Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

When I called Ranbir an alcoholic his fans took it on the chin 

When I called Ranveer the walking clown emoji his one fan said I might be having stress in my life 

My Zameer says the math on that doesn’t add up ☝️ 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aaaaoooo Shakti Kapoor koi shaq smiley36

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

RK and Shahid Kapur would be VERRRY interesting.Hope someone makes that poll.

Sonam liked the one with the U better ..she said.

I want to see if RK is even more hated than SK (Shakti Kapoor) here smiley36

you2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

I want to see if RK is even more hated than SK (Shakti Kapoor) here smiley36

In Animal,RK plaid a rich ,spoilt manchild yet again,showing extreme violence and nudity..a man with no purpose and no remorse. Only criminal types would like his character. In Sanju too he connected with that type of audience-sleeping with 100s of girls-but never shown deep love for anyone.

RK played a character similar to his image in the media(without the bloodshed of course).Cinema is powerful. He played Sanju too.That image has got cemented.He had lost many fans who were,RKDP and Rankat fans..his films started performing badly.Deepika knows her RKDP fanbase.She keeps them together.RK on the other hand has been dissing his exes, in the last 2-3 years.Claiming he was the victim.  With Animal,it is worse.The pain of losing fan bases,RK fans are now learning with fight with SRK fans

BTW Animal has not crossed Kabir Singh foot falls.Producers/distributors know that.

Who really wants to do Ramayan? RK ! He thinks he needs to do it.I think he has finally realised that he needs an image makeover.

Edited by you2 - 27 days ago

Originally posted by: you2

In Animal,RK plaid a rich ,spoilt manchild yet again,showing extreme violence and nudity..a man with no purpose and no remorse. Only criminal types would like his character. In Sanju too he connected with that type of audience-sleeping with 100s of girls-but never shown deep love for anyone.

RK played a character similar to his image in the media(without the bloodshed of course).Cinema is powerful. He played Sanju too.That image has got cemented.He had lost many fans who were,RKDP and Rankat fans..his films started doing Deepika knows her RKDP fanbase.She keeps them together.RK on the other hand has been dissing his exes, in the last 2-3 years.Claiming he was the victim.  With Animal,it is worse.The pain of losing fan bases,RK fans are now learning with fight with SRK fans

BTW Animal has not crossed Kabir Singh foot falls.Producers/distributors know that.

Who really wants to do Ramayan? RK ! He thinks he needs to do it.I think he has finally realised that he needs an image makeover.

@bold - that is a very wrong thing to say. Gabbar was probably the most popular character of Sholay. Do you mean to say only criminal types loved Gabbar?

Also a person can be impressed by a character even though he doesn't approve or appreciate that character. For examples - in Wuthering Heights I didn't like the character of Heathcliff, but was I impressed by how that character was created, developed and portrayed? Definitely! 

Same with Animal. I didn't like the movie or the character. It has lots of flaws. But I did love Bira's acting. Do u want me to feel guilty for it? Sorry I won't. I loved his acting even if portrayed the character of a criminal. 

Tomorrow if he portrays the character of Ram and does excellent acting then again I will appreciate.

That's what actors do - portray different characters, good or evil.

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 27 days ago

RK keeping this forum alive lately 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Shakti is way hotter 

you2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

@bold - that is a very wrong thing to say. Gabbar was probably the most popular character of Sholay. Do you mean to say only criminal types loved Gabbar?

Also a person can be impressed by a character even though he doesn't approve or appreciate that character. For examples - in Wuthering Heights I didn't like the character of Heathcliff, but was I impressed by how that character was created, developed and portrayed? Definitely! 

Same with Animal. I didn't like the movie or the character. It has lots of flaws. But I did love Bira's acting. Do u want me to feel guilty for it? Sorry I won't. I loved his acting even if portrayed the character of a criminal. 

Tomorrow if he portrays the character of Ram and does excellent acting then again I will appreciate.

That's what actors do - portray different characters, good or evil.

Shakti Kapoor was considered very good looking. He was the hottest, most stylish villain of his time. I guess alcohol took a toll on him.