Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

I didn't expect this from someone sensible like Vidya

she just said she thought it was gripping she didn’t say it was some masterpiece or content worthy. Plus xxx scenes music helped 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

I didn't expect this from someone sensible like Vidya

she has no sense 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I still get nightmares just thinking about the dialogues of this movie smiley36

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with her.smiley20

Even though, I don't agree with the film's philosophy, I canΒ΄t deny that it was one of the most engaging films of 2023.

And if Vidya or anyone gets "cancelled" for having this opinion, then it would only prove that the other side (who is always on their high horses) is AS BAD AS as those misogynist/toxic fans of this film.

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

100% agree smiley20

Jaisa dikhaana tha, jo dikhana tha woh dikhaya The Vanga ne 😍

Yeh lo sulagte angaarey. No sorry, no sugar coating.

Aur udhar pehle ivory tower wale log bolre the ki Hollywood ke pichchar mein violence glorify nahin karte (lol), aur abhi naya angle laaye ki violent pichchar sirf angrez log handle kar sakte, hum Indian log ch$$iye hain, hamein jhepega nahin. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

[Post Removed]

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haiwan

100% agree smiley20

Jaisa dikhaana tha, jo dikhana tha woh dikhaya The Vanga ne 😍

Yeh lo sulagte angaarey. No sorry, no sugar coating.

Aur udhar pehle ivory tower wale log bolre the ki Hollywood ke pichchar mein violence glorify nahin karte (lol), aur abhi naya angle laaye ki violent pichchar sirf angrez log handle kar sakte, hum Indian log ch$$iye hain, hamein jhepega nahin. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

better than konkona smiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wat_up

Ok is she wanting todo something with the Kapoor lad ?

nahee a movie with the director.

Originally posted by: Bekind

nahee a movie with the director.

could be woman animal 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

she talked about all the movies that became a hit in her previous interviews maybe she wants audience of the hit movies to see her movie. Also, she mentioned misogynist is another layer to animal movie but said it was griping and convincing film. Also both vidya and her costar was promoting their movie about affair. so maybe she thinks if she is promoting a movie about affair and she bashes animal she'll be judged for it. 

Vidya is the same woman who said if she was offered the role of kabir singh, she would say No to it. But she has no problem watching the movie and praised kiara's acting in the movie even though she did not agree with the character. 

Edited by Terenaina - 1 months ago