Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: parna21

Dont hate me, but I dint like it from the start.

ML was twice the age of FL, on Reel & in Real.....it was bit of a cringe for me when I saw them romance smiley5 It got famous due to the acting skills of the FL (I felt) - she was praised quite a bit.

she always doing onscreen romance with her double age mans n also offscreen romance in BB with double age Shalin 

If u like her then so sorry what I said about her but it's sad truth 

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

she always doing onscreen romance with her double age mans n also offscreen romance in BB with double age Shalin 

no no I dnt like or dislike her......Imlie was her debut show i thought? I dnt knw abt any others......

BB is nt my cup of tea, so i nvr watch.....I do come across some clips but cnt rem a thing abt it

1PariGupta thumbnail

no no I dnt like or dislike her......Imlie was her debut show i thought? I dnt knw abt any others......

BB is nt my cup of tea, so i nvr watch.....I do come across some clips but cnt rem a thing abt it

ok dear 

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Am sorry to say this, during RWSP time, sitaraji trying to portray they both were dating( imlie & acha aadmi) 

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved aa??

Just yesterday they were in the race of who's the worst na?? smiley37

I still cnt forget that - drainage, sewage & toxic wastage wala comment on X smiley37smiley37

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Loved aa??

Just yesterday they were in the race of who's the worst na?? smiley37

I still cnt forget that - drainage, sewage & toxic wastage wala comment on X smiley37smiley37

Yaa I thought same too .., they r in category of worst smiley37 then most liked smiley37 

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Who watched Family Star??

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Who watched Family Star??

I did nt...not a fan of VD.

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Am sorry to say this, during RWSP time, sitaraji trying to portray they both were dating( imlie & acha aadmi) 

not only Sitara they themselves promote like they r dating 

He went to Big Boss for her 

After that Rangu one comedy show they did together n did clingy romance there smiley11

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Starship1

that is true….wonder how they thought they could go through the wedding. Wedding prep n everything is fine but to go thru the ceremony would have been the end of it

the father revelation also….they better make it very effective so that it can reach top one show, else it’ll become flop like the Ani Jhanak wedding revelation 

I think they were counting on this being a hit since Imlie S1 was one. But since they could see how badly Adi-Malini's marriage made the show lose TRP. Maybe not during Imlie -Aryan's time immediately, it ran on their chemistry thanks to the actors, but S2 was a super flop. S3 was okay and it took time to come back almost 2 years... then now it's down again since they killed the beloved ML.