Views

Users

Frequent Posters

olsen_124 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Thanks for reading and commenting.Will tag you when I update

olsen_124 thumbnail

Thanks for reading and commenting.Will tag you when I update.

olsen_124 thumbnail

Oh yeah I dont think he is going to be like this ever.....Hence we take to reading fan fictions.....

Thanks for reading and commenting.Will tag you when I update...

olsen_124 thumbnail

Thanks for reading and commenting.Will tag you when I update

olsen_124 thumbnail

Will do write it soon.Maybe today evening.

patiently waiting for part 3!

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 2 months ago
olsen_124 thumbnail

NOTE

Sorry guys will not be able to update today.I had written half the update and suddenly india forums stopped working due to some technical glitch and I lost the update.I will update tomorrow morning for sure....

olsen_124 thumbnail

Teaser 

AbhiMaan talk

Abhira (angrily)-Konse normal insaan ko pata nai hota hai ki uske ex ke kya intentions hai.... Sab ko pata chal Raha tha... Par tumhe ?? 

Armaan (getting riled up) -Tum pehle nai bata sakti thi that you loved me. Why did you leave ?

Abhira (angrily)-Tumne jaane ko kaha tha..... Wait kisne kaha tumse....how did you know.... I never told you that I was in love with you before I left the house.....

olsen_124 thumbnail

Part 3 The Court Date

Abhira was checking the case details and documents filed in evidence while sitting in the courtroom.It had been a week since Armaan had confessed and true to his words he had been apologizing daily and confessing daily.Abhira had received her favorite flowers every day.Half of her mind wanted to throw away those flowers but they were such beautiful flowers than she didnt waste them...She had kept those notes Armaan wrote as well.He was poking holes in her Armour she knew that.She had to remain strong.She couldnt just let him vack into her life.She knew she still loved him but the pain she felt first time around was the reason she was avoiding getting back together..That pain was so intense that maybe for couple of months Abhira felt no other pain.Her brother had supported her a lot.Abhira had completely dived herself into work.Even remembering that pain brought tears in her eyes.No she could not afford to go through that pain again.....She suddenly felt Armaan somewhere near her...She wiped her tears and got back with that stoic face....

Armaan glanced over at Abhira.His bad bad devi was lost somewhere...That smile she always had on her face was lost somewhere.He was responsible for it he knew that and he would change that.He loved her too much to let her remain like this only if she talked with him...Armaan took over the arguments for the day with Abhira assisting him.Armaan had asked for the discovery till tomorrow.Abhira sighed to herself,tomorrow was going to be a very long day...Once out of the court Abhira received Ishaani her best friend and her brother Abhir's fiance's message to meet in a cafe.....Abhira smiled looking at it....She was hungry and in dire need of tea....

Ishaani waved at Abhira as soon as she reached the cafe.Ishaani Parekh was fiance of her brother and also her best friend.Ishani and Abhira had actually been best friends since school days but than suddenly Ishaani's father had transferred out of Mussorie but they had always kept in touch.When Abhir had introduced both of them they both were absolutely ecstatic....They always had a connection and now that connection was set to get deeper.....

Abhira (smiling)-Thank god tune call kiya.Bahut bhook lagi thi mujhe aur chai pine ka bhi bahut man kar raha tha.How come tu yaha teri duty nai hai aaj hospital mai ?

Ishaani (explaining)-Nai I have my off today..So mujhe laga kyu na hum dono saath mai hi ghar jai....Abhir has night duty so aaj mai tere saath rehne wali hu....

Abhira (scrunching her nose)-Aab 2 saal ho gaye hai mujhe yaha nobody needs to stay with me anymore...

Ishaani (chuckling)-Its nothing to do with the fact about your stay in Mumbai.It has to do with a certain ex husband and your idiotic cousin Ruhi....

Abhira (hesitatingly)-Its not ex.He is still my husband.Apparently he didnt submit out divorce papers.And Armaan is not like that.He is a decent fellow with absolutely no anger issues or anything what bhai is imagining....And he should have asked me about it....

Ishaani (smiling)-If he is such a decent fellow who you are still in love with why dont you give the man a chance to explain...Or atleast why dont you too atleast sit and talk through it Abhira....

Abhira (smile vanishing)-I dont know Ishaani.....Last time jab mera dil toota tha that pain,my condition actually sacred me.Tujhe pata hai mai kaisi hu....Ye heart breaks and all ke saath nai deal kar sakti hu mai....

Ishaani (smiling)-Abhira har waqt dil ttote ye zaroori nai hai...Do you know how much time it took for me to convince Abhir to just go out with me.He was so scared about his Parents failed marriage that he was also bit hesitant.....I know and remember very well kya halat thi teri jab tu aai tab....But you grew out of it par teri feelings change nai hui hai Abhira.You are still in love with him deeply and so is he.....Otherwise tujhe doodhte yaha nai aata woh...Abhira kabhi kabhi conditions galat hoti and things go sideways....Mai yeh nai keh rahi that get back together with him today.....But he is taking a step maybe you take millimeter of a step....Baat karo ek doosre se...you both will know ki kya galat kiya hai tum dono ne....

And about that ex of his...Abhira past sab ka hota hai I am sure you will agree.The problem existed when him and his ex lived together in one family....But now he doesnt......Keep a open mind Abhira....

Abhira (taking a huge sigh)-Tell bhai to stop worrying.And if he wants he can ask me anything about my time in Udaipur.....Anyways aaj bhai ki night duty hai kal meri.....Its going to be a long night tomorrow....

Just as Abhira and Ishaani exited the cafe they bumped into Ruhi.Abhira had already her defenses up.It was like she had a red signal blaring when she met Ruhi.Maybe it was because of their past experiences..Ruhi was curious seeing a girl with Abhira.Abhira was not the type of person who had lot of friends...But Ruhi had to ask about Abhir so she decided to just talk to Abhira...

Ruhi-Abhira Abhir kaisa hai,gussa shaant hua uska.I want to meet him again.....

Ishaani (exclaiming)-Ohh toh tum Ruhi ho....Finally nice to meet you.....Nice to put a face to a name....

Ruhi (hesitatingly)-Hi...Tum ?

Abhira (smiling)-She is Dr Ishaani Parekh.Bhai's fiance....I am sure uss din ke baad bhai ne bataya hoga tujhe....

Ishaani (chuckling)-Bataya ? No Ira he almost actually fired 2 interns in anger that day....Isiliye toh pata chala.....

Ruhi (concerning)-How is he now ?

Ishaani (smiling)-He is fine now.Aab tum chaho toh mil sakti ho.He is on night duty this entire week so maybe you talk to him....

Abhira (scrunching her nose)-Tum bhai se baat karlena Ruhi.You guys shared a deep bond please dont let it go like that....

before Ishaani,Abhira and Ruhi could finish their conversation Armaan and Rohit showed up which made Abhira want to escape the place soon.There will be a time and place to talk with Armaan but that place was not infront of Ruhi.Ruhi was like that invisible wall between them which she just wanted to stay away from.Maybe that's why her relationship with Ruhi would never be normal....

Abhira (to Ishaani)-Chale.We are getting late....

Ishaani (smiling)-Lets go !!

------------------------------------------------------------The next Morning---------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Abhira reached early.They had a lot of work to do.She was talking with Abhir and the contractor on the call.She and Abhir were rebuilding the family house in Kasauli....And the contractor and Abhir bhai were having an argument on the deadline.She was so engrossed in the call that she didnt even realize when she bumped into Armaan.Abhira finally yelled at both her brother and the contractor on the call.They had to agree and stop somewhere.Abhira finally mentioned it to the contractor that she and her brother wanted the house ready on their parents anniversary.So it would be a lot if he adhered by the deadline..Armaan looked at her and realized how much Abhira had started to handle on her own.He was curious Kasauli...not Mussorie...He always thought Abhira would get that house in Mussorie back....Maybe Kasauli was more special.....But there would be different time for those questions....He had also realized that his hope that now that he was out of the equation Abhira and Ruhi's relationship would become not normal but something tolerable.But he had seen how Abhira stiffened up seeing Ruhi..Getting in between these 2 sisters was his biggest regret...But he needed to focus on his relationship with Abhira that was only thing that was important....

Damini and Abhira had almost chuckled seeing the size of the documents.All the interns along with Abhira,Armaan and Damini had started to work on the discovery.The size of it was too large.Even with all people helping and required breaks for the staff it was 3 in the morning....Abhira was exhausted.She had already informed Abhir that she was going to get late...Abhira decided to get a cab today since she was not in a mood to take a subway or metro....She was beyond exhausted.....Armaan noticed the time and the fact that it was 3 in the morning.He was not going to let her go in the cab..He knew and realized that it was probably not the first time Abhira would be in this situation but now that he was here...he would not let her compromise with her safety....

As soon as Abhira showed up near the entrance of the building waiting for the cab,Armaan came in front of her in the car...Abhira was confused as to what he was doing...

Armaan (getting out of the car)-I will drop you Abhira....

Abhira (nodding in a NO)-Koi zaraoorat nai hai.I can take care of myself.Mai chali jaogi...

Armaan (trying to be patient)-Abhira its 3 in the morning.Its not safe.

Abhira (explaining)-Its not the first time Armaan that it has been this late...I have managed before I can certainly manage now...

Armaan (pinching the bridge of his nose)-Mai nai tha tab...Aab mai hu...Sit in the car please....

The level of exhaustion she was in and her ability of not thinking straight she sat in the car.Armaan took a huge sigh of relief.Nobody made him feel this exhausted after a argument except Abhira.Nobody could win in argument with his wife...There was absolute silence in the car during the ride.Not a word was spoken.And they didnt have to.Armaan and Abhira never realized but they never had to talk to make the other known about their feelings.Abhira could never ever lie infront of Armaan,he understood her more than herself.Which had hurt her more.Armaan had always said that he understood her without words and yet he couldn't understand her in the matter of his sister...Maybe Ishaani was right,they needed to talk...And Abhira somehow always understood Armaan's feelings about being part of the family yet not being part of family.....Dadi sa's bias towards Rohit....Abhira soon realized that they had reached Sea Shells....Before Abhira could go away Armaan stopped her....

Armaan (calling her out)-Abhira we need to talk now....

Abhira (looking at her watch)-Now you want to talk now.Armaan its 3:30 in the morning...

Armaan (sarcastically)-Woh kya hai na tum itni slippery ho ki haat hi nai aati....So you know I thought this is the only chance....

Abhira (taking a huge sigh)-Your sense of humor needs coffee....

Armaan (smiling)-And you need tea stationery ki dukaan..Shall we ?

Abhira scrunched her nose to Armaan who smiled seeing Abhira back after a long time...Abhira thanked god that Abhir was not here.She had to talk to him as well.Otherwise the poor fellow would keep getting more confused....Abhira thought she actually needed tea,she would take no chances with Armaan....Abhira freshened up.She quickly messaged Ishaani to not let bhai come home right now.....Armaan glanced at Akshara mam's photo.He remembered Abhir saying that Abhira was angry at Akshara.He glanced over at Abhira.Too much had been dumped on her all at once.He wasnt even sure how she handled it...He was happy that she had her brother but he knew Abhira too well.She had a habit of not sharing things with anyone...Except him...She shared things with him and he was the only one who could read her like a book and yet he failed in matter of Charu....

Abhira (taking a huge sigh)-Kya baat karni hai tumhe Armaan ? Or rather baat karne ko kya bacha hai.....

Armaan (softly)-I am so sorry Abhira for all the things I put you through.I am sorry ki maine tumhe Ruhi ke baare mai pehle nai bataya...I am sorry ki tumhe sabse aacha jaane ke bavajoot I couldnt judge the situation properly in Charu's case....I am sorry that I asked you to leave...I know ke sorry will not suffice what I have actually put you through...

Abhira (taking a minute)-You are right sorry doesnt suffice everything Armaan.....Par tum yaha aaye kyu ho ? Why are you here ?

Armaan (smiling)-I want my wife back...

Abhira (chuckling)-What makes you think you can have her back ? Your ex girlfriend with whom you share a house is still in love with you.I am not getting dragged in that mess again.....

Armaan (chuckling)-Mai tumhe kitaab ki tarah padh sakta hu Abhira...No matter how many years.....And i dont care about Ruhi.She is Rohit's wife....I care and love my wife.....And what makes you think I would drag you through any mess....

Abhira (seriously)-Mujhe ek hi galti doobara karne ki aadat nai hai Armaan....

Armaan (cupping her face)-So mujhse pyaar karna galti thi ?

Abhira (seriously)-You very well know mai kya bol rahi hu Armaan.....

Armaan (making her look towards him)-Jawab do Abhira.Do you think Mujhse pyaar karna galti thi ?

Abhira (angrily)-Konse normal insaan ko pata nai hota hai ki uske ex ke kya intentions hai.... Sab ko pata chal Raha tha... Par tumhe ??...

Armaan (getting riled up) -Tum pehle nai bata sakti thi that you loved me. Why did you leave ?

Abhira (angrily)-Tumne jaane ko kaha tha..... Wait kisne kaha tumse....how did you know.... I never told you that I was in love with you before I left the house..... I am asking you something tumse kisne kaha.....

Armaan (taking a huge sigh)-Rohit and  Manisha chachi....Why didnt you talk to me ?

Abhira (angrily)-Because you were in love with somebody else.

Armaan (angrily)-NO !! Since the day I had married you the door on Ruhi was closed.Since the day she said yes to Rohit that door was closed....I agree that I gave her a long rope I agree that because of that she crossed those limits but I was never in love with her....I was always in love with you.....I didnt tell you because mai tumhare sapno aur Akshara mam ke sapno ke beech nai aana chahta tha....

I know I made lots of mistakes that cost us 2 years but Abhira please dont misunderstand me.Ruhi se mai kab ka move on ho chuka tha.I thought of her as a friend.You are right...Mai gaddha hu who couldnt understand her intentions and I paid for it......Mai imagine bhi nai sakta what you must have gone through 2 years ago....Jaise mujhe Charu ne saach bataya I immeditaely tried to search for you but than a year ago tumhare P-nanu ne mujhe bataya that you were here...

Maine toh tumhe sab bata diya but you didnt answer my question Abhira...Kya mujhse pyaar karna galti thi ?

Armaan was persistant in his want for answer.His survival depended on this answer..Abhira knew that her love was not a mistake but something was holding her back she just didnt understadn what it was...

Abhira (with tears in her eyes)-No it was not....But I dont want to go through all of that again....

Armaan (wiping her tears)-Tumne pehle se kaise decided kar liya ki phir se wahi hoga.Jyotishi ho tum....Abhira please give me a chance.You need to give us a chance.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pre cap

Armaan and Abhir meet.

Armaan and ABhira trapped..

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome chapter! 

I hope Abhir will give a low down of just how much pain he put Abhira through.