Frequent Posters

ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

She looks great ! 👍 smiley1

Originally posted by: hasini009

lagta hain gyani baba ko aur seekhne ki jaruri hainsmiley14

just switching sides and do the same what one used to do. aisi gyan nahi seekhne ka. smiley36

See Bira and Alia have become the favorite punching bags of the forum and this gyani baba gets irritated seeing the same kind of bashing posts 100 times a day. Arre kuchh to originality lao bashing me for ex that Alia eating Kat & Deepu was quite original. I liked that smiley36

The point is this gyani baba is a Libra and he cannot bear to see so much imbalance in the scales smiley14 jab scales tilt honge tab mai fir side switch kar lunga 👍smiley36

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

See Bira and Alia have become the favorite punching bags of the forum and this gyani baba gets irritated seeing the same kind of bashing posts 100 times a day. Arre kuchh to originality lao bashing me for ex that Alia eating Kat & Deepu was quite original. I liked that smiley36

The point is this gyani baba is a Libra and he cannot bear to see so much imbalance in the scales smiley14 jab scales tilt honge tab mai fir side switch kar lunga 👍smiley36

arey aap itna kyun explanation de rahe ho. do whatever you want, it’s none of my business.smiley20

bas I found it amusing when others were made fun of while you did/doing the samesmiley36

anyways I’m outta here. keep doing digging smiley36

Originally posted by: hasini009

arey aap itna kyun explanation de rahe ho. do whatever you want, it’s none of my business.smiley20

bas I found it amusing when others were made fun of while you did/doing the samesmiley36

anyways I’m outta here. keep doing digging smiley36

To meri kaun si Pooja ho Rahi hai yaha. smiley36

One side will enjoy and other side will make fun... Yahi mere saath bhi ho raha hai... Warna mai paapi se gyani baba aise hi nahi ban jaata smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Triggered smiley37

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

https://time.com/collection/100-most-influential-people-2024/

This list has only 97 persons...3 got'lost'??? (among the 3 SRK)...or are there more than one Times 100 lists???

I agree with Alpenliebe...I wonder how some of the people made it on this list...

If the forum would make a list I won't wonder to see Alia among the top ten...her persona really influences the writing in this forum smiley4

Btw, SRK 'jumped' from 50 to 27...I wonder in which category he got 'forgotten'...or are the 3 missing a category of their own???

EDIT: I went back to the first page and noticed that I was mistaken with the lists..."Time 100" has Alia Bhatt, but SRK is on another list that has nothing to do with the "Time 100"... well, I should have noticed that it was "Indian Express"...my bad smiley9

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not singling out Alia here, but what have these celebs ever done to feature in Times 100, even if it's entertainment section? Reminds me that sham cover of last year with Taylor Swift. 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alpenliebe

When I was first introduced to Times influential list, there were actually people who have some contributions towards the societal development. But nowadays anyone can be on that list. Not only Alia, some other Hollywood absurdities are also there.

Well so happy for the inclusion of Jenni Hermoso though. One of the greatest women footballers. And her contribution towards the development of Spanish women football and her stance against misogyny in RFEF will always be an inspiration for young women footballers. Captained her team to win 2023 FIFA Womens WC. A legend ✴️

Exactly. I was looking for a sane voice here other than the "my star, your star" cribbing. It's a bizzare list. I can't list one thing these so called stars have done other than starring in movies for earning millions. 

Kiski Chicha, aaj bata hi do?