Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: akniti

I love sara a lot..... but u know one thing outsiders struggle to get in and after getting in use pr aggressively and like u said , u forgive their tactics coz they are outsiders but if sara uses such aggressively pr tactics like kartik kriti then sara will be torn apart , u can see that in forum itself.. so this pr tactics in applicable  to outsiders 

hmm

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She is correct. If you are born with generational wealth, life is an easy ride whilst making career decisions. Being born rich and privileged is kismat.

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bekind

Jhanvi getting work has nothing to do with kismet but she having powerful connection and her aggressive PR Team. Sara has to change her PR team and need to hangout with the girls who appreciate her. In one interview she said I keep my enemies very close. This will ruin her mental peace. She needs to avoid Karan Johar, clearly he does not like Sara.

U forgot 2 things about janhvi, she has filthy rich bf who is close friend with one among  world's  richest ppl... and her dad is producer..its her luck ... Sara and Ananya lacks that luck and ananya is doing stay relevant by having aditya on her side...true love or not I don't know

Edited by akniti - 28 days ago
Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

She is correct. If you are born with generational wealth, life is an easy ride whilst making career decisions. Being born rich and privileged is kismat.

So what about abhishek bacchan and uday chopra? 

Edited by akniti - 28 days ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I love sara a lot..... but u know one thing outsiders struggle to get in and after getting in use pr aggressively and like u said , u forgive their tactics coz they are outsiders but if sara uses such aggressively pr tactics like kartik kriti then sara will be torn apart , u can see that in forum itself.. so this pr tactics in applicable  to outsiders 

Srk once said when you are at the top you feel very lonely. There was a time where Karan Johar and Sarah khan betrayed him. Either you enter Bollywood to make friends or to earn your fame. For Karan and Farah I don’t think they loved Srk as a family member because you do not hurt family or betray their trust. I believe Srk even stopped picking or taking Karan calls. When Gauri said I’m calling Srk for the buzzer round in kwk, Karan said I will give you double points if Srk picks up the fan.

maybe Sara was naive. I remember when Sara said she wants to marry ranbir, I think that did not go well with Alia and later next time Sara changed her statement that she was joking. Sara trying to fit in is her big mistake. You become successful when you focus on you not when you eye or keeping your enemy closer. I hope she will learn. How Orry treated her surprising to me. Hope she is in good company.

Nepofan thumbnail

Srk once said when you are at the top you feel very lonely. There was a time where Karan Johar and Sarah khan betrayed him. Either you enter Bollywood to make friends or to earn your fame. For Karan and Farah I don’t think they loved Srk as a family member because you do not hurt family or betray their trust. I believe Srk even stopped picking or taking Karan calls. When Gauri said I’m calling Srk for the buzzer round in kwk, Karan said I will give you double points if Srk picks up the fan.

maybe Sara was naive. I remember when Sara said she wants to marry ranbir, I think that did not go well with Alia and later next time Sara changed her statement that she was joking. Sara trying to fit in is her big mistake. You become successful when you focus on you not when you eye or keeping your enemy closer. I hope she will learn. How Orry treated her surprising to me. Hope she is in good company.

I watched her first kwk karan asked marry date  question....she said ranbir marry as most of actress say so but immediately she took kartiks name...she was madly in crush with kartik... rest is history sartik date and breakup..etc

Janhvi orry friendship and kartik sara recent cordial friendship are all interlinked...we don't know what going on...

And surely sara is going through bad phase in both personal and career...her airport look is proof of that..she dressed so badly after goa trip..she said in interview she does this to divert her insecurities 

Nepofan thumbnail

There were no need for Alia to feel bad coz Sara always took kartiks name before their dating ...and now she take ranveer singhs name not ranbir

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

It's all yuck. (Sonam ki acting) 

😂

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 27 days ago

Well the fact that Nepo kids choose to entertain such questions is in itself the biggest indication of how much they use their privileges. She easily had the option to say that if you want to fight nepotism why dont you have a no non-sense talk about other stuff like my upcoming projects than my lineage but clearly that’s a duller topic to talk about. Why is she even relevant when she’s been doing nothing related to movies since years now! Same goes for the likes of Sonakshi Sinha, Arjun kapoor etc who do one flop movie in years and still stay relevant. It’s the media that’s obsessed to them! Majority if these nepos are earning money on the basis the 3-4 hits hey gave and now living a happy and luxurious life getting their few minutes of fame every now and then thanks to mediocre media who is addicted to them! Move on papzz!

Edited by _symphony - 27 days ago
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

So what about abhishek bacchan and uday chopra? 

What about Abhishek??? He is still getting solo lead films even after being an absolute flop. Anyways my point was about the safety net of money. There is no dearth of money and luxury in Uday and Abhishek's lives. Thanks to their legendary fathers. That is kismat.