🏏IPL 2024: Match 41 - SRH vs RCB at Hyderabad @ 7:30PM IST🏏 - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 29 days ago

Faf du Plessis: We are gonna bat first. We feel like our fans go with us everywhere. These boys have been playing some amazing cricket, hopefully we can put some scoreboard pressure on them. We fought really hard in the last game. Same team.

Royal Challengers Bangalore have won the toss and have opted to batsmiley6

They fixed it aj haarna hi hai

Faf du Plessis: We are gonna bat first. We feel like our fans go with us everywhere. These boys have been playing some amazing cricket, hopefully we can put some scoreboard pressure on them. We fought really hard in the last game. Same team.

MoodyMango thumbnail

Faf du Plessis: We are gonna bat first. We feel like our fans go with us everywhere. These boys have been playing some amazing cricket, hopefully we can put some scoreboard pressure on them. We fought really hard in the last game. Same team

MoodyMango thumbnail

Pat Cummins: It's been awesome, good to be back here. It's my first year here. The amount of people wearing orange, feels like a good place. We want to bat the same way. We have to adjust quicker as a bowling side. Unadkat comes in for Washington Sundar.

Pat Cummins: It's been awesome, good to be back here. It's my first year here. The amount of people wearing orange, feels like a good place. We want to bat the same way. We have to adjust quicker as a bowling side. Unadkat comes in for Washington

Pat Cummins: It's been awesome, good to be back here. It's my first year here. The amount of people wearing orange, feels like a good place. We want to bat the same way. We have to adjust quicker as a bowling side. Unadkat comes in for Washington Sundar.

Faf du Plessis: We are gonna bat first. We feel like our fans go with us everywhere. These boys have been playing some amazing cricket, hopefully we can put some scoreboard pressure on them. We fought really hard in the last game. Same team.

Pat Cummins: It's been awesome, good to be back here. It's my first year here. The amount of people wearing orange, feels like a good place. We want to bat the same way. We have to adjust quicker as a bowling side. Unadkat comes in for Washington Sundar.

RCB is like kuch bhi jaye 300 toh nhi hone denge hum