Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

The fact that ppl actually tried to defend this by calling it a "fanwar" when it could be best described as literal toying by SRK fans of the 41 fangroup on X which led to this level of obloguy and then comparing it with SRK-Salman iconic rivalry n next level fanwars is laughable to say the leastsmiley36

I mean itna raiyta ki Ram Navami ki much hyped announcement bhi gayab ho gyi smiley36

whats 41 fangroup?

Yeah the delulu on this forum has no solulu, comparing Salman Khan and .SRK’s rivalry among the equals to this cacophony. smiley36

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

I am pretty sure they started dating when she was an adult. He seems to go for women that are popular and successful. If I had to guess the picture idea is likely Alia's. She might find it cute as they are married now.

I also think the picture is Alia’s idea of course she thinks it’s cute and all but who’s going to tell her she’s not doing herself or her husband any favors with her stupidity. RK doesn’t have the emotional capacity to even think about using them pictures 😢

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I am reserving the party thread for when Alia finally divorces Ranbir. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I don't think she would ever do that. She is already okay with him "physically" cheating on her and plus the Kapoor tag reaps many benefits for her.

However, I do think if either of them go through a career downfall (which is on the way) things are going to get real tough. Especially for her because she lacks self-awareness and maturity to begin with, the minute she loses control she's going to lose her mind. We're already seeing scenes of her anxiety an uneasiness. 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Chi!smiley11

Edited by DivineAngel - 1 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Wouldn't wishing divorce seem highly evil of an outlook? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

you know if we had wished some other couple divorce you might get some long word salad ☝️ 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

you know if we had wished some other couple divorce you might get some long word salad ☝️ 

People have opened threads about some couples having an open marriage here.  Is bringing up the potential of a divorce really worst than that?  

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

I personally consider marriage an evil institution and divorce a soul-free beautiful journey. smiley17

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

People have opened threads about some couples having an open marriage here.  Is bringing up the potential of a divorce really worst than that?  

All marriage topics should cease or it should be a free fall