Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritvikadevverma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

This vankar dont have creativity ghkkpm save due to leenagangopadhay story atleast they can copy leap of chotisardarni sarab was best character this is only one this ph best work

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5353093

Will move here. πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή

Reader17 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Just watched the episode....Blahhhhh smiley39

As we all predicted here Harneet is indeed Diljeet's mom revealed in today's episode.

Amanpreet insisted Angad to show her the wall where the accident happened and when she saw the wall, Saheba was lost in her artwork, Amu then praised Saheba for her beautiful artwork, 

Angad insulted Saheba's artwork, taunted her using the famous "Laparwah dialouge" ...So offcourse Saheba rightly did the same called him Rishte toddne wala....

And the cherry on the cake as I predicted yesterday...Angad did not even take a minute to say Yes to Amu....His criminal mother Manbeer did not have to persuade him.

Angad immediately say yes, and he wants to do Roka in front of Saheba, he wants to prove Saheba that he has moved on.smiley31

When Saheba heard of Angad's roka with Amanpreet she was in tears...Gjab doormat hain...but pyaar toh pyaar hain..smiley37

Now I am pretty sure the Garry Chachu is Akeer's secret friend, and he will only kidnap Akeer so that the truth is revealed to Angad.

Another point Amanpreet's father will indeed turn negative, as he told Angad if he betrays his daughter then the hand that saves lives will take his life. 

Mujhe toh Amanpreet bhi shady lagrahi hain.

Also, it is quite possible that Diljeet will die saving Akeer from this soon to be criminal doctor and Doctor will have another reason to kill Diljeet as he is a seed of his wife's betrayal. 

Edited by Reader17 - 1 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Now I understand why Vanku has been posting Sahan stories constantly... He was indeed performing the last rites of the couple. They could have shown a flashback where Angsd searched for Sahiba, they could have shown that Angad still loves Sahiba, they could have done a lot to salvage Angads character and make this story a bit more bearable, but they are hell bent on making Angad worse... Today what Angad did was out of pure ego. Why are they torturing the audience like this?! The sadest part is we will never be able to see VJ n Himanshi as a couple again. 😭😭.. Aur iss show mein they look like a total mistake... I mean Sahan

Edited by Athz - 1 months ago
Reader17 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

my guess is no gen leap as the channel has many shows on the way . They will kill SahAn together and end this show. 

They have done major damage, by bringing this copy leap as they can't do anything now. VANKAR is going to be busy with new shows. 

Yes, leap was indeed the worst idea, they shouldn't have brought it, TMD would have survived for 1 more year without leap or a short leap of 1-2 years where Saheba has become the successful artist not slogging in a village.

Well instead of killing Sahan Vankar could show Sahan's reunion and with them raising their kid together.

Bas.......

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Reader17

Yes, leap was indeed the worst idea, they shouldn't have brought it, TMD would have survived for 1 more year without leap or a short leap of 1-2 years where Saheba has become the successful artist not slogging in a village.

Well instead of killing Sahan Vankar could show Sahan's reunion and with them raising their kid together.

Bas.......

@bold naked truth Reader ji πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―β˜ΉοΈπŸ’―πŸ’―agree. 

Maybe they will end with a good note. As Gen Leap can't survive they ahve failed to develop a good story now. 

Reader17 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Athz

Now I understand why Vanku has been posting Sahan stories constantly... He was indeed performing the last rites of the couple. They could have shown a flashback where Angsd searched for Sahiba, they could have shown that Angad still loves Sahiba, they could have done a lot to salvage Angads character and make this story a bit more bearable, but they are hell bent on making Angad worse... Today what Angad did was out of pure ego. Why are they torturing the audience like this?! The sadest part is we will never be able to see VJ n Himanshi as a couple again. 😭😭.. Aur iss show mein they look like a total mistake... I mean Sahan

Agreed, they have totally killed Angad today......we thought while saying yes he would atleast be sad and take time....but Angad ne toh 1 second nahi lagaya haa bolne mein, jaise Amanpreet ka hi wait karraha tha.

And today they portrayed Gurudwaare scenes of Angad and Amanpreet like they are ML and FL.....

See I know shaadi won't happen....but let's see as I see Amu as a grey character.

Athz thumbnail

Bas.......

I just hope both these useless characters die... I have never been so frustrated watching a show... The writers of this show are demented! 

They've give  us everything except Sahan. Now we will have to bear Tangad cringe, then why stop there. Give us some Dahiba cringe too. Why should Tangad have all the fun? 🀨 That way Sahiba fans, Angad fans, Tangad fans, Dahiba fans, everyone's going to be happy except Sahan fans. I mean are there any Sahan fans in this forum anymore.. I highly doubt it.. 

Athz thumbnail

Agreed, they have totally killed Angad today......we thought while saying yes he would atleast be sad and take time....but Angad ne toh 1 second nahi lagaya haa bolne mein, jaise Amanpreet ka hi wait karraha tha.

And today they portrayed Gurudwaare scenes of Angad and Amanpreet like they are ML and FL.....

See I know shaadi won't happen....but let's see as I see Amu as a grey character.

Bold: Haa.. Yes. But when I saw that part.. He was hesitant for a second, and then he saw Sahiba... And instead of being sad even for a split second, his ego got the better of him. Yeh kaunsa love hein? Angad is gone. Done. Makers do us a favor and end Angads character or send him to Uganda, let him start Brar Jewellers there. 😭😭😭 my heart breaks to see Angad turning worse day by day. 

Bold2: Soooo trueee... 😑😑😑.... I was like wtf is going on!!! That beautiful BGM should be reserved for Sahan.