manisha Chachi is like " wasted my time for fake pathi pathni "smiley37smiley37

Sometimes I really wonder writers kya phunke story likh rahe hai, mujhe bhi woh chahiye to go through my semester finals🙂

Don't yeh saste nashe trp aunties hi pacha sakti hai dekhne mei trash hai reality bhi ho jayega

ITV desperately needs a positive change man....

Originally posted by: Susi26

Ok the problem with poddars is “deal” shaadi..  they moved on from the fact that Armaan married some roadside ladki without their consent, till now they were only adjusting and tolerating Abhira thinking that she is the “permanent” bahu of that house. So when the deal bomb blasted out everyone’s fuses were blown off. We know this will be comingsmiley2

This “deal vs real shadi” deserves separate thread . 

P.S : Now I’m interested to see her in solo journey where she meets someone whom she truly deserves. 

Main toh ab fls ki solo journey dekh kar bahot pakk gayi hu. Sai/anupama yeh sab solo journey wali he thi. Abhira ka bhi day 1 se pata tha ki Armaan ke sath koi lamba future nahi hai and abhira ki baki sab ke jaisi rinse repeat solo journey dekhna  kuch interesting nahi hoga. Armaan se bhi badi lawyer banta dikha dege. Isse zyada kya he dikha sakte hai smiley36

Regarding her shaddi , yah toh maa ki karai shaddi mai lifetime raho ya immediately divorce le lete dono. Yeh bich ka raasta like 1 saal ki shaddi toh kisi bhi family ko hazam na ho chahe poddars ho ya koi dusri family ho.

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leafy2022

I don’t watch other shows at this time, so makes sense. So in other words they wants trp and trp audience wants tortured FL and trashy illogical ML. Pathetic.

actually I am not sure, that’s what it is. These pathetic channels are forcing everyone to make serials like this and others watching it. If all serisls stop showing this I don’t think it’s a problem. TRP will still be like this. People need some form of entertainment after coming home and they have no other option other than watching this crap which are dished out in every freaking channel.

Channel force markers to follow certain story... 

Both star and color do that