Simiyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

This is the most random thing i have ever written. Let me know your thought. It's a bit too positive!

As the eldest couple of each generation from the Brar family prepared to attend a wedding in the village, Sahiba couldn’t help but reflect on her role as the senior daughter-in-law of the third generation. Angad, her husband, was behind the wheel with Daarji beside him. Bebe and Inder occupied the second row, while she and Manveer were in the back. If someone had told her seven months ago that she would be part of the Brar family, she would have scoffed at them. Sahiba despised those who flaunted wealth and power, traits synonymous with the Brars. It all began when her elder sister, Seerat, fled from her own wedding, leaving Sahiba to marry Angad to salvage the honor of both families. The burden of her mother and Seerat’s lies fell squarely on Sahiba’s shoulders. Endless taunts and isolation within the grand mansion left her wounded but determined to understand her sister’s actions. A month later, Sahiba learned that Seerat had eloped with Garry, Angad’s younger cousin, who abandoned her upon discovering their social status. Garry and Seerat eventually married out of necessity, not love.After the truth emerged, Sahiba felt trapped in her marriage to Angad, considering the seriousness of marital vows and her responsibilities towards her younger sister, Keerat. Garry left the Brar Mansion to live with his father, Yashraj, while Seerat departed with her husband. They visited occasionally, but the once-close family bond had fractured.Over time, Sahiba and Angad’s forced marriage evolved into a civil relationship. Angad supported Sahiba’s pursuit of education, standing by her amidst family opposition. Sahiba reciprocated by accompanying Angad to family and business events, but their connection remained formal.

As they arrived in the Pind, Bebe and Manveer eagerly introduced Sahiba to everyone.

Bebe (in Punjabi): "Eh hai saadi Angad di voti, Sahiba." (this is our Angads wife Sahiba)

Manveer (in Punjabi): "Haan ji, Angad di sohni voti te meri nau, Sahiba." (Yes this is Angads beautiful wife and my daughter-in-law Sahiba)

The proud tone in Bebe and Manveer's voices reflected their acceptance and affection towards Sahiba as Angad's wife, filling her with a sense of belonging despite the initial challenges she had faced. Angad stood by with a smile, his eyes filled with pride and affection, as Bebe and Manveer introduced Sahiba to everyone. The men moved to the outdoor courtyard, where they gathered with other male guests, while the ladies went indoors where singing and festivities were in full swing. Sahiba effortlessly mingled with the women, joining in the joyful atmosphere.

Aunty (in Punjabi): "Sahiba, tuhade naal bohot khushi hoyi hai!"(Sahiba, we are happy to meet you)

Cousin (in Punjabi): "Angad di sohni voto, tuhade naal gal karke bohot maza aa raha hai." (Angads beautiful wife, its so much fun talking to you)

Sahiba (smiling, in Punjabi): "Tuhano sab nal milke bahut maza aa raha hai. Sab bohot pyaar dikha rahe ho." ("I'm having a great time meeting everyone. You all show so much love.")Her ease and genuine connection with everyone around her reflected Sahiba's ability to adapt and embrace the celebration, earning her more admiration and acceptance within Angad's extended family and their community.Manveer, who had initially struggled to accept Sahiba as a daughter-in-law, was now happy to have her as part of the family. She observed Sahiba's natural charm and ability to connect with everyone, and her heart softened towards her.

Manveer : "Bebe, Sahiba bahut achhi hai. Mainu ehdi gal da khushi hai ki oh sade kul di bahu hai." ("Bebe, Sahiba is very nice. I am happy that she is our daughter-in-law.")

Bebe : "Haan ji, Manveer. Sahiba ne sade dilan te raj kar ditta hai. Asi saarey usnu apna family member samajhde han." (Yes, Manveer. Sahiba has won over our hearts. We all consider her a part of our family.")

Manveer nodded in agreement, feeling grateful that Sahiba had brought joy and unity into their lives. As the family festivities continued, it was time for the mehndi ceremony. Manveer and Bebe insisted that Sahiba participate, encouraging her to apply a simple yet elegant design. As the intricate patterns were being drawn on her hands, Sahiba couldn't help but feel a pang of nostalgia for the pre-marriage rituals she had missed.

Bebe (teasingly, in Punjabi): "Sahiba, Angad da naam likh le mehndi vich? Tradition hai ji, tuhade layi!" (Sahiba, why not write Angad's name in the mehndi? It's a tradition, you know!")

Manveer (playfully, in Punjabi): Haan ji, haan ji! Likho Angad da naam, fer puri gal ho jayegi."

Preeti: Ayo Sahiba Bhabi Dasso Angad layi apni mohabbat mehndi vich."(Come on, Sahiba! Show us your love for Angad in the mehndi!")

Sahiba (laughing, in Punjabi): Oh, tuhade toh ki kehna! Thik hai, shayad ik chhota sa 'A' hi likh layiye Angad layi." ("Oh, you all are too much! Alright, maybe just a tiny 'A' for Angad.")

Sahiba settled into the room, refraining from eating due to the freshly applied mehndi on her hands. Her mother-in-law insisted on feeding her, but Sahiba felt too shy to accept. Now feeling hungry, she began searching her bag for a snack, struggling a bit due to the mehndi hindering her movements. Suddenly, she heard the bedroom door close and looked up to see Angad entering with a plate of food.

Angad (smiling): "Hey Sahiba, I brought you some food. Thought you might be hungry."Sahiba (gratefully): "Oh Angad, that's so thoughtful of you. I was actually feeling quite hungry."

Angad (sitting beside her): "Here, let me feed you. Don't worry about the mehndi."

Sahiba (blushing): "I feel so silly being unable to do anything with this mehndi on."Angad (affectionately): "It's okay. Let me take care of you."

Angad gently fed Sahiba, and as their eyes met in a tender gaze, the room seemed to quieten around them. Sahiba felt a rush of warmth and closeness, sharing this intimate moment with Angad amidst the joyful chaos of the celebration. Each bite shared between them carried unspoken words of love and understanding, deepening their connection beyond the surface of their playful banter. In that silent exchange, Sahiba sensed a promise of companionship and support from Angad. 

After Angad had fed Sahiba, he went to wash his hands and returned after changing his clothes. Upon entering the room, he noticed Sahiba lying in bed, dressed in her patiala suit with her paranda still adorning her hair. The mehndi on her hands made it difficult for her to change.

Angad: "Sahiba, is there any way I can help you?"Sahiba (hesitantly): "Can you help me by taking my paranda off, please?"Angad gently approached Sahiba and carefully removed her paranda, letting her hair cascade freely. He then unclipped her heavy dupatta from her shoulder and set it aside.

Angad: "Sahiba, you should feel more relaxed now."Sahiba blushed and smiled gratefully as Angad's considerate gestures helped ease her discomfort. His actions reflected his care and affection. The next day was filled with the haldi ceremony and preparations for the grand wedding the following day. The bride, Manisha, was visibly happy yet emotional. The day seemed to pass in a blur of festivities, ending with the men enjoying beer outside. 

However, what truly surprised Sahiba was seeing all the women inside, including Bebe and Manveer, also drinking alcohol.Sahiba observed with wide eyes as Bebe and Manveer joined the other ladies in enjoying drinks. She had never seen them drink before, especially not in such a social setting. Feeling a mix of curiosity and intrigue, Sahiba quietly watched from the sidelines, uncertain of how to react to this unexpected turn of events within her husband's family. Just then, Manveer noticed Sahiba and gestured for her to join them

.Manveer (smiling): "Sahiba, aaja ek peg le." (Sahiba, come, have a drink.")

Sahiba (surprised): "Oh, ji, main..." (me?)

Manveer (encouragingly): "Aaja beta, koi gal nahi. Thoda maza kar." (Come on, dear, no worries. Have some fun.")Sahiba hesitated for a moment, feeling unsure about drinking alcohol, but she didn't want to refuse Manveer's offer outright. With a mixture of curiosity and a desire to bond with her new family, Sahiba decided to join them.

Sahiba (smiling back): "Thik hai, ek try kar leti hoon." (Alright, I'll give it a try.)Manveer poured Sahiba a small peg of alcohol, and as Sahiba took a sip, she realized it wasn't as intimidating as she had imagined. The atmosphere was light and joyful, and Sahiba found herself relaxing and enjoying the moment. As Sahiba enjoyed drinking with all the ladies, joining in the playful teasing of the bride, she was suddenly approached by Rano and Jaspreet, who pulled her aside into a corner.

Rano (teasingly, in Punjabi): "Sahiba, tu te Angad veerji bilkul sohne jode banande ho. Mainu vakh vakh lagda hai ke Angad Veerji tainu taan raat nu vi chain nahi denda!" ( "Sahiba, you and Angad make such a lovely couple. I bet Angad keeps you up all night!")

Jaspreet (laughing, in Punjabi): "Haan ji, bilkul! Main sochdiya, Angad Veerji tainu sara raat jagaye rakhega!"( "Oh yes, definitely! I can imagine Angad keeps you awake all night!")

Sahiba's eyes widened in surprise at their teasing remarks, not expecting such bold and cheeky comments from Rano and Jaspreet.

Jaspreet (continuing the teasing, in Punjabi): "Batao, Sahiba, Angad Veerji hamesha active rehnda hai na?"("Tell us, Sahiba, is Angad always so energetic?")

Rano (playfully nudging Sahiba, in Punjabi): "Sharmao mat, dear. Asi saarey dost haan!"( "Don't be shy, dear. We're all friends here!")Sahiba blushed and laughed along, feeling a mix of embarrassment and amusement at the teasing banter. 

The camaraderie and lighthearted atmosphere among the women made her feel more connected to them, despite her initial reservations. She realized that this was all part of the joyful celebration, and she was grateful for the warmth and acceptance she was receiving from Angad's family and friends.

Sahiba, feeling slightly drunk from the festivities, entered the room where Angad was already present, also feeling the effects of the drinks. With a playful smile, she walked over to him, gently placing her hands on his shoulders.

Sahiba (romantically): "Mera Gabru sardar, you're so handsome."Angad, equally in a light-hearted mood, responded by tenderly holding Sahiba and looking into her eyes.

Angad (romantically): "Meri soni sardarni, you're so beautiful."They both then looked at each other eyes and lips and shared a passionate kiss. Angad had then carried her to the bed where they became one. 

The next morning, Sahiba was the first one to wake up, and she was shocked to see the state that they were both in from the night before. Blushing with embarrassment, she quickly got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up and get ready for the day. As Sahiba stood in the shower, she couldn't help but reflect on what had transpired between her and Angad the previous night. They had both been under the influence of alcohol, but everything had happened with mutual consent. Despite their civil relationship, she hoped that their intimate moment wouldn't complicate things between them. Meanwhile, Angad woke up and immediately remembered the events of the previous night. He felt a pang of regret, wishing he hadn't been so intoxicated and hoping that Sahiba was alright with what had happened.Sahiba couldn't help but feel shy under Angad's gaze. As Angad noticed her blush, he realized that Sahiba seemed okay with everything that had happened the night before, which brought a smile to his face.

As Sahiba turned to leave the room, Angad spoke up, his voice filled with affection:"See you later, Soniye. Mwah."This playful comment made Sahiba blush even more, feeling a mix of emotions as she left the room.

The Anand Karaj between Manisha and her now husband Anmol had taken place, filling the atmosphere with joy and celebration. Sahiba and Angad couldn't help but reminisce about their own wedding vows, the sacred Lavaan, which had united them in a bond.After the wedding ceremony concluded, Sahiba, Angad and The Brars greeted everyone warmly and bid farewell as they prepared to return to Ludhiana.

3 weeks later 

Bebe, Manveer, Gurleen, Veer, and Ekam noticed a positive change in Angad and Sahiba's relationship after their return from the Pind, which brought smiles to their faces. One evening, they gathered for a conversation, observing the subtle but significant shift between the couple.

Bebe (smiling, in Punjabi): "Mainu lagda hai Angad te Sahiba ajkal vadh to vadh pass ne."( "I feel like Angad and Sahiba are getting closer these days.")

Manveer (nodding, in Punjabi): "Haan ji, Bebe, ohdon ohna diyan gallan vadh changiyan ho rahiyan ne. Bahut wadia lagda hai."("Yes, they are having better conversations. It feels very nice.")

Gurleen (curiously, in Punjabi): "Tussi dasso, kya lagda hai, ohna ne apniyan galan theek kar liyan ne?"( "What do you think? Have they resolved their differences?")

Veer (optimistically, in Punjabi): "Lagda hai ji. Sahiba Bhabhi Angad Paaji de naal hun zyada relax lagdi hai."("It seems like it. Sahiba Bhabhi now looks more relaxed around Angad.")

Ekam (agreeing, in Punjabi): "Main vichar karda haan ke gaon ch jaan ton baad ohna nu vadh to vadh wakt bitaun da faida hoya hai."("I think spending time in the village has benefited them.")

Bebe (reflecting, in Punjabi): "Jo vi ho, main bahut khush haan ke oh dona khush ne. Angad te Sahiba ik changi jodi banande ne."( "Whatever it is, I am very happy to see them happy. Angad and Sahiba make a good pair.")

Manveer (patting Bebe's hand, in Punjabi): "Bilkul, Bebe. Umeed hai ke eh rishta samay ke saath aur mazboot ho."(Absolutely, Bebe. Let's hope this relationship grows stronger over time.")

Jasleen, overhearing the conversation about Angad and Sahiba's improving relationship, couldn't suppress her feelings of anger and disappointment. Her son Garry, whom she had cared for all his life, had chosen to live with his father instead of staying close to her. Now, unable to witness her son's married life like Manveer did with Angad, she could only hope and pray for the best.Feeling a mixture of sadness and frustration, Jasleen held onto hope that her son would eventually return to her. Despite the challenges and distance, her maternal love and longing for her son's well-being remained steadfast, a silent prayer echoing in her heart for a reunion and reconciliation in the future.

As days passed and Angad and Sahiba's bond deepened, Sahiba expressed her concern for Jasleen and suggested they reach out to Garry and Seerat to encourage their return.

Sahiba (thoughtfully): "Angad, I feel really bad for Jasleen Bua. She misses Garry and Seerat so much. Maybe we should talk to them and try to convince them to come back."

Angad (hesitant): "I understand, Sahiba, but you know how things ended between Garry and Seerat. It might not be that simple."Sahiba (persistently): "I know, but Jasleen Bua happiness is important to us too. Maybe we can at least try to reach out to them and see if there's a way to mend things."

Angad (considering): "Alright, let's give it a try then. If it means bringing peace back to the family, I'm in."

Sahiba (gratefully): "Thank you, Angad.”Angad nodded, realizing the importance of supporting Jasleen and fostering reconciliation within the family.

Sahiba's determination and compassion inspired him to overcome his initial reluctance, recognizing the significance of family unity and understanding. Together, they embarked on a path to bring healing and understanding, guided by their shared values of empathy and kindness.

The next day, everyone was gathered together drinking afternoon tea. Angad and Sahiba exchanged glances, eagerly looking towards the door. Suddenly, Garry and Seerat walked in, and their faces lit up with smiles. Garry approached his mother with a hopeful expression.

Garry: "Mum, please forgive me. I've made so many mistakes, and leaving you for Dad was the biggest one."

Jasleen (tearfully): "I'm glad you're back, puttar. I've missed you so much."The room was filled with a mixture of emotions. Jasleen's eyes welled up with tears of joy and relief upon seeing her son return and apologize. Garry appeared remorseful but hopeful, seeking forgiveness and reconciliation with his family.As Garry and Seerat sensed the supportive atmosphere, they walked towards Angad and Sahiba, expressions of gratitude and humility on their faces.

Garry: "Angad, Sahiba Bhabhi, we want to apologize for everything. Thank you for your understanding and support."

Seerat (nodding): "Yes, thank you both for welcoming us back into the family."Angad and Sahiba exchanged heartfelt glances, acknowledging the sincerity in Garry and Seerat's words.

Angad: "We're just glad to see you both back. Family is important, and we're all here to support each other."Sahiba (smiling): "Yes, welcome back. Let's move forward together."

Jasleen, visibly moved by the scene unfolding before her, wiped her tears and embraced Garry and Seerat, a sense of relief washing over her.

Jasleen: "I'm so happy to have you both home. Let's leave the past behind us and focus on building a stronger family together."Everyone was gathered in the living area, enjoying the catch-up with Garry and Seerat. 

Sahiba smiled as she looked across the room, happy to see everyone reunited and joyful. However, a sudden wave of unease washed over her, and her head began to throb with pain. She had been experiencing these headaches and bouts of dizziness frequently but hadn't mentioned anything to anyone.

Manveer and Gurleen, keenly observant, noticed Sahiba's discomfort. They exchanged concerned glances, realizing that something was amiss.

Manveer (softly, in Punjabi): "Gurleen, tuhada ki lagda hai? Sahiba theek lagdi nahi hai. Kuch galat lag reha hai."

(Gurleen, what do you think? Sahiba doesn't look well. Something seems wrong.)

Gurleen (nodding, in Punjabi): "Main vi notice kita hai. Asi usnu nazar rakhan chahide haan." (I've noticed too. We should keep an eye on her.)Meanwhile, Sahiba tried to maintain her composure, hoping the discomfort would pass. However, the pain intensified, and she felt her surroundings blur slightly.Sahiba (to herself, in Punjabi): "Ajj nahi, kirpa karke..." (Not today, please...)As Sahiba's condition worsened, Angad, her husband, noticed her distress. He approached her with a furrowed brow, concerned for her well-being.

Angad (in Punjabi): "Sahiba, sab theek hai?"(Sahiba, are you okay?)Sahiba, struggling to mask her discomfort, managed a weak smile.Sahiba (in Punjabi): "Main theek haan, bas thodi sir dard hai." (I'm okay, just a little headache.)

Gurleen (concerned, in Punjabi): "Shayad tuhade layi beth ke araam kar lena chahida hai." (Maybe you should sit down and rest.)Before Sahiba could respond, the room began to spin, and she felt lightheaded. Her legs gave out beneath her, and she started to collapse.

Angad's reflexes kicked in just in time. He swiftly moved forward, catching Sahiba in his arms before she hit the floor.Angad : "Sahiba!"Manveer and Gurleen rushed to Sahiba's side, their expressions filled with concern and urgency.

Manveer (in Punjabi): "Asi usnu paani lai ke aave te doctor nu call kareya jave."(Let's get her some water and call the doctor.)The atmosphere in the room shifted from joyous reunion to concern and alarm as Sahiba's sudden fainting spell left everyone stunned and anxious.Angad carried Sahiba to their bedroom while Garry called the doctor.

Upon reaching the room, Angad gently placed her on the bed and sprinkled some water on her face. Sahiba regained consciousness briefly but then fainted again, alarming everyone present.Angad, deeply worried, continued to tend to Sahiba while they awaited the doctor's arrival. He carefully monitored her condition, anxiously hoping for her swift recovery. Gurleen and Manveer hovered nearby, their faces etched with concern.

Gurleen (in Punjabi): "Angad, ki ho reha hai?"(Angad, what's happening?)Angad ( with urgency): "Doctor nu jaldi bula lo, Sahiba di tabiyat bohot kharab hai."(Call the doctor quickly, Sahiba's condition is deteriorating.)The minutes felt like hours as they waited for medical help to arrive. Angad stayed by Sahiba's side, trying his best to keep her comfortable and stable.Finally, the doctor arrived, and the family anxiously awaited news about Sahiba's health.As the doctor examined Sahiba, Manveer, Gurleen, and Angad stayed by her side in the bedroom, anxiously awaiting updates on her condition. Meanwhile, the rest of the family gathered outside in the living room, their faces filled with worry and concern.

Bebe (in Punjabi): "Ki hoya hai?" (What happened?)

Kiara (in Punjabi): "Umeed hai ki bhabhi jaldi theek ho jaye." (I hope Bhabhi feels better soon.)

Ekam (in Punjabi): "Paaji, mainu bohot tension ho rehi hai." (Bro, I'm really worried.)

Veer (in Punjabi): "Sahiba Bhabhi theek ho gaynigi fikar na kar Ekam." (Sahiba Bhabhi will get better don’t worry Ekam)

Jaspal (in Punjabi): "Doctor time kyun lagarahi hain?" (What taking the doctor long?)

Jasleen (in Punjabi): "Rab kare Sahiba jaldi theek ho jaye."(May God make Sahiba well soon.)

Seerat (in Punjabi): " I hope Sahiba theek hogay” (I hope Sahiba get better soon)The atmosphere in the living room was tense and quiet, each family member grappling with their own fears and hopes for Sahiba's recovery. The collective prayers and shared concern highlighted the deep bonds of family and their unwavering support for one another during difficult times.Inside the bedroom, Angad held Sahiba's hand tightly, silently praying for her well-being. The wait for the doctor's assessment felt agonizing, but amidst the uncertainty. After the doctor finished examining Sahiba, Manveer and Gurleen left the room with the doctor. Everyone in the living room stood up anxiously and approached them, eager to hear the news. Manveer and Gurleen exchanged a knowing smile and then surprised everyone by heading to the kitchen. The family watched curiously as Manveer and Gurleen returned with trays of sweets (mithai), leaving everyone puzzled.Jasleen and Pravjot exchanged meaningful looks, understanding the situation without a word spoken.

Bebe, still puzzled, addressed the family with concern.Bebe: "Koi menu das sakda ki ho gaya?" (Can someone tell me what happened?)

Manveer: "Bebe, Daarji, tuhade great-grandchild di khushi da samachar hai. Sahiba pregnant hai!" (Bebe, Daarji, it's good news about your great-grandchild. Sahiba is pregnant!)

The room erupted in joyful exclamations and smiles of relief. Bebe and Daarji's faces lit up with happiness as they processed the wonderful news.

Kiara: "Bhabhi pregnant hai? Oh waah! Congratulations!" (Bhabhi is pregnant? Wow! Congratulations!)

Ekam: " mubarak ho!" (Congratulations!)

Veer: "Waah Angad Paaji te Bhabhi ne sanu surprise kita!" (Wow, Angad bhai and Bhabhi have surprised us)

Jasleen and Pravjot exchanged knowing looks, realizing the special significance of Sahiba's pregnancy as Bebe and Daarji's great-grandchild.

Seerat (excitedly): "Oh Garry, dekho! Main Masi or Chahi dono bane wali hoodi!" (Oh Garry, look! I will be a masi and chachi 2 in 1)Garry (smiling): "Waah sab ko bohot Mubarak ." (Wow, congratulations to everyone!)

Seerat and Garry exchanged warm smiles, genuinely happy for Angad and Sahiba's exciting news.The family continued to celebrate with the sweets, their hearts filled with happiness and anticipation for the new addition to the family. Manveer and Gurleen's smiles revealed the relief and joy of sharing this wonderful news with their loved ones.

Angad and Sahiba’s Room

Sahiba regained consciousness and found Angad holding her hand tightly. As she attempted to sit up, Angad gently stopped her, kissing her hand tenderly and expressing his gratitude.Angad: "Thank you so much, Sahiba.

"Sahiba, still feeling disoriented, responded with confusion.

Sahiba: "What are you thanking me for?"

Angad smiled warmly, his eyes reflecting deep affection.

Angad: "For making me Papa, Sahiba. You're pregnant."Sahiba was shocked, her eyes widening in surprise and delight.

Sahiba (in a hushed tone): "Pregnant?"Angad nodded, his expression filled with happiness and love.

Angad: "Yes, we're going to have a baby."Sahiba's heart filled with joy as she processed the wonderful news. She looked into Angad's eyes, her own eyes shining with emotion.Sahiba (overwhelmed): "I can't believe it... We're going to be parents."Angad gently caressed Sahiba's cheek, his touch conveying reassurance and love.Angad: "It's true, Sahiba. I couldn't be happier."Sahiba smiled, feeling an overwhelming sense of gratitude and love for her husband.

Sahiba: "Thank you for being with me, Angad."Angad leaned closer, his voice filled with tenderness

.Angad: "Always, Sahiba. We're in this together."

The couple shared a heartfelt moment, their bond strengthened by the anticipation of becoming parents. Angad and Sahiba left the room and went to the living room where everyone was happy. As they walked in they were congratulated by everyone.During Sahiba's pregnancy, her in-laws showered her with love and care, making her feel cherished and supported every step of the way. Bebe offered maternal wisdom and comfort, Inder provided guidance to Angad on supporting Sahiba. Manveer and Gurleen ensured Sahiba's well-being with nutritious meals and practical assistance. Kiara, Ekam, and the rest of Angad's family eagerly helped with chores and celebrated each milestone of the pregnancy with joy and enthusiasm.On Sahiba's side, her own family was overjoyed to hear the news of her pregnancy. Her parents, Santosh and Ajit, shared in the happiness, eagerly awaiting the arrival of their first grandchild. Sahiba's sisters, Seerat and Keerat, joined in the excitement, offering their sister words of encouragement and sharing in the anticipation of becoming a Masi.

It was a joyous day at Brar Mansion as preparations were underway for Sahiba's Godh Bharai (baby shower). The halls were adorned with colorful decorations, delicate flowers, and strings of twinkling lights. The air was filled with excitement and anticipation as family and friends gathered to celebrate Sahiba's pregnancy.In the beautifully decorated room, Sahiba was seated on a decorated chair, adorned with floral jewelry and surrounded by loved ones. Bebe, Manveer, and Santosh oversaw the traditional rituals, showering blessings and well-wishes upon Sahiba and her unborn baby.

Bebe (smiling): "May this little one bring joy and prosperity to our family."Manveer (tearfully): "You are going to be a wonderful mother, Sahiba.

"Santosh (excitedly): "I can't wait to hold my grandchild in my arms!"Jasleen (playfully): "Get ready for sleepless nights, Sahiba!"

Seerat (jokingly): "Don't worry, I'll babysit whenever you need a break!"

Kiara (enthusiastically): "The nursery is all set and waiting for the baby!"

Ekam (joyfully): "Baby will be the luckiest baby to have you as a mother."

Gurleen (happily): "I'm so glad we could celebrate this special day together.

"Laughter and chatter filled the room as gifts were presented to Sahiba, each one accompanied by heartfelt wishes and blessings. Traditional songs were sung, and delicious food was served, creating a festive atmosphere filled with love and happiness.

Sahiba looked around at her family and friends, feeling overwhelmed with gratitude and love. It was a day she would cherish forever, knowing that she was surrounded by so much support and affection as she awaited the arrival of her precious baby.

As Sahiba and Angad sat next to each other at the baby shower, surrounded by the lively celebrations, they couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with love and anticipation for the arrival of their child. Angad gently squeezed Sahiba's hand, his eyes filled with affection as he watched the joyous dancing and singing around them.Angad (whispering to Sahiba): "Look at them, Sahiba. Everyone is so happy for us."Sahiba smiled back, her heart swelling with warmth as she gazed at Angad.Sahiba (softly): "Yes, it's truly special. I can't wait for our little one to join our family."Angad leaned closer, his voice filled with tenderness.Angad: "You're going to be an amazing mama, Sahiba. I feel so lucky to share this journey with you."Sahiba blushed, feeling a rush of love for Angad.Sahiba (gently): "And you'll be the best Papa, Angad. Our baby is already so lucky to have you."

As Sahiba and Angad sat together, enveloped in their own quiet moment of anticipation amidst the lively celebration, their attention was suddenly drawn to the absence of their younger cousins, Veer and Keerat. Despite the joyous dancing and music around them, a hint of concern flickered in Angad's eyes as he surveyed the crowd.

Angad (noticing Veer and Keerat's absence): "Sahiba, have you seen Veer and Keerat?"

Sahiba (glancing around): "No, I haven't seen them for a while. They were here earlier."Their mirthful atmosphere momentarily shifted as Angad and Sahiba exchanged a worried glance. Angad's protective instincts kicked in, prompting him to rise from his seat.Angad (to Sahiba): "Let's find them. They shouldn't be wandering off alone."Sahiba nodded, her concern mirroring Angad's as they discreetly began searching through the crowd, calling out for Veer and Keerat amidst the lively festivities. The music and laughter continued, but Angad and Sahiba's focus shifted to locating their missing siblings, ensuring their safety amid the bustling celebration.

As the Godh Bharai festivities came to a close and the guests departed, leaving only the Brar and Monga families behind, Angad and Sahiba's worry escalated when Veer and Keerat still hadn't returned. The atmosphere was tinged with tension as everyone awaited their arrival.

Suddenly, the door swung open, and all eyes turned toward Veer and Keerat, who entered hand in hand, wearing expressions of both trepidation and defiance. The room fell silent as the realization of what had happened sank in—Veer and Keerat had eloped and returned as a married couple.

Santosh (Keerat's mother, aghast): "Keerat! What is this? How could you do this?"

Ajit (Keerat's father, sternly): "This is unacceptable! You've brought shame upon our family!"

Jaspal (Veer's father, incredulously): "Veer, is this true? How could you elope without even informing us?"Gurleen (Veer's mother, tearfully): "I can't believe this, Veer! What were you thinking?"

The room erupted into a flurry of emotions—shock, anger, and disappointment mingled with a sense of betrayal. Angad and Sahiba exchanged stunned glances, trying to process the sudden turn of events.Sahiba (softly to Angad): "I can't believe they did this."Angad (grimly): "They've put themselves in a difficult position."Despite the chaos, Bebe stepped forward, her expression grave but composed.

Bebe (addressing everyone): "Let's remain calm. Veer, Keerat, explain yourselves."Veer and Keerat stood nervously before their families, their faces flushed with a mix of guilt and defiance.

Veer (tentatively): "We love each other, and we couldn't wait any longer. We're sorry for not informing you, but we had to follow our hearts. It felt like you wouldnt accept us"

Keerat (pleadingly): "Please understand, Ma, Papa. We didn't mean to hurt anyone."Daarji (the head of the family) stepped forward with a composed demeanor, addressing Veer and Keerat amidst the tense atmosphere.

Daarji: "Okay, what's done is done now. But we expect to have a proper Anand Karaj with all of our family present. If you two wanted to take this step, you could have informed an elder, or even your siblings. I'm sure Angad, Garry, Sahiba, and Seerat would have guided you both.

Gurleen : "This is not how we expect our children to handle important decisions. You should have respected our family's traditions and sought our guidance."

Manveer: "We understand your feelings, but this was not the right way to approach marriage. We are willing to support you, but honesty and communication are important.

"Inder : "We must ensure that this union is properly recognized. Veer, Keerat, you must understand the gravity of this situation.

"Hansraj: "You need to consider the consequences of your actions."

The room fell quiet as Veer and Keerat listened to the reproachful yet concerned voices of their elders. Despite the disappointment and disapproval, there was an undercurrent of willingness to address the situation with understanding and resolve.

The following week, Veer and Keerat held their Anand Karaj ceremony in front of the entire family. While the younger members of the family enjoyed the wedding festivities, the elders remained somewhat disappointed but eventually offered their blessings. Sahiba reflected on the unexpected turn of events, realizing that she and her sisters were now married into the same family.

When Keerat moved in after the marriage, it took time for Gurleen to fully accept her new daughter-in-law. However, with time and patience, Gurleen gradually embraced Keerat as part of the family.

Sahiba observed this transformation with a sense of relief and optimism, knowing that family bonds could withstand challenges and evolve over time.

As Sahiba's due date approached, Angad made the decision to work from home, ensuring he could be by her side at a moment's notice. The anticipation grew with each passing day, and Sahiba's desire to visit the Gurudwara before her labor intensified.One morning, Angad, along with his mother, Manveer, and Sahiba's mother, Santosh, accompanied Sahiba to the Gurudwara. The air was filled with a sense of calm and reverence as they entered the sacred space. Sahiba walked slowly, her hand gently resting on her abdomen, feeling the weight of impending motherhood.Inside the Gurudwara, the serene atmosphere enveloped them, offering a moment of respite from the excitement and nervousness of the approaching labor. Angad and Santosh stood beside Sahiba, their presence providing comfort and support.As they sat together, immersed in prayer and reflection, Sahiba felt a deep sense of peace wash over her. She whispered her hopes and dreams for her baby's safe arrival, surrounded by the loving embrace of her family.As they sat down to eat Langar at the Gurudwara, Sahiba began to feel discomfort—a twinge of pain that she initially brushed aside. However, as they prepared to leave and got into the car, the pain intensified, causing Sahiba to cry out in distress.

Sahiba (grimacing): "Oh! The pain is getting stronger."

Manveer (concerned): "Sahiba, are you alright? Should we go to the hospital?"

Santosh (worried): "Angad Puttar, maybe we should take her to the hospital. It could be time."

Angad (calming Sahiba): "Hang in there, Sahiba. We're heading to the hospital now."

Sahiba's pain continued to escalate during the car ride, each contraction bringing her closer to the reality of imminent labor. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead as she tried to manage the waves of discomfort.

Manveer (reassuringly): "It's going to be okay, Sahiba. Just a little longer."

Santosh (encouragingly): "You're doing great, beta. We'll be at the hospital soon."Angad (supportively): "We're almost there."

The car sped towards the hospital, the urgency in everyone's voices mirroring the anticipation and apprehension of welcoming the new addition to the family. They arrived at the hospital, and Sahiba was swiftly taken to the delivery room. Angad, Manveer, and Santosh waited anxiously outside, their hearts filled with prayers for a smooth delivery.

After what felt like an eternity, the doctor emerged from the room. Angad anxiously asked, "How is my wife?"

Dr. (smiling): "Your wife is doing fine, Angad."

Angad (relieved): "And the baby?

"Dr.: "Your babies are well! Congratulations—it's a rare case of twins that wasn't detected in the scan. One of the babies was hiding beneath the other, but both are healthy. The baby girl arrived first, followed by the baby boy after 4 minutes. Congratulations!"

Angad's face lit up with an overwhelming mix of relief, joy, and disbelief. He couldn't contain his happiness upon hearing that both his wife and their unexpected twins were safe and healthy.Manveer and Santosh couldn't contain their joy either; they screamed with happiness and embraced each other tightly, celebrating the miraculous news of the twins' safe arrival. As they entered the room, Sahiba lay there smiling at her newborn twins nestled in the cradle beside her. Angad rushed to her side, planting a gentle kiss on her forehead and enveloping her in a warm hug.

Angad (joyfully): "You did it, Sahiba. They are beautiful."Meanwhile, Manveer and Santosh eagerly rushed to the cradle, their faces beaming with excitement and love.

Manveer (tearfully): "Look at our granddaughter, Santosh! She's perfect."

Santosh (emotionally): "And our grandson, Manveer Ji. He's so precious."

Sahiba's face glowed with happiness, her eyes reflecting the immense love she felt for her newborn twins.

Manveer and Santosh turned to Sahiba with tears of joy in their eyes.Manveer (smiling): "How are you feeling, Sahiba? You did amazing."

Santosh (excitedly): "Are you alright, beta? The babies are beautiful."

Sahiba (contently): "I'm feeling good, Ma. The babies are such a blessing."

The room was filled with an overwhelming sense of love and happiness as the family marveled at the newest additions. Angad held Sahiba's hand, his heart overflowing with gratitude for their precious family. As the new parents and grandmothers were engrossed in admiring the newborns, Manveer suddenly realized that they hadn't yet informed the rest of the family about the arrival of the twins. She quickly dialed Inder's number and put the phone on speaker.

Manveer: "Inder, I have some wonderful news!"

Inder (excitedly): "What is it, Manveer?"Manveer (joyfully): "Sahiba has given birth to twins—a baby girl and a baby boy!"Inder, filled with excitement, called each family member to share the joyous news of Sahiba giving birth to twins.Inder (excitedly): "

Everyone, I have amazing news! Sahiba and Angad have welcomed twins—a baby girl and a baby boy!"Bebe (elated): "Twins? Oh, Vaah! That's wonderful news, Inder!"Jasleen (joyfully): "I can't believe it! Twins! This calls for a celebration."Seerat (excited): "Wow! I'm so happy for Sahiba and Angad."Kiara (gleefully): "Twins? That's so special!"Ekam (smiling): "Congratulations everyone. Twins are a blessing."Gurleen (emotional): "My heart is filled with joy. Twins in our family!"Jaspal (proudly): "Angad puttar, twins! What a miracle."Inder (grinning): "Get ready, everyone. Sahiba and the babies will be discharged from the hospital this evening. Let's prepare to welcome them home."The news spread like wildfire throughout the Brar household, sparking a whirlwind of excitement and activity. Family members hurriedly made arrangements, decorating the house and preparing a warm and welcoming space for the new arrivals.

As Angad and Sahiba arrived home with their newborn twins, Manveer and Santosh proudly carried each baby into the house. The baby girl was wrapped in a soft pink blanket, and the baby boy was snugly swaddled in blue. The entire family eagerly awaited their arrival at the door, their faces illuminated with joy and excitement.Bebe (smiling): "Look at our little princess and prince! Welcome home, babies."Jasleen (tearfully): "They're so adorable! Sahiba, you've blessed us with such beautiful grandchildren."Seerat (excitedly): "I can't wait to hold them! Congratulations, Angad and Sahiba."Keerat: Seeart Di, I can’t believe we are both masi and chachi to these 2 bundle of joy.Kiara (joyfully): "They're so tiny! Angad Paaji, Sahiba Bhabhi, you must be over the moon."Ekam (grinning): "Welcome to the family, little ones."Gurleen (emotionally): "Manveer Prajai, Santosh Ji, you both look so proud. These babies are a blessing."Jaspal (proudly): "Angad puttar, you've become a father! Our family is growing."Inder (happily): "Sahiba, Angad, the house feels complete with the arrival of these little angels."Veer (amazed): "Two babies at once? That's incredible, bhabhi and paaji! Congratulations!"Garry (grinning): "Double the joy, double the fun! Our family just got bigger."Hansraj (jovially): "Wow Ji, who would have imagined we would have two babies in one go? This calls for a celebration!"Everyone erupted into laughter and cheers, the air buzzing with excitement and happiness. The unexpected arrival of twins had brought an overwhelming sense of joy and togetherness to the Brar household, uniting them in celebration of new life and boundless love. Angad and Sahiba smiled as everyone was happy to welcome there babies. Marking the beginning of a new chapter filled with love, joy, and cherished moments together.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fantasy1000a thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simiyy

This is the most random thing i have ever written. Let me know your thought. It's a bit too positive!

As the eldest couple of each generation from the Brar family prepared to attend a wedding in the village, Sahiba couldn’t help but reflect on her role as the senior daughter-in-law of the third generation. Angad, her husband, was behind the wheel with Daarji beside him. Bebe and Inder occupied the second row, while she and Manveer were in the back. If someone had told her seven months ago that she would be part of the Brar family, she would have scoffed at them. Sahiba despised those who flaunted wealth and power, traits synonymous with the Brars. It all began when her elder sister, Seerat, fled from her own wedding, leaving Sahiba to marry Angad to salvage the honor of both families. The burden of her mother and Seerat’s lies fell squarely on Sahiba’s shoulders. Endless taunts and isolation within the grand mansion left her wounded but determined to understand her sister’s actions. A month later, Sahiba learned that Seerat had eloped with Garry, Angad’s younger cousin, who abandoned her upon discovering their social status. Garry and Seerat eventually married out of necessity, not love.After the truth emerged, Sahiba felt trapped in her marriage to Angad, considering the seriousness of marital vows and her responsibilities towards her younger sister, Keerat. Garry left the Brar Mansion to live with his father, Yashraj, while Seerat departed with her husband. They visited occasionally, but the once-close family bond had fractured.Over time, Sahiba and Angad’s forced marriage evolved into a civil relationship. Angad supported Sahiba’s pursuit of education, standing by her amidst family opposition. Sahiba reciprocated by accompanying Angad to family and business events, but their connection remained formal.

As they arrived in the Pind, Bebe and Manveer eagerly introduced Sahiba to everyone.

Bebe (in Punjabi): "Eh hai saadi Angad di voti, Sahiba." (this is our Angads wife Sahiba)

Manveer (in Punjabi): "Haan ji, Angad di sohni voti te meri nau, Sahiba." (Yes this is Angads beautiful wife and my daughter-in-law Sahiba)

The proud tone in Bebe and Manveer's voices reflected their acceptance and affection towards Sahiba as Angad's wife, filling her with a sense of belonging despite the initial challenges she had faced. Angad stood by with a smile, his eyes filled with pride and affection, as Bebe and Manveer introduced Sahiba to everyone. The men moved to the outdoor courtyard, where they gathered with other male guests, while the ladies went indoors where singing and festivities were in full swing. Sahiba effortlessly mingled with the women, joining in the joyful atmosphere.

Aunty (in Punjabi): "Sahiba, tuhade naal bohot khushi hoyi hai!"(Sahiba, we are happy to meet you)

Cousin (in Punjabi): "Angad di sohni voto, tuhade naal gal karke bohot maza aa raha hai." (Angads beautiful wife, its so much fun talking to you)

Sahiba (smiling, in Punjabi): "Tuhano sab nal milke bahut maza aa raha hai. Sab bohot pyaar dikha rahe ho." ("I'm having a great time meeting everyone. You all show so much love.")Her ease and genuine connection with everyone around her reflected Sahiba's ability to adapt and embrace the celebration, earning her more admiration and acceptance within Angad's extended family and their community.Manveer, who had initially struggled to accept Sahiba as a daughter-in-law, was now happy to have her as part of the family. She observed Sahiba's natural charm and ability to connect with everyone, and her heart softened towards her.

Manveer : "Bebe, Sahiba bahut achhi hai. Mainu ehdi gal da khushi hai ki oh sade kul di bahu hai." ("Bebe, Sahiba is very nice. I am happy that she is our daughter-in-law.")

Bebe : "Haan ji, Manveer. Sahiba ne sade dilan te raj kar ditta hai. Asi saarey usnu apna family member samajhde han." (Yes, Manveer. Sahiba has won over our hearts. We all consider her a part of our family.")

Manveer nodded in agreement, feeling grateful that Sahiba had brought joy and unity into their lives. As the family festivities continued, it was time for the mehndi ceremony. Manveer and Bebe insisted that Sahiba participate, encouraging her to apply a simple yet elegant design. As the intricate patterns were being drawn on her hands, Sahiba couldn't help but feel a pang of nostalgia for the pre-marriage rituals she had missed.

Bebe (teasingly, in Punjabi): "Sahiba, Angad da naam likh le mehndi vich? Tradition hai ji, tuhade layi!" (Sahiba, why not write Angad's name in the mehndi? It's a tradition, you know!")

Manveer (playfully, in Punjabi): Haan ji, haan ji! Likho Angad da naam, fer puri gal ho jayegi."

Preeti: Ayo Sahiba Bhabi Dasso Angad layi apni mohabbat mehndi vich."(Come on, Sahiba! Show us your love for Angad in the mehndi!")

Sahiba (laughing, in Punjabi): Oh, tuhade toh ki kehna! Thik hai, shayad ik chhota sa 'A' hi likh layiye Angad layi." ("Oh, you all are too much! Alright, maybe just a tiny 'A' for Angad.")

Sahiba settled into the room, refraining from eating due to the freshly applied mehndi on her hands. Her mother-in-law insisted on feeding her, but Sahiba felt too shy to accept. Now feeling hungry, she began searching her bag for a snack, struggling a bit due to the mehndi hindering her movements. Suddenly, she heard the bedroom door close and looked up to see Angad entering with a plate of food.

Angad (smiling): "Hey Sahiba, I brought you some food. Thought you might be hungry."Sahiba (gratefully): "Oh Angad, that's so thoughtful of you. I was actually feeling quite hungry."

Angad (sitting beside her): "Here, let me feed you. Don't worry about the mehndi."

Sahiba (blushing): "I feel so silly being unable to do anything with this mehndi on."Angad (affectionately): "It's okay. Let me take care of you."

Angad gently fed Sahiba, and as their eyes met in a tender gaze, the room seemed to quieten around them. Sahiba felt a rush of warmth and closeness, sharing this intimate moment with Angad amidst the joyful chaos of the celebration. Each bite shared between them carried unspoken words of love and understanding, deepening their connection beyond the surface of their playful banter. In that silent exchange, Sahiba sensed a promise of companionship and support from Angad. 

After Angad had fed Sahiba, he went to wash his hands and returned after changing his clothes. Upon entering the room, he noticed Sahiba lying in bed, dressed in her patiala suit with her paranda still adorning her hair. The mehndi on her hands made it difficult for her to change.

Angad: "Sahiba, is there any way I can help you?"Sahiba (hesitantly): "Can you help me by taking my paranda off, please?"Angad gently approached Sahiba and carefully removed her paranda, letting her hair cascade freely. He then unclipped her heavy dupatta from her shoulder and set it aside.

Angad: "Sahiba, you should feel more relaxed now."Sahiba blushed and smiled gratefully as Angad's considerate gestures helped ease her discomfort. His actions reflected his care and affection. The next day was filled with the haldi ceremony and preparations for the grand wedding the following day. The bride, Manisha, was visibly happy yet emotional. The day seemed to pass in a blur of festivities, ending with the men enjoying beer outside. 

However, what truly surprised Sahiba was seeing all the women inside, including Bebe and Manveer, also drinking alcohol.Sahiba observed with wide eyes as Bebe and Manveer joined the other ladies in enjoying drinks. She had never seen them drink before, especially not in such a social setting. Feeling a mix of curiosity and intrigue, Sahiba quietly watched from the sidelines, uncertain of how to react to this unexpected turn of events within her husband's family. Just then, Manveer noticed Sahiba and gestured for her to join them

Manveer (encouragingly): "Aaja beta, koi gal nahi. Thoda maza kar." (Come on, dear, no worries. Have some fun.")Sahiba hesitated for a moment, feeling unsure about drinking alcohol, but she didn't want to refuse Manveer's offer outright. With a mixture of curiosity and a desire to bond with her new family, Sahiba decided to join them.

Sahiba (smiling back): "Thik hai, ek try kar leti hoon." (Alright, I'll give it a try.)Manveer poured Sahiba a small peg of alcohol, and as Sahiba took a sip, she realized it wasn't as intimidating as she had imagined. The atmosphere was light and joyful, and Sahiba found herself relaxing and enjoying the moment. As Sahiba enjoyed drinking with all the ladies, joining in the playful teasing of the bride, she was suddenly approached by Rano and Jaspreet, who pulled her aside into a corner.

Rano (teasingly, in Punjabi): "Sahiba, tu te Angad veerji bilkul sohne jode banande ho. Mainu vakh vakh lagda hai ke Angad Veerji tainu taan raat nu vi chain nahi denda!" ( "Sahiba, you and Angad make such a lovely couple. I bet Angad keeps you up all night!")

Jaspreet (laughing, in Punjabi): "Haan ji, bilkul! Main sochdiya, Angad Veerji tainu sara raat jagaye rakhega!"( "Oh yes, definitely! I can imagine Angad keeps you awake all night!")

Sahiba's eyes widened in surprise at their teasing remarks, not expecting such bold and cheeky comments from Rano and Jaspreet.

Jaspreet (continuing the teasing, in Punjabi): "Batao, Sahiba, Angad Veerji hamesha active rehnda hai na?"("Tell us, Sahiba, is Angad always so energetic?")

Rano (playfully nudging Sahiba, in Punjabi): "Sharmao mat, dear. Asi saarey dost haan!"( "Don't be shy, dear. We're all friends here!")Sahiba blushed and laughed along, feeling a mix of embarrassment and amusement at the teasing banter. 

The camaraderie and lighthearted atmosphere among the women made her feel more connected to them, despite her initial reservations. She realized that this was all part of the joyful celebration, and she was grateful for the warmth and acceptance she was receiving from Angad's family and friends.

Sahiba, feeling slightly drunk from the festivities, entered the room where Angad was already present, also feeling the effects of the drinks. With a playful smile, she walked over to him, gently placing her hands on his shoulders.

Sahiba (romantically): "Mera Gabru sardar, you're so handsome."Angad, equally in a light-hearted mood, responded by tenderly holding Sahiba and looking into her eyes.

Angad (romantically): "Meri soni sardarni, you're so beautiful."They both then looked at each other eyes and lips and shared a passionate kiss. Angad had then carried her to the bed where they became one. 

The next morning, Sahiba was the first one to wake up, and she was shocked to see the state that they were both in from the night before. Blushing with embarrassment, she quickly got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up and get ready for the day. As Sahiba stood in the shower, she couldn't help but reflect on what had transpired between her and Angad the previous night. They had both been under the influence of alcohol, but everything had happened with mutual consent. Despite their civil relationship, she hoped that their intimate moment wouldn't complicate things between them. Meanwhile, Angad woke up and immediately remembered the events of the previous night. He felt a pang of regret, wishing he hadn't been so intoxicated and hoping that Sahiba was alright with what had happened.Sahiba couldn't help but feel shy under Angad's gaze. As Angad noticed her blush, he realized that Sahiba seemed okay with everything that had happened the night before, which brought a smile to his face.

As Sahiba turned to leave the room, Angad spoke up, his voice filled with affection:"See you later, Soniye. Mwah."This playful comment made Sahiba blush even more, feeling a mix of emotions as she left the room.

The Anand Karaj between Manisha and her now husband Anmol had taken place, filling the atmosphere with joy and celebration. Sahiba and Angad couldn't help but reminisce about their own wedding vows, the sacred Lavaan, which had united them in a bond.After the wedding ceremony concluded, Sahiba, Angad and The Brars greeted everyone warmly and bid farewell as they prepared to return to Ludhiana.

3 weeks later 

Bebe, Manveer, Gurleen, Veer, and Ekam noticed a positive change in Angad and Sahiba's relationship after their return from the Pind, which brought smiles to their faces. One evening, they gathered for a conversation, observing the subtle but significant shift between the couple.

Bebe (smiling, in Punjabi): "Mainu lagda hai Angad te Sahiba ajkal vadh to vadh pass ne."( "I feel like Angad and Sahiba are getting closer these days.")

Manveer (nodding, in Punjabi): "Haan ji, Bebe, ohdon ohna diyan gallan vadh changiyan ho rahiyan ne. Bahut wadia lagda hai."("Yes, they are having better conversations. It feels very nice.")

Gurleen (curiously, in Punjabi): "Tussi dasso, kya lagda hai, ohna ne apniyan galan theek kar liyan ne?"( "What do you think? Have they resolved their differences?")

Veer (optimistically, in Punjabi): "Lagda hai ji. Sahiba Bhabhi Angad Paaji de naal hun zyada relax lagdi hai."("It seems like it. Sahiba Bhabhi now looks more relaxed around Angad.")

Ekam (agreeing, in Punjabi): "Main vichar karda haan ke gaon ch jaan ton baad ohna nu vadh to vadh wakt bitaun da faida hoya hai."("I think spending time in the village has benefited them.")

Bebe (reflecting, in Punjabi): "Jo vi ho, main bahut khush haan ke oh dona khush ne. Angad te Sahiba ik changi jodi banande ne."( "Whatever it is, I am very happy to see them happy. Angad and Sahiba make a good pair.")

Manveer (patting Bebe's hand, in Punjabi): "Bilkul, Bebe. Umeed hai ke eh rishta samay ke saath aur mazboot ho."(Absolutely, Bebe. Let's hope this relationship grows stronger over time.")

Jasleen, overhearing the conversation about Angad and Sahiba's improving relationship, couldn't suppress her feelings of anger and disappointment. Her son Garry, whom she had cared for all his life, had chosen to live with his father instead of staying close to her. Now, unable to witness her son's married life like Manveer did with Angad, she could only hope and pray for the best.Feeling a mixture of sadness and frustration, Jasleen held onto hope that her son would eventually return to her. Despite the challenges and distance, her maternal love and longing for her son's well-being remained steadfast, a silent prayer echoing in her heart for a reunion and reconciliation in the future.

As days passed and Angad and Sahiba's bond deepened, Sahiba expressed her concern for Jasleen and suggested they reach out to Garry and Seerat to encourage their return.

Sahiba (thoughtfully): "Angad, I feel really bad for Jasleen Bua. She misses Garry and Seerat so much. Maybe we should talk to them and try to convince them to come back."

Angad (hesitant): "I understand, Sahiba, but you know how things ended between Garry and Seerat. It might not be that simple."Sahiba (persistently): "I know, but Jasleen Bua happiness is important to us too. Maybe we can at least try to reach out to them and see if there's a way to mend things."

Angad (considering): "Alright, let's give it a try then. If it means bringing peace back to the family, I'm in."

Sahiba (gratefully): "Thank you, Angad.”Angad nodded, realizing the importance of supporting Jasleen and fostering reconciliation within the family.

Sahiba's determination and compassion inspired him to overcome his initial reluctance, recognizing the significance of family unity and understanding. Together, they embarked on a path to bring healing and understanding, guided by their shared values of empathy and kindness.

The next day, everyone was gathered together drinking afternoon tea. Angad and Sahiba exchanged glances, eagerly looking towards the door. Suddenly, Garry and Seerat walked in, and their faces lit up with smiles. Garry approached his mother with a hopeful expression.

Garry: "Mum, please forgive me. I've made so many mistakes, and leaving you for Dad was the biggest one."

Jasleen (tearfully): "I'm glad you're back, puttar. I've missed you so much."The room was filled with a mixture of emotions. Jasleen's eyes welled up with tears of joy and relief upon seeing her son return and apologize. Garry appeared remorseful but hopeful, seeking forgiveness and reconciliation with his family.As Garry and Seerat sensed the supportive atmosphere, they walked towards Angad and Sahiba, expressions of gratitude and humility on their faces.

Garry: "Angad, Sahiba Bhabhi, we want to apologize for everything. Thank you for your understanding and support."

Seerat (nodding): "Yes, thank you both for welcoming us back into the family."Angad and Sahiba exchanged heartfelt glances, acknowledging the sincerity in Garry and Seerat's words.

Angad: "We're just glad to see you both back. Family is important, and we're all here to support each other."Sahiba (smiling): "Yes, welcome back. Let's move forward together."

Jasleen, visibly moved by the scene unfolding before her, wiped her tears and embraced Garry and Seerat, a sense of relief washing over her.

Jasleen: "I'm so happy to have you both home. Let's leave the past behind us and focus on building a stronger family together."Everyone was gathered in the living area, enjoying the catch-up with Garry and Seerat. 

Sahiba smiled as she looked across the room, happy to see everyone reunited and joyful. However, a sudden wave of unease washed over her, and her head began to throb with pain. She had been experiencing these headaches and bouts of dizziness frequently but hadn't mentioned anything to anyone.

Manveer and Gurleen, keenly observant, noticed Sahiba's discomfort. They exchanged concerned glances, realizing that something was amiss.

Manveer (softly, in Punjabi): "Gurleen, tuhada ki lagda hai? Sahiba theek lagdi nahi hai. Kuch galat lag reha hai."

Gurleen (nodding, in Punjabi): "Main vi notice kita hai. Asi usnu nazar rakhan chahide haan." (I've noticed too. We should keep an eye on her.)Meanwhile, Sahiba tried to maintain her composure, hoping the discomfort would pass. However, the pain intensified, and she felt her surroundings blur slightly.Sahiba (to herself, in Punjabi): "Ajj nahi, kirpa karke..." (Not today, please...)As Sahiba's condition worsened, Angad, her husband, noticed her distress. He approached her with a furrowed brow, concerned for her well-being.

Angad (in Punjabi): "Sahiba, sab theek hai?"(Sahiba, are you okay?)Sahiba, struggling to mask her discomfort, managed a weak smile.Sahiba (in Punjabi): "Main theek haan, bas thodi sir dard hai." (I'm okay, just a little headache.)

Gurleen (concerned, in Punjabi): "Shayad tuhade layi beth ke araam kar lena chahida hai." (Maybe you should sit down and rest.)Before Sahiba could respond, the room began to spin, and she felt lightheaded. Her legs gave out beneath her, and she started to collapse.

Angad's reflexes kicked in just in time. He swiftly moved forward, catching Sahiba in his arms before she hit the floor.Angad : "Sahiba!"Manveer and Gurleen rushed to Sahiba's side, their expressions filled with concern and urgency.

Manveer (in Punjabi): "Asi usnu paani lai ke aave te doctor nu call kareya jave."(Let's get her some water and call the doctor.)The atmosphere in the room shifted from joyous reunion to concern and alarm as Sahiba's sudden fainting spell left everyone stunned and anxious.Angad carried Sahiba to their bedroom while Garry called the doctor.

Upon reaching the room, Angad gently placed her on the bed and sprinkled some water on her face. Sahiba regained consciousness briefly but then fainted again, alarming everyone present.Angad, deeply worried, continued to tend to Sahiba while they awaited the doctor's arrival. He carefully monitored her condition, anxiously hoping for her swift recovery. Gurleen and Manveer hovered nearby, their faces etched with concern.

Gurleen (in Punjabi): "Angad, ki ho reha hai?"(Angad, what's happening?)Angad ( with urgency): "Doctor nu jaldi bula lo, Sahiba di tabiyat bohot kharab hai."(Call the doctor quickly, Sahiba's condition is deteriorating.)The minutes felt like hours as they waited for medical help to arrive. Angad stayed by Sahiba's side, trying his best to keep her comfortable and stable.Finally, the doctor arrived, and the family anxiously awaited news about Sahiba's health.As the doctor examined Sahiba, Manveer, Gurleen, and Angad stayed by her side in the bedroom, anxiously awaiting updates on her condition. Meanwhile, the rest of the family gathered outside in the living room, their faces filled with worry and concern.

Kiara (in Punjabi): "Umeed hai ki bhabhi jaldi theek ho jaye." (I hope Bhabhi feels better soon.)

Ekam (in Punjabi): "Paaji, mainu bohot tension ho rehi hai." (Bro, I'm really worried.)

Veer (in Punjabi): "Sahiba Bhabhi theek ho gaynigi fikar na kar Ekam." (Sahiba Bhabhi will get better don’t worry Ekam)

Jaspal (in Punjabi): "Doctor time kyun lagarahi hain?" (What taking the doctor long?)

Jasleen (in Punjabi): "Rab kare Sahiba jaldi theek ho jaye."(May God make Sahiba well soon.)

Seerat (in Punjabi): " I hope Sahiba theek hogay” (I hope Sahiba get better soon)The atmosphere in the living room was tense and quiet, each family member grappling with their own fears and hopes for Sahiba's recovery. The collective prayers and shared concern highlighted the deep bonds of family and their unwavering support for one another during difficult times.Inside the bedroom, Angad held Sahiba's hand tightly, silently praying for her well-being. The wait for the doctor's assessment felt agonizing, but amidst the uncertainty. After the doctor finished examining Sahiba, Manveer and Gurleen left the room with the doctor. Everyone in the living room stood up anxiously and approached them, eager to hear the news. Manveer and Gurleen exchanged a knowing smile and then surprised everyone by heading to the kitchen. The family watched curiously as Manveer and Gurleen returned with trays of sweets (mithai), leaving everyone puzzled.Jasleen and Pravjot exchanged meaningful looks, understanding the situation without a word spoken.

Bebe, still puzzled, addressed the family with concern.Bebe: "Koi menu das sakda ki ho gaya?" (Can someone tell me what happened?)

Manveer: "Bebe, Daarji, tuhade great-grandchild di khushi da samachar hai. Sahiba pregnant hai!" (Bebe, Daarji, it's good news about your great-grandchild. Sahiba is pregnant!)

The room erupted in joyful exclamations and smiles of relief. Bebe and Daarji's faces lit up with happiness as they processed the wonderful news.

Kiara: "Bhabhi pregnant hai? Oh waah! Congratulations!" (Bhabhi is pregnant? Wow! Congratulations!)

Veer: "Waah Angad Paaji te Bhabhi ne sanu surprise kita!" (Wow, Angad bhai and Bhabhi have surprised us)

Jasleen and Pravjot exchanged knowing looks, realizing the special significance of Sahiba's pregnancy as Bebe and Daarji's great-grandchild.

Seerat (excitedly): "Oh Garry, dekho! Main Masi or Chahi dono bane wali hoodi!" (Oh Garry, look! I will be a masi and chachi 2 in 1)Garry (smiling): "Waah sab ko bohot Mubarak ." (Wow, congratulations to everyone!)

Seerat and Garry exchanged warm smiles, genuinely happy for Angad and Sahiba's exciting news.The family continued to celebrate with the sweets, their hearts filled with happiness and anticipation for the new addition to the family. Manveer and Gurleen's smiles revealed the relief and joy of sharing this wonderful news with their loved ones.

Angad and Sahiba’s Room

Sahiba regained consciousness and found Angad holding her hand tightly. As she attempted to sit up, Angad gently stopped her, kissing her hand tenderly and expressing his gratitude.Angad: "Thank you so much, Sahiba.

Angad: "For making me Papa, Sahiba. You're pregnant."Sahiba was shocked, her eyes widening in surprise and delight.

Sahiba (in a hushed tone): "Pregnant?"Angad nodded, his expression filled with happiness and love.

Angad: "Yes, we're going to have a baby."Sahiba's heart filled with joy as she processed the wonderful news. She looked into Angad's eyes, her own eyes shining with emotion.Sahiba (overwhelmed): "I can't believe it... We're going to be parents."Angad gently caressed Sahiba's cheek, his touch conveying reassurance and love.Angad: "It's true, Sahiba. I couldn't be happier."Sahiba smiled, feeling an overwhelming sense of gratitude and love for her husband.

Sahiba: "Thank you for being with me, Angad."Angad leaned closer, his voice filled with tenderness

The couple shared a heartfelt moment, their bond strengthened by the anticipation of becoming parents. Angad and Sahiba left the room and went to the living room where everyone was happy. As they walked in they were congratulated by everyone.During Sahiba's pregnancy, her in-laws showered her with love and care, making her feel cherished and supported every step of the way. Bebe offered maternal wisdom and comfort, Inder provided guidance to Angad on supporting Sahiba. Manveer and Gurleen ensured Sahiba's well-being with nutritious meals and practical assistance. Kiara, Ekam, and the rest of Angad's family eagerly helped with chores and celebrated each milestone of the pregnancy with joy and enthusiasm.On Sahiba's side, her own family was overjoyed to hear the news of her pregnancy. Her parents, Santosh and Ajit, shared in the happiness, eagerly awaiting the arrival of their first grandchild. Sahiba's sisters, Seerat and Keerat, joined in the excitement, offering their sister words of encouragement and sharing in the anticipation of becoming a Masi.

It was a joyous day at Brar Mansion as preparations were underway for Sahiba's Godh Bharai (baby shower). The halls were adorned with colorful decorations, delicate flowers, and strings of twinkling lights. The air was filled with excitement and anticipation as family and friends gathered to celebrate Sahiba's pregnancy.In the beautifully decorated room, Sahiba was seated on a decorated chair, adorned with floral jewelry and surrounded by loved ones. Bebe, Manveer, and Santosh oversaw the traditional rituals, showering blessings and well-wishes upon Sahiba and her unborn baby.

Bebe (smiling): "May this little one bring joy and prosperity to our family."Manveer (tearfully): "You are going to be a wonderful mother, Sahiba.

"Santosh (excitedly): "I can't wait to hold my grandchild in my arms!"Jasleen (playfully): "Get ready for sleepless nights, Sahiba!"

"Laughter and chatter filled the room as gifts were presented to Sahiba, each one accompanied by heartfelt wishes and blessings. Traditional songs were sung, and delicious food was served, creating a festive atmosphere filled with love and happiness.

Sahiba looked around at her family and friends, feeling overwhelmed with gratitude and love. It was a day she would cherish forever, knowing that she was surrounded by so much support and affection as she awaited the arrival of her precious baby.

As Sahiba and Angad sat next to each other at the baby shower, surrounded by the lively celebrations, they couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with love and anticipation for the arrival of their child. Angad gently squeezed Sahiba's hand, his eyes filled with affection as he watched the joyous dancing and singing around them.Angad (whispering to Sahiba): "Look at them, Sahiba. Everyone is so happy for us."Sahiba smiled back, her heart swelling with warmth as she gazed at Angad.Sahiba (softly): "Yes, it's truly special. I can't wait for our little one to join our family."Angad leaned closer, his voice filled with tenderness.Angad: "You're going to be an amazing mama, Sahiba. I feel so lucky to share this journey with you."Sahiba blushed, feeling a rush of love for Angad.Sahiba (gently): "And you'll be the best Papa, Angad. Our baby is already so lucky to have you."

As Sahiba and Angad sat together, enveloped in their own quiet moment of anticipation amidst the lively celebration, their attention was suddenly drawn to the absence of their younger cousins, Veer and Keerat. Despite the joyous dancing and music around them, a hint of concern flickered in Angad's eyes as he surveyed the crowd.

Angad (noticing Veer and Keerat's absence): "Sahiba, have you seen Veer and Keerat?"

Sahiba (glancing around): "No, I haven't seen them for a while. They were here earlier."Their mirthful atmosphere momentarily shifted as Angad and Sahiba exchanged a worried glance. Angad's protective instincts kicked in, prompting him to rise from his seat.Angad (to Sahiba): "Let's find them. They shouldn't be wandering off alone."Sahiba nodded, her concern mirroring Angad's as they discreetly began searching through the crowd, calling out for Veer and Keerat amidst the lively festivities. The music and laughter continued, but Angad and Sahiba's focus shifted to locating their missing siblings, ensuring their safety amid the bustling celebration.

As the Godh Bharai festivities came to a close and the guests departed, leaving only the Brar and Monga families behind, Angad and Sahiba's worry escalated when Veer and Keerat still hadn't returned. The atmosphere was tinged with tension as everyone awaited their arrival.

Suddenly, the door swung open, and all eyes turned toward Veer and Keerat, who entered hand in hand, wearing expressions of both trepidation and defiance. The room fell silent as the realization of what had happened sank in—Veer and Keerat had eloped and returned as a married couple.

Santosh (Keerat's mother, aghast): "Keerat! What is this? How could you do this?"

Ajit (Keerat's father, sternly): "This is unacceptable! You've brought shame upon our family!"

Jaspal (Veer's father, incredulously): "Veer, is this true? How could you elope without even informing us?"Gurleen (Veer's mother, tearfully): "I can't believe this, Veer! What were you thinking?"

The room erupted into a flurry of emotions—shock, anger, and disappointment mingled with a sense of betrayal. Angad and Sahiba exchanged stunned glances, trying to process the sudden turn of events.Sahiba (softly to Angad): "I can't believe they did this."Angad (grimly): "They've put themselves in a difficult position."Despite the chaos, Bebe stepped forward, her expression grave but composed.

Bebe (addressing everyone): "Let's remain calm. Veer, Keerat, explain yourselves."Veer and Keerat stood nervously before their families, their faces flushed with a mix of guilt and defiance.

Veer (tentatively): "We love each other, and we couldn't wait any longer. We're sorry for not informing you, but we had to follow our hearts. It felt like you wouldnt accept us"

Keerat (pleadingly): "Please understand, Ma, Papa. We didn't mean to hurt anyone."Daarji (the head of the family) stepped forward with a composed demeanor, addressing Veer and Keerat amidst the tense atmosphere.

Daarji: "Okay, what's done is done now. But we expect to have a proper Anand Karaj with all of our family present. If you two wanted to take this step, you could have informed an elder, or even your siblings. I'm sure Angad, Garry, Sahiba, and Seerat would have guided you both.

Gurleen : "This is not how we expect our children to handle important decisions. You should have respected our family's traditions and sought our guidance."

Manveer: "We understand your feelings, but this was not the right way to approach marriage. We are willing to support you, but honesty and communication are important.

"Inder : "We must ensure that this union is properly recognized. Veer, Keerat, you must understand the gravity of this situation.

The room fell quiet as Veer and Keerat listened to the reproachful yet concerned voices of their elders. Despite the disappointment and disapproval, there was an undercurrent of willingness to address the situation with understanding and resolve.

The following week, Veer and Keerat held their Anand Karaj ceremony in front of the entire family. While the younger members of the family enjoyed the wedding festivities, the elders remained somewhat disappointed but eventually offered their blessings. Sahiba reflected on the unexpected turn of events, realizing that she and her sisters were now married into the same family.

When Keerat moved in after the marriage, it took time for Gurleen to fully accept her new daughter-in-law. However, with time and patience, Gurleen gradually embraced Keerat as part of the family.

Sahiba observed this transformation with a sense of relief and optimism, knowing that family bonds could withstand challenges and evolve over time.

As Sahiba's due date approached, Angad made the decision to work from home, ensuring he could be by her side at a moment's notice. The anticipation grew with each passing day, and Sahiba's desire to visit the Gurudwara before her labor intensified.One morning, Angad, along with his mother, Manveer, and Sahiba's mother, Santosh, accompanied Sahiba to the Gurudwara. The air was filled with a sense of calm and reverence as they entered the sacred space. Sahiba walked slowly, her hand gently resting on her abdomen, feeling the weight of impending motherhood.Inside the Gurudwara, the serene atmosphere enveloped them, offering a moment of respite from the excitement and nervousness of the approaching labor. Angad and Santosh stood beside Sahiba, their presence providing comfort and support.As they sat together, immersed in prayer and reflection, Sahiba felt a deep sense of peace wash over her. She whispered her hopes and dreams for her baby's safe arrival, surrounded by the loving embrace of her family.As they sat down to eat Langar at the Gurudwara, Sahiba began to feel discomfort—a twinge of pain that she initially brushed aside. However, as they prepared to leave and got into the car, the pain intensified, causing Sahiba to cry out in distress.

Santosh (worried): "Angad Puttar, maybe we should take her to the hospital. It could be time."

Angad (calming Sahiba): "Hang in there, Sahiba. We're heading to the hospital now."

Sahiba's pain continued to escalate during the car ride, each contraction bringing her closer to the reality of imminent labor. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead as she tried to manage the waves of discomfort.

Santosh (encouragingly): "You're doing great, beta. We'll be at the hospital soon."Angad (supportively): "We're almost there."

The car sped towards the hospital, the urgency in everyone's voices mirroring the anticipation and apprehension of welcoming the new addition to the family. They arrived at the hospital, and Sahiba was swiftly taken to the delivery room. Angad, Manveer, and Santosh waited anxiously outside, their hearts filled with prayers for a smooth delivery.

After what felt like an eternity, the doctor emerged from the room. Angad anxiously asked, "How is my wife?"

"Dr.: "Your babies are well! Congratulations—it's a rare case of twins that wasn't detected in the scan. One of the babies was hiding beneath the other, but both are healthy. The baby girl arrived first, followed by the baby boy after 4 minutes. Congratulations!"

Angad's face lit up with an overwhelming mix of relief, joy, and disbelief. He couldn't contain his happiness upon hearing that both his wife and their unexpected twins were safe and healthy.Manveer and Santosh couldn't contain their joy either; they screamed with happiness and embraced each other tightly, celebrating the miraculous news of the twins' safe arrival. As they entered the room, Sahiba lay there smiling at her newborn twins nestled in the cradle beside her. Angad rushed to her side, planting a gentle kiss on her forehead and enveloping her in a warm hug.

Angad (joyfully): "You did it, Sahiba. They are beautiful."Meanwhile, Manveer and Santosh eagerly rushed to the cradle, their faces beaming with excitement and love.

Sahiba's face glowed with happiness, her eyes reflecting the immense love she felt for her newborn twins.

Manveer and Santosh turned to Sahiba with tears of joy in their eyes.Manveer (smiling): "How are you feeling, Sahiba? You did amazing."

The room was filled with an overwhelming sense of love and happiness as the family marveled at the newest additions. Angad held Sahiba's hand, his heart overflowing with gratitude for their precious family. As the new parents and grandmothers were engrossed in admiring the newborns, Manveer suddenly realized that they hadn't yet informed the rest of the family about the arrival of the twins. She quickly dialed Inder's number and put the phone on speaker.

Inder (excitedly): "What is it, Manveer?"Manveer (joyfully): "Sahiba has given birth to twins—a baby girl and a baby boy!"Inder, filled with excitement, called each family member to share the joyous news of Sahiba giving birth to twins.Inder (excitedly): "

Everyone, I have amazing news! Sahiba and Angad have welcomed twins—a baby girl and a baby boy!"Bebe (elated): "Twins? Oh, Vaah! That's wonderful news, Inder!"Jasleen (joyfully): "I can't believe it! Twins! This calls for a celebration."Seerat (excited): "Wow! I'm so happy for Sahiba and Angad."Kiara (gleefully): "Twins? That's so special!"Ekam (smiling): "Congratulations everyone. Twins are a blessing."Gurleen (emotional): "My heart is filled with joy. Twins in our family!"Jaspal (proudly): "Angad puttar, twins! What a miracle."Inder (grinning): "Get ready, everyone. Sahiba and the babies will be discharged from the hospital this evening. Let's prepare to welcome them home."The news spread like wildfire throughout the Brar household, sparking a whirlwind of excitement and activity. Family members hurriedly made arrangements, decorating the house and preparing a warm and welcoming space for the new arrivals.

As Angad and Sahiba arrived home with their newborn twins, Manveer and Santosh proudly carried each baby into the house. The baby girl was wrapped in a soft pink blanket, and the baby boy was snugly swaddled in blue. The entire family eagerly awaited their arrival at the door, their faces illuminated with joy and excitement.Bebe (smiling): "Look at our little princess and prince! Welcome home, babies."Jasleen (tearfully): "They're so adorable! Sahiba, you've blessed us with such beautiful grandchildren."Seerat (excitedly): "I can't wait to hold them! Congratulations, Angad and Sahiba."Keerat: Seeart Di, I can’t believe we are both masi and chachi to these 2 bundle of joy.Kiara (joyfully): "They're so tiny! Angad Paaji, Sahiba Bhabhi, you must be over the moon."Ekam (grinning): "Welcome to the family, little ones."Gurleen (emotionally): "Manveer Prajai, Santosh Ji, you both look so proud. These babies are a blessing."Jaspal (proudly): "Angad puttar, you've become a father! Our family is growing."Inder (happily): "Sahiba, Angad, the house feels complete with the arrival of these little angels."Veer (amazed): "Two babies at once? That's incredible, bhabhi and paaji! Congratulations!"Garry (grinning): "Double the joy, double the fun! Our family just got bigger."Hansraj (jovially): "Wow Ji, who would have imagined we would have two babies in one go? This calls for a celebration!"Everyone erupted into laughter and cheers, the air buzzing with excitement and happiness. The unexpected arrival of twins had brought an overwhelming sense of joy and togetherness to the Brar household, uniting them in celebration of new life and boundless love. Angad and Sahiba smiled as everyone was happy to welcome there babies. Marking the beginning of a new chapter filled with love, joy, and cherished moments together.

Wow 🥹🥹

Sahan drunk 🥹🥹😁😁

Angad respecting Sahiba 🥹🥹

Sahiba pregnancy. ❤️

Manveer accepting her. 😂😂

Serry happy seeing Sahan 🥹😁 

Veerat Eloping and marrying 😂😂

2 bundles of joy. 

I really started to cry🥹 

Show is soooo toxic that I m not used to seeing such a Nice fiction. 

You should seriously get yourself hired.

Ganja will never care 😒 

You are a gem 💎💎 

Keep writing. 

fantasy1000a thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simiyy

3 weeks later 

Angad and Sahiba’s Room

And this is not random.

The ph should seriously hire you. This should have been in the show 

Sahan , Serry , Veerat Vs Villains

Not them fighting and killing each other 😂😂

Thoda bahut they could have shown different Villian. 

But not much. 

Simiyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

Wow 🥹🥹

Sahan drunk 🥹🥹😁😁

Angad respecting Sahiba 🥹🥹

Sahiba pregnancy. ❤️

Manveer accepting her. 😂😂

Serry happy seeing Sahan 🥹😁 

Veerat Eloping and marrying 😂😂

2 bundles of joy. 

I really started to cry🥹 

Show is soooo toxic that I m not used to seeing such a Nice fiction. 

You should seriously get yourself hired.

Ganja will never care 😒 

You are a gem 💎💎 

Keep writing. 

Awwh your too sweet! 

Simiyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: fantasy1000a

And this is not random.

The ph should seriously hire you. This should have been in the show 

Sahan , Serry , Veerat Vs Villains

Not them fighting and killing each other 😂😂

Thoda bahut they could have shown different Villian. 

But not much. 

Once they have redeemed Garry they should have focused on Serry love story. Like him explain to her the importance of family. 

They shouldn't have ruined Veer. 

Imagine how interesting it would have been to show all 3 couples against a villian. Would have been fun! 

They could have shown some secret romance, thriller, emotions.

Ohh well its done now! The show isn't what it is or what they promised 

Reader17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Such a beautiful story, so positive and vibrant.smiley27