Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deroshna thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

I feel the exact way! I had to stop watching the show to save myself from having an aneurysm.

Angad and Sahiba: The themes addressed in this show of them trying to control each and every situation, holding each other away at an arm’s length, refusing to accept help from one another, lack of trust, and not to mention the privileged and unrefined nature (at the beginning) of Angad towards Sahiba. 

I was also extremely angry at Sahiba for not standing up for herself like she used to.

Anyway, after several unpolished storylines introduced to patch them up, everything went downhill. smiley29

The makers had to tear them apart, when things were finally starting to kind of sort out between them. Afterwards, the story of their relationship turned....bland. 

I mean, my bottle of peri peri sauce lasted longer than their entire romance period.

However, I agree, they do have an oozing chemistry. smiley43

As for Garry and Seerat, they deserve each other. 

Offscreen wise, yes, their pairing is witty and playful.

Veer and Keerat, they had the sweetest chemistry ever. smiley9Their banter was adorable and hilarious and I loved it.

It's such a pity that the makers didn't even focus on the long game of this couple. smiley28

The makers butchered everyone and deviated from the original plot they had started out with. smiley35smiley35smiley35

And, yes, it would be fun to revisit everything in fanfictions. smiley31

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critic

Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Deroshna

I feel the exact way! I had to stop watching the show to save myself from having an aneurysm.

Angad and Sahiba: The themes addressed in this show of them trying to control each and every situation, holding each other away at an arm’s length, refusing to accept help from one another, lack of trust, and not to mention the privileged and unrefined nature (at the beginning) of Angad towards Sahiba. 

I was also extremely angry at Sahiba for not standing up for herself like she used to.

Anyway, after several unpolished storylines introduced to patch them up, everything went downhill. smiley29

The makers had to tear them apart, when things were finally starting to kind of sort out between them. Afterwards, the story of their relationship turned....bland. 

I mean, my bottle of peri peri sauce lasted longer than their entire romance period.

However, I agree, they do have an oozing chemistry. smiley43

As for Garry and Seerat, they deserve each other. 

Offscreen wise, yes, their pairing is witty and playful.

Veer and Keerat, they had the sweetest chemistry ever. smiley9Their banter was adorable and hilarious and I loved it.

It's such a pity that the makers didn't even focus on the long game of this couple. smiley28

The makers butchered everyone and deviated from the original plot they had started out with. smiley35smiley35smiley35

And, yes, it would be fun to revisit everything in fanfictions. smiley31

I will try to give my 200 percent in my fanfictions. I promise 💓