Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 27th Apr 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

I don't get why people are behaving as if there are two different Ar in the story. Only actor was changed and not character. 

Even if it was the previous actor, the writers would have followed the great sitara script.

I agree their are changes in emotional representation but I don't think it can can change whole graph. 

Except few scenes Ar is doing what many viewers expected from him be it on Dadisa's side or feeling guilty of everything or not loving Ab this early or always trying to take responsibility  of Ruhi's happiness. He was doing all this earlier too.

I agree with few part....but there is a change in story'... Specially in character growths of Armaan and Abhimaan relationship... 

Few months ago armaan can't think about living without abhira and ready to leave his whole family for her but now it's look like he don't even care ... 

Intense and emotional are so missing from scenes... Plus whole dynamic of relationship.... Abhimaan story used to be like arranged marriage in contract marriage with trust, respect and taking care of each other.. but now it's not more like no love , trust exist for each.. 

From the beginning Abhimaan don't love each other as husband wife but surely love as each other family members..  

One more thing... Previously it's used to be look like that because of abhimaan relationship..  abhira gain trust fir Armaan that how he prioritise her not ruhi nad abhira will become proof of armaan innocent in ruhi and armaan fisco... But now they don't intend to do that.. 

AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HappySharma

Yeah I understand he used to shout as well but he would always come back and apologize and give her due credit whenever she does something good ..

This new characterization is totally negative 

he would come around only when abhira was proven right. Those apologise have no meaning. He keeps repeating same mistake again and again.. that time Sheh sam chemistry saved him. But Rohit Sam chemistry is different. They also have chemistry but this looks more like Teacher student.. like dev charu..

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

I don't get why people are behaving as if there are two different Ar in the story. Only actor was changed and not character. 

Even if it was the previous actor, the writers would have followed the great sitara script.

I agree their are changes in emotional representation but I don't think it can can change whole graph. 

Except few scenes Ar is doing what many viewers expected from him be it on Dadisa's side or feeling guilty of everything or not loving Ab this early or always trying to take responsibility  of Ruhi's happiness. He was doing all this earlier too.

Lmao, see this, I've been saying this from the start, calling Armaan ko pendulum bolna pendulum ki bhi bejatti hai.  He's been like this for months, not just today, for months! This is his core character. The old Armaan, if he were here today, would make him follow the holy trinity of ML path. I have the same question, why are people here acting like the whole show has gone to ruin since new Armaan arrived? This character is just the same. Old Armaan wasn't some saint either. He was bad in some secnes, giving his bhabhi lusty looks. I've said it before, Armaan is in the deal phase. From the shippers' perspective, I understand they wanted to see him support Abhira. But from the maker's script, Armaan isn't in love with Abhira yet

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Jhanak1234

I agree with few part....but there is a change in story'... Specially in character growths of Armaan and Abhimaan relationship... 

Few months ago armaan can't think about living without abhira and ready to leave his whole family for her but now it's look like he don't even care ... 

Intense and emotional are so missing from scenes... Plus whole dynamic of relationship.... Abhimaan story used to be like arranged marriage in contract marriage with trust, respect and taking care of each other.. but now it's not more like no love , trust exist for each.. 

From the beginning Abhimaan don't love each other as husband wife but surely love as each other family members..  

One more thing... Previously it's used to be look like that because of abhimaan relationship..  abhira gain trust fir Armaan that how he prioritise her not ruhi nad abhira will become proof of armaan innocent in ruhi and armaan fisco... But now they don't intend to do that.. 

in a way its good all the bad things this idiot family said on abhira and her upbringing will bite into the dust as when ruhaan truth will be out its vidya,kajal and kaveri's upbringing that will be proved to be worse of all, as rohit was always weak mentality that he ran away instead of facing the truth and bhabhimaan well the less said the better a spineless son, dhokebaaz brother, fake husband yeh kya hi expect kar sakte hai

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 10 days ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Lmao, see this, I've been saying this from the start, calling Armaan ko pendulum bolna pendulum ki bhi bejatti hai.  He's been like this for months, not just today, for months! This is his core character. The old Armaan, if he were here today, would make him follow the holy trinity of ML path. I have the same question, why are people here acting like the whole show has gone to ruin since new Armaan arrived? This character is just the same. Old Armaan wasn't some saint either. He was bad in some secnes, giving his bhabhi lusty looks. I've said it before, Armaan is in the deal phase. From the shippers' perspective, I understand they wanted to see him support Abhira. But from the maker's script, Armaan isn't in love with Abhira yet

So if you are not in love, that gives him a free pass to single out a young woman who is 10 years younger than you and scapegoat her for every nuisance in your family.

I agree his core character has been intact. But jab "Zimmedari" uthayi hai to dhang se nibha na. Woh bhi isse nahi hota. 9 months he has been living under the same roof and still he cannot understand what kind of character Abhira is, he is that dim. But then, come to think of it, look at the people who have raised him. What can we even expect from him.

And the character is not "hero" material, even by ITV standards. And also Itv has some obsession with "damaged" male characters. Like men are not raised by healthy and happy families. Everyone is psychologically disturbed because of some baggage.

I don't see anything "hero-worthy" in the character. Why did they think "Armaan Poddar" can be a hero??

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Thank god I am not watching.

What made writers to make Armaan this much trashy character? Is it because Rohit is not doing good and they found a new ML?? 

That’s not a good justification to make the existing lead a trash but for whatever reason they are doing it I don’t want to see this trash ML. He is beyond redemption now. And I am looking forward to a new guy for Abhira.

Madhav please leave the house and support Abhira and don’t ruin her by calling back.

Rohit is doing his job very well.

.Becoz of him Armaan ko hate karsaktha hai but not  the way of his acting....

The main reason for sudden turn may be becoz trp decreasing and ipl pressure warna ek jaise teen log kaise behave Kar saktha hai....

Secondly angry suits Rohit more than crying may be

Thirdly Armaan was like this from start uska andar ye  dha...Mauka aa gaya he show  his true colour that he is spineless, brainless, 

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: libran90

So if you are not in love, that gives him a free pass to single out a young woman who is 10 years younger than you and scapegoat her for every nuisance in your family.

I agree his core character has been intact. But jab "Zimmedari" uthayi hai to dhang se nibha na. Woh bhi isse nahi hota. 9 months he has been living under the same roof and still he cannot understand what kind of character Abhira is, he is that dim. But then, come to think of it, look at the people who have raised him. What can we even expect from him.

And the character is not "hero" material, even by ITV standards. And also Itv has some obsession with "damaged" male characters. Like men are not raised by healthy and happy families. Everyone is psychologically disturbed because of some baggage.

I don't see anything "hero-worthy" in the character. Why did they think "Armaan Poddar" can be a hero??

this guy is not even a hero in the house let rohit come iski zameen kisak jayegi kyunki tab dadisa vidya ka attention jo is bewakoof ko mil raha hai jabse wo gayab huwa hai sab ke sab rohit ko pamper karenge and yeh akela reh jayega background pic ya furniture ki tarah manhoos kahika mujhe woh scene dekhna hai

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 10 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I agree πŸ‘ ...Savi was annoying me with her mahanatha ...Ishan's thappad was not needed hopefully it will " jolt her out of bekar ke love zone "

Pagal ladki ....concentrate on studies...Then appeared Ashwini"s ghost..kya hai yeh 

Is it a supernatural show πŸ€” smiley37smiley37

glad they didn’t show all 4 ghosts.. Bhavani, vinu, ninad and ashwini..πŸ˜‚..there was a scene a few months ago..where all the ghosts appeared. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: libran90

I agree, preach! 😌😭🀝 I don't know what obsession ITV has either. They feel some kind of pleasure in ruining their ML beyond redemption. Every ML goes through this phase of being an uninformed idiot who's a total douchebag d*ck to his wife because how else are they supposed to show conflict? Then they'll whitewash these losers into lover boys

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

glad they didn’t show all 4 ghosts.. Bhavani, vinu, ninad and ashwini..πŸ˜‚..there was a scene a few months ago..where all the ghosts appeared. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

It was dn hilarious singing chorus ghosts ..

Zishu baba dar gaya bhag kar shadi ki smiley37