Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Mujhe toh chiye bhi nahi... raat gayi baat gayi... season khatam, chracters khatam

kalesh to chahiye na ..  iss courtroom drama me milega kalesh hi kalesh 
Armaan will fight for Ruhi vs fufs for Abhira 

Poddar vs Poddar 

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: libran90

Let me read this again...

Sanjay phupasa --- the god forsaken nitwit

the saans ka ladla

Patni ka not so dulaara

Bachchon ke aankhon ka khatakta tara

Armaan ki izzat ka rocket banane wala

Saalon ke haq ka pyaar lootne wala

Abhira ka case ladega

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Bas ho gaya mera...ab nahi hoga

paise ke liye fufs will do anything .. wasn’t he packing yuvraj ka suitcase .. once he anticipates abhira’s net worth looking at her lineage.. he will jump at this case

he as it is has an axe to grind with Manish G 

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadi04

paise ke liye fufs will do anything .. wasn’t he packing yuvraj ka suitcase .. once he anticipates abhira’s net worth looking at her lineage.. he will jump at this case

he as it is has an axe to grind with Manish G 

Property claim hoga nhi kuch kyuki makers k pas dimag nhi hei. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Good luck smiley20

Swathi.A thumbnail

After Abhira’s identity is revealed.. Sanjay fufasa should as legal head of Poddar firm  convince Abhira that she should fight for her right in ancestral property 

All the Maheshwari , Singhania jewellery and inheritance that came from naira’s dowry .. the current lot of Goenkas have no right to or .. plus she is also entitled to 1/3 of her grandfather kartik’s wealth as he died intestate ..

I don’t think Armaan has it in him to fight Ruhi .. but Ruhi is not a Maheshwari or a Singhania ..  nor is suwarna or surekha ..,either Sanjay fufasa should take up this case or dev shikhawat ..

Abhira can buy the resort or create a charity in her mother’s name … but after paying the hefty legal fees to Poddars

How Sanjay fufasa will relish this case …

I'm sorry but your title made my head spin...can't even imagine him doing this, and  I can't imagine abhira fighting for money from people ..she will be happy with their presence alone ,even if they are very poor ..

And as all are saying no property issue will be discussed.. rishta has never been about Ancestral property ..

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Its in jest behen. 

I love the idea of Abhira ditching her goodness to seek revenge from those who didn't care about her coming into the world or her mother or even her dead brother because they if they had searched for him, they'd know he's dead. 

It'll be awesome in an AU to see Abhira stake claim on property and get her share and leave without giving any Fs for Goenkas. We know she doesn't need their stinking money but she should do it for revenge. 

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Its in jest behen. 

I love the idea of Abhira ditching her goodness to seek revenge from those who didn't care about her coming into the world or her mother or even her dead brother because they if they had searched for him, they'd know he's dead. 

It'll be awesome in an AU to see Abhira stake claim on property and get her share and leave without giving any Fs for Goenkas. We know she doesn't need their stinking money but she should do it for revenge. 

..haha I really wish she blasts them and her pyaari behen and maintains distance from them hereafter ..

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

I'm sorry but your title made my head spin...can't even imagine him doing this, and  I can't imagine abhira fighting for money from people ..she will be happy with their presence alone ,even if they are very poor ..

And as all are saying no property issue will be discussed.. rishta has never been about Ancestral property ..

it’s sarcasm … take it as a joke 

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Its in jest behen. 

but Sanjay fufasa should fight her case he is the only one who will do it properly.. Armaan will get EMO from Ruhi .. and dev shikhawat is busy with office romance.. only fufs and dadisa care for poddar n Poddar law firm 

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Swathi.A thumbnail

it’s sarcasm … take it as a joke 

Yeah smiley23