Hey guys help me pick the FF to complete and post this weekend.

Poll

Poll about next FF

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago
#1

Okay ladies, I started Mutiple FFs but stopped midway due to this stupid taunting and Shaadi track. They include Songfics which may or may not be OS length I usually write. Not going to tell which option is which. Just a small experiment to see how random a choice can truly be. 

The info I am giving is only this....

Two are smutty and the other two are emotional... can be anything in the feeling's spectrum. So Chime in your choices and decide the fate of my next FF. 


PS: Don't ask for more info Please! I really wanted the choice to be the most random possible. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

17

Views

989

Users

10

Likes

22

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago
#2

Tagging more

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago
#3

more tags 

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago
#4

Btw I casted one randomly so no preference here just to make sure poll works. The new UI is bad so. smiley44

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
#5

Voted...


Completely correlate with this. i do the same with my 10 FFs running. Letting readers decide sometimes is good.

 

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago
#6

Originally posted by: tellyme

Voted...


Completely correlate with this. i do the same with my 10 FFs running. Letting readers decide sometimes is good.

 

Thanks!

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago
#7

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Okay ladies, I started Mutiple FFs but stopped midway due to this stupid taunting and Shaadi track. They include Songfics which may or may not be OS length I usually write. Not going to tell which option is which. Just a small experiment to see how random a choice can truly be. 

The info I am giving is only this....

Two are smutty and the other two are emotional... can be anything in the feeling's spectrum. So Chime in your choices and decide the fate of my next FF. 


PS: Don't ask for more info Please! I really wanted the choice to be the most random possible. 

I love emotional ones ..

Hiw to cast vote on this , its just showing option 1 ,2 etc 

What is that option ?

Sorry I didnt understand??? Confused 🙄🤔 

My choice is anyways emotional one 

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago
#8

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I love emotional ones ..

Hiw to cast vote on this , its just showing option 1 ,2 etc 

What is that option ?

Sorry I didnt understand??? Confused 🙄🤔 

My choice is anyways emotional one 

I want it to be random lol. All of them have some emotion as the theme so... smiley2

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago
#9

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I want it to be random lol. All of them have some emotion as the theme so... smiley2

I like to feel sad after reading and watching emotional stuffs ...🤫

Done casted vote 

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 2 months ago
vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago
#10

I wud prefer emotional ones! I voted for option 3 but not sure what that stands for!

Top