Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 1 months ago

There is no cure for being a biased betty either. It can’t be a coincidence that all of SRK movies with Deepu are hits.  It shouldn’t have taken him 10 years to get a hit then if he’s so powerful na? 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

There’s no implants for cognitive function. 

ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

The biggest joke is that SRK owes his stardom to Deepu Rani...smiley37smiley37

See, I like Deepika but she owes her stardom to SRK not the other way around.  She debuted in a SRK movie which shot her to limelight.

But haters will say anything.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: ImaginativeGirl

See, I like Deepika but she owes her stardom to SRK not the other way around.  She debuted in a SRK movie which shot her to limelight.

But haters will say anything.

All of Deepika’s best work has nothing to do with SRK. In fact most of her movies with him are the worst in her filmography. That peak she had in 2012-2014 also had very little to do with him: 

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

All of Deepika’s best work has nothing to do with SRK. In fact most of her movies with him are the worst in her filmography. That peak she had in 2012-2014 also had very little to do with him: 

She got the platform though.

Yes, her best movies came later followed by a couple of flops but she did get the golden opportunity to be launched alongside a superstar.

Her current roles are not that great - you could replace her with any other actress, movies would still be blockbusters- they were mass movies which would anyway appeal to audiences.

My opinion though. You may think otherwise - in that case, agree to disagree. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I disagree with all of you guys. Both srk and dp are so different from each other and they do not owe nothing to each other's stardom. Because many actresses have debuted alongside srk but they did not have the stardom dp had, yes he and farah introduced her which was a big launch. srk is a global superstar is worldwide known. I love their srk dp so love seeing them together. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: ImaginativeGirl

She got the platform though.

She would’ve gotten that anyways. So what about Mahima Chaudhary then? She also debuted with SRK, that too after DDLJ, how come she never became a big actress ? How come Shilpa Shetty never made it big either ? How come Anushka Sharma never made it to the top? How come Gayatri Joshi went nowhere ? 

Sorry your statement makes no sense. SRK is a massive star but he isn’t a star maker. Deepika is Deepika because she’s Deepika, Agreed her current roles aren’t great but that also happens to everyone some point. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Ranbir > SRK as an actor

But Jawan > Animal as a film

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

She would’ve gotten that anyways. So what about Mahima Chaudhary then? She also debuted with SRK, that too after DDLJ, how come she never became a big actress ? How come Shilpa Shetty never made it big either ? How come Anushka Sharma never made it to the top? How come Gayatri Joshi went nowhere ? 

Sorry your statement makes no sense. SRK is a massive star but he isn’t a star maker. Deepika is Deepika because she’s Deepika, Agreed her current roles aren’t great but that also happens to everyone some point. 

Forgot about those actresses. Lol.

Yeah, Deepika is a huge star - no denying that.  I think the debut is important,  but even more important is your consecutive decisions.  Deepika made the right choices and catapulted to the top. 

I am not denying her star status at all. I am just saying she got a good opportunity in the beginning  - rest is all her credit.

As an aside, I like your signature smiley37